This website is operated by Beijing Rongqiu Information Technology Co., Ltd. and its related entities (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “Beijing Rongqiiu”), and we provide you with the relevant services covered by this registration agreement in accordance with the following registration agreement. Please read this registration agreement carefully before using the Fusion 360 service. You can only become a 360 user ("user") and use the service only if you fully agree to all registration agreements. By clicking the "Agree to 360 User Registration Agreement" button during the process of registering as a 360 user, you have read and expressly agreed to abide by this registration agreement and all terms, policies and guidelines incorporated by reference. The constraints of these rules (collectively referred to as "this registration agreement"). We may modify this registration agreement from time to time in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations or the needs of business operations. Unless otherwise stated, any changes or modifications will be effective as soon as the revised content is released at the time of the release of 360. Your use of the Fusion 360 and continued use will indicate your acceptance of such changes or modifications. If you do not agree to all the provisions of this registration agreement (including any modifications we may make from time to time or other rules cited therein), please do not use all the services provided by Rong 360, or you can voluntarily cancel the 360 offer. Service.
In order to facilitate your understanding of the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the 360, we will post our modifications to this registration agreement on 360. You should review this registration agreement from time to time and other rules incorporated by reference.
1.1 The specific service content of Rong 360 is updated from time to time according to the actual situation, including but not limited to information, pictures, articles, comments, links, etc. We will email, SMS, phone or on a regular or irregular basis according to the wishes of the users. Station internal information and other methods provide users with activity information and provide corresponding services to users. We have the final right to interpret the services provided.
1.2 The Fusion 360 service is for personal use only. Except as expressly agreed in writing, neither you nor other users may use any of the information on the 360 for commercial purposes.
1.3 The relevant equipment and network resources (such as personal computers and other devices connected to the Internet or mobile network) that you need to use the 360 services and the fees (such as the telephone charges for access to the Internet) And the internet access fee) is your own responsibility.
2.1 You must provide your true personal information when you visit, use the Fusion 360 or apply for the Fusion 360 service, and you should update your personal information in a timely manner based on actual changes. Protecting user privacy is our key principle. We provide privacy protection services through various technical means and enhanced internal management to fully protect your personal information.
2.2 Rong 360 is not responsible for reviewing the authenticity, accuracy or completeness of the personal information you provide. Any problems and consequences arising from the untrue, inaccurate or incomplete information are at your own risk and you should guarantee us. Protect from any damage or liability arising therefrom. If we find that the personal information you provide is false, inaccurate or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate the service to you at our sole discretion.
2.3 You have expressly authorized, for the purpose of providing services, fulfilling agreements, resolving disputes, securing transactions, etc., we provide you with personal information that we collect and collect by third parties, and information about your application. The non-public content stored in Rong 360 when you use the service and your other personal data (hereinafter referred to as "personal data") have the right to retain, organize, use and disclose, and you expressly authorize Rong 360 and its affiliates And the designated third party may retain, organize and process the personal information obtained this time for use by Rong 360 and its affiliates and its designated third parties to provide you with other services including but not limited to marketing, including but not limited to:
(1) Publish your personal information on this website for the purpose of providing services to you;
(2) Acquiring, evaluating, organizing and storing your personal data by manual or automated procedures;
(3) Use your personal data to improve the design and promotion of this website;
(4) Use the contact information provided by you to contact you and pass on information about services and management;
(5) Analyze and integrate your personal data and provide the necessary information to the third party that provides services for you to complete the service. In order to guarantee the quality of the service for you, the third party that provides the service to you will verify the quality of the service.
(6) When you violate the agreement with us or our other users, disclose your personal data and the fact of default, write your breach information to the blacklist and share the data with the necessary third parties for us and Tripartite review and recourse.
(7) Other necessary use and disclosure of your personal data.
You have expressly agreed that this Terms will not be invalidated by your termination of the use of the Fusion 360 Service. If we suffer losses due to our exercise of the rights under this clause, we are exempt from such losses.
2.4 You agree and authorize Rong 360 (or a third party entrusted or cooperating) to inquire and obtain your personal information from, including but not limited to, the People's Bank of China Credit Information Center and its affiliates and other information services during your use of the Services. (including but not limited to identity information, contact information, job information, bank card transaction information, bank loan related information, online transaction information, overdue information and other information, etc.) [You have fully understood and know that such information is provided and used. Risks, including but not limited to: the risk that the above information will adversely affect your credit rating, and analysis reports, etc.; such information may be improperly provided by third parties after it is provided to Rong 360 (or its entrusted or cooperating third party) The risks of use; and the risk of being harassed by bad information based on your particular credit status. ] to understand your credit status.
2.5 You agree and authorize, including but not limited to, the People's Bank of China Credit Information Center and its affiliates and other information services organizations to provide your information to Rong 360 (or its entrusted or cooperating third party) for your use. Apply for loans, approvals, and post-loan management.
2.6 You agree and authorize Rong 360 (or its entrusted or cooperating third party) to upload the credit information generated by you during the Borrowing Process to, including but not limited to, the People's Bank of China Credit Information Center and its affiliates and other information services. At the same time, you agree and authorize, including but not limited to, the People's Bank of China Credit Information Center and its affiliates, as well as other information services organizations, to receive the credit information generated by you during the borrowing process uploaded by Rong 360 (or its entrusted or cooperating third party).
2.7 To better serve you, you agree and authorize 360 to conduct joint research with third parties with whom it may cooperate, and may devote your information obtained through this Agreement to such joint research. However, before the above-mentioned joint research is conducted by the third party with which 360 is engaged, the third party that cooperates with it shall be required to keep confidential the information obtained by you in the joint research.
2.8 If you have already logged in to Rong 360 and have authorized 360 to complete the corresponding information acquisition, when you log in to Rong 360 again and select related products, you authorize 360 to automatically push your previously authorized information. An organization that provides financial services to you.
2.9 We guarantee industry practices to protect your information, but you understand that due to technical limitations, we cannot ensure that the user's personal information is not compromised at all.
2.10 We will not maliciously sell or provide your personal data to third parties not related to you, except in the following cases:
(1) Obtain your explicit authorization in advance;
(2) in accordance with the requirements of the relevant judicial body or the competent government department;
(3) to protect our legitimate rights and interests;
(4) Maintaining the public interest;
(5) To ensure the integrity and operation of the 360 business and system.
(6) Meet other legal requirements.
2.11 This Power of Attorney may be used multiple times in the course of your acceptance of the services provided by Rong 360 (or a third party commissioned or co-operated by it), Rong 360 (or a third party commissioned or co-operated) and the partner institution to sign this License from you. From the date of this, you may operate the activities under this authorization in accordance with this authorization without multiple authorization.
2.12 You acknowledge that you have been fully informed, understood and accept the legal consequences of the above authorization.
3.1 In the process of using the Fusion 360 service, you must follow the relevant laws and regulations of the country, and do not publish, copy, upload, distribute, distribute, store, create or otherwise disclose information containing the following contents:
(1) against the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(2) endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
(3) damaging national honors and interests;
(4) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining national unity;
(5) Destroying the state's religious policies and promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
(6) Spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
(7) dissemination of obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, codes or other materials ;
(8) insulting or slandering others and infringing upon the lawful rights and interests of others;
(9) Other violations of the Constitution and laws, administrative regulations or rules and regulations;
(10) Content that may infringe on the patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of others;
(11) impersonating any person or entity or otherwise misrepresenting your association with any person or entity;
(12) Promotional information, political activities, advertisements or opinions collected without permission;
(13) private information of any third party, including but not limited to address, telephone number, email address, identification number and credit card number;
(14) viruses, unreliable data or other harmful, destructive or hazardous documents;
(15) Content that is not relevant to the topic of the interactive area in which the content is located;
(16) At our discretion, content that is offensive, or restricts or obstructs the use or enjoyment of interactive content or content of 360, or may cause any type of damage or liability to us or our affiliates or other users. Content;
(17) Contains other content that is prohibited by law or administrative regulations.
3.2 Users may not use the services of Rong 360 to engage in the following activities that endanger the security of the Internet information network:
(1) Entering the Internet information network or using Internet information network resources without permission;
(2) Delete, modify or increase the Internet information network function without permission;
(3) delete, modify or increase the data and applications stored, processed or transmitted into the Internet information network without permission;
(4) Deliberately making and disseminating destructive programs such as computers or mobile phone viruses;
(5) Other acts that endanger the security of Internet information networks.
3.3 We reserve the right to filter, remove, screen or edit any content posted or stored on this website at any time and without notice for any reason, and you are responsible for the backup and replacement of any content posted or stored on this website. Content, cost and expense are self-care.
3.4 You are responsible for your own actions in the use of the Fusion 360 Service. If you are a person with limited capacity or incapacity, your legal guardian shall bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
3.5 If your operation affects the overall stability or integrity of the system, we will suspend or terminate your operation until the problem is resolved.
4.1 Rong 360 is an open platform. Users upload personal information such as articles or photos to the Internet. They may be copied, reposted, falsified or used for other illegal purposes by other organizations or individuals. Users must be fully aware of the existence of such risks. . As a provider of web services, we are not responsible for any statements, statements or content provided by users in any forums, personal home pages or other interactive areas. You expressly agree that the risks or consequences of using the 360 Services will be entirely borne by you and we will not be liable for any of the above risks or consequences.
4.2 We are not liable for any violation of this registration agreement, violation of ethics or law, and infringement of the rights of others (including but not limited to intellectual property rights). At the same time, we are not responsible for any content sent by any third party through 360 or included in the service.
4.3 We are not liable for any content posted or stored, uploaded or uploaded by you, other users or any third party or for any loss or damage caused by such content.
4.4 We are not liable for any errors, slander, jealousy, jealousy, inaction, delay, obscenity, pornography or jealousy that may be caused to you by any third party.
4.5 Leakage of your personal data caused by hacking, computer or mobile phone viruses, or illegal use, misappropriation, alteration or loss of account or password by others, or by other websites linked to this website, or We are not liable for losses caused by other non-integration 360 reasons.If you find any illegal use of user accounts or security breaches, please contact us immediately.
4.6 We are not responsible for any interruption or other defects in network services caused by any non-integration 360.
4.7 We do not guarantee that the service will meet your requirements; there is no guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, nor will it guarantee the timeliness, security and accuracy of the service.
4.8 In any case, the total amount of liability incurred by us in connection with or in connection with the use of Rong 360, whether based on contract, guarantee, infringement, product liability, strict liability or other theory, shall not exceed you. Any service fees paid to us for accessing or using this website.
4.9 Rong 360 provides free loan search and recommendation services. Any pre-charges encountered during the loan process are fraudulent. Please be vigilant to avoid losses.
5.1 If the network service needs to be suspended or the service content is adjusted due to the upgrade, we will make a notice on the website as much as possible. We are not responsible for any loss caused by the user's failure to view the notice in time.
5.2 You expressly agree that we reserve the right to adjust the content, type and form of the services provided by Rong 360 at any time, or we may, at our sole discretion, authorize the third party to provide the services we originally provided. We do not accept any responsibility for losses caused by business adjustments to you or other users.At the same time, we reserve the right to change, discontinue or terminate all or part of the service at any time.
5.3 We have the right to unilaterally suspend or terminate the service to you without notice to you in any of the following circumstances, without any liability to you or a third party:
(1) The personal information you provide is not true;
(2) You are in breach of these Terms of Service;
(3) The 360 platform will be used for commercial purposes without our written consent.
5.4 You may notify us at any time to terminate the service to you or cancel the 360 service directly. We will not be liable to you in any way from the date you terminate or cancel the service.
6.1 Users can make full use of the Fusion 360 platform to share information. You may post images and information copied from the 360 personal homepage or other websites in Rong360, but these contents must belong to the public domain or you have the right to use the content in the above-mentioned use, and you have the right to such Content is authorized, agreed, endorsed or promised under these Terms.
6.2 You make the following declarations and warranties regarding the content that you post or otherwise distribute in 360:
(i) you have ownership or right to use such content;
(ii) such content is legal, true, accurate and not misleading;
(iii) The use and distribution of such content or otherwise disseminating such content does not violate the terms of this registration and does not infringe any rights or cause harm to any person or entity.
6.3 You may not copy or distribute such content in Rong 360 or use it for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of the relevant content owner, and any part of such information or materials may only be used as personal or non-commercial Used for storage on a computer or other electronic device. Otherwise, we and / or the right holder will hold you legally responsible.
6.4 Your own content or content that you publish or distribute in 360, you hereby agree to the following:
(1) Grant us to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, transmit, publish such content, create derivative works from such content, and publicly display it through any medium (now known or invented) worldwide. And the right to perform such content;
(2) grant us and its affiliates and sublicensors a right to use the name submitted by the user in connection with such content;
(3) To grant us the right to pursue the responsibility of the third party in violation of your rights in Rong 360 or your release in Rong 360 (but this is not our obligation);
6.5 The content, pictures, etc. that you publicly publish or distribute in Rong 360 are non-confidential information, and we are not obliged to treat such information as your confidential information. Without limiting the foregoing, we reserve the right to use the Content in an appropriate manner, including but not limited to deletion, editing, alteration, non-adoption or rejection. We are not obligated to pay you for the content you submit. Once the content has been released in the 360, we are not guaranteed to provide you with the opportunity to edit, delete or make other changes to the content published in the 360.
6.6 If the right holder discovers that the content published by you in 360 violates his rights and gives us written notice in accordance with relevant laws and administrative regulations, we reserve the right to remove the content without prior notice to you. And retain relevant data in accordance with the law. You agree not to claim any compensation for us for such removal, and if we suffer any loss, you shall compensate us for the loss (including but not limited to compensation for various fees and attorneys' fees).
6.7 If you believe that your posting of Section 6.6 does not infringe the rights of other parties, you may write to us in writing a written notice that the removed content does not infringe the rights of the other party. The written notice shall include the following: The identity, address, contact details, proof that you have removed the content does not infringe the rights of other parties, the location of the removed content on 360 and the authenticity of the written notice. Upon receipt of this written notice, we have the right to decide whether to restore the removed content.
6.8 You hereby agree that if the written notice in Section 6.7 is inaccurate, you will bear all legal liabilities arising therefrom, and if we suffer any loss, you shall compensate us for the loss (including but not limited to compensation for various expenses). And attorney fees).