This website is operated by Beijing Rongqiu Information Technology Co., Ltd. and its related entities (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “Beijing Rongqiiu”). We provide you with the relevant services covered by this registration agreement in accordance with the following registration agreement. Please read this registration agreement carefully before using the Fusion 360 service. You can only become a 360 user ("user") and use the service only if you fully agree to all registration agreements. By clicking the "Agree to 360 User Registration Agreement" button during the process of registering as a 360 user, you have read and expressly agreed to abide by this registration agreement and all terms, policies and guidelines incorporated by reference. The constraints of these rules (collectively referred to as "this registration agreement"). We may modify this registration agreement from time to time in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations or the needs of business operations. Unless otherwise stated, any changes or modifications will be effective as soon as the revised content is released at the time of the release of 360. Your use of the Fusion 360 and continued use will indicate your acceptance of such changes or modifications. If you do not agree to all the provisions of this registration agreement (including any modifications we may make from time to time or other rules cited therein), please do not use all the services provided by Rong 360, or you can voluntarily cancel the 360 offer. Service.
In order to facilitate your understanding of the terms and conditions that apply to your use of 360, we will post our modifications to this registration agreement on 360. You should review this registration agreement from time to time and other rules incorporated by reference.
1.1 The specific service content of Rong 360 is updated from time to time according to the actual situation, including but not limited to information, pictures, articles, comments, links, etc. We will use email, SMS, phone or on a regular or irregular basis according to the wishes of the users. The station letter and other methods provide users with activity information and provide corresponding services to users. We have the final interpretation of the services provided.
1.2 The 360 service is for personal use only. Except with our written consent, neither you nor other users may use any of the information on the 360 for commercial purposes.
1.3 The relevant equipment and network resources (such as personal computers and other devices connected to the Internet or mobile network) that you need to use the 360 services and the fees (such as the telephone charges for access to the Internet) And the internet access fee) is at your own risk.
2.1 When you visit, use, or apply for the 360 service, you must provide your personal information, and you should update your personal information in a timely manner based on actual changes. Protecting user privacy is our key principle. We provide privacy protection services through various technical means and enhanced internal management to fully protect your personal information.
2.2 Rong 360 is not responsible for reviewing the authenticity, accuracy or completeness of the personal information you provide. Any problems and consequences arising from the untrue, inaccurate or incomplete information are at your own risk and you should guarantee us. Protect from any damage or liability arising therefrom. If we find that the personal information you provide is false, inaccurate or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate the service to you at our sole discretion.
2.3 You have expressly authorized, for the purpose of providing services, fulfilling agreements, resolving disputes, securing transactions, etc., we provide you with personal information that we collect and collect by third parties, and information about your application. The non-public content stored in Rong 360 when you use the service and your other personal data (hereinafter referred to as "personal data") have the right to retain, organize, use and disclose, including but not limited to:
(1) Publicly disclose your personal information on this website for the purpose of providing services to you;
(2) Acquiring, evaluating, organizing and storing your personal data by manual or automated procedures;
(3) Use your personal data to improve the design and promotion of this website;
(4) Use the contact information provided by you to contact you and provide you with information about services and management;
(5) Analyze and integrate your personal data and provide the necessary information to the third party providing services for you to complete the service. In order to guarantee the quality of the service for you, the third party who provides the service to you will verify the quality of the service. You agree to the 360 to record the above verification call.
(6) When you violate the agreement with us or our other users, disclose your personal data and the facts of default, write your breach information to the blacklist and share the data with the necessary third parties for us and Tripartite review and recourse.
(7) Other necessary use and disclosure of your personal data.
You have expressly agreed that the Terms will not be invalidated by your termination of the use of the Fusion 360 Service. If we suffer losses due to our exercise of the rights under this clause, we are exempt from such losses.
2.4 In order to better serve you, you agree and authorize 360 to conduct joint research with third parties with whom it may cooperate, and may devote your information obtained through this Agreement to such joint research. However, before the above-mentioned joint research is conducted, the third party that Rongrong 360 cooperates with shall require the third party that cooperates to keep your information obtained in the joint research confidential.
2.5 In order to better serve you, you understand and agree that when you register to become a 360 member, Rong 360 has the right to retrieve and save your mobile phone location information, mobile device information, contacts, call logs and text messages (including But not limited to SMS content, SMS time, sending objects, etc.). In addition, in order for the institution that ultimately provides the loan service to more accurately evaluate your credit, Rong 360 will send the collected information to the agency for your loan credit evaluation.
2.6 If you have already logged in to Rong 360 and have authorized 360 to complete the corresponding information acquisition, when you log in to Rong 360 again and select related products, you authorize 360 to automatically push your previously authorized information. An institution that provides financial services to you.
2.7 We guarantee industry practices to protect your information, but you understand that due to technical limitations, we cannot ensure that the user's personal information is not compromised at all.
2.8 We will not maliciously sell or provide your personal data to third parties not related to you, except in the following cases:
(1) Obtain your explicit authorization in advance;
(2) in accordance with the requirements of the relevant judicial body or the competent government department;
(3) to protect our legitimate rights and interests;
(4) Maintaining the public interest;
(5) In order to ensure the integrity and operation of the 360 business and system.
(6) Meet other legal requirements.
3.1 In the process of using the Fusion 360 service, you must follow the relevant laws and regulations of the country, and do not publish, copy, upload, distribute, distribute, store, create or otherwise disclose information containing the following contents:
(1) against the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(2) endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
(3) damaging national honors and interests;
(4) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining national unity;
(5) Destroying the state's religious policies and promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
(6) Spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
(7) Fraudulent or other objectionable messages, data, information, text, music, sounds, photographs, graphics, codes or other materials that are sexually explicit, pornographic, gambling, violent, murderous, horrible or instigating crimes. ;
(8) insulting or slandering others and infringing upon the lawful rights and interests of others;
(9) Other violations of the Constitution and laws, administrative regulations or rules and regulations;
(10) Content that may infringe on the patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of others;
(11) impersonating any person or entity or otherwise distorting the content of your association with any person or entity;
(12) Promotional information, political activities, advertisements or opinions collected without permission;
(13) private information of any third party, including but not limited to address, telephone number, email address, identification number and credit card number;
(14) viruses, unreliable data or other harmful, destructive or hazardous documents;
(15) Content that is not relevant to the topic of the interactive area in which the content is located;
(16) Content that is objectionable at our discretion, or that restricts or obstructs the use or enjoyment of the interactive area or content of 360, or may cause any type of damage or liability to us or our affiliates or other users. Content;
(17) Contains other content that is prohibited by law or administrative regulations.
3.2 Users may not use the services of Rong 360 to engage in the following activities that endanger the security of the Internet information network:
(1) Entering the Internet information network or using Internet information network resources without permission;
(2) delete, modify or increase the function of the Internet information network without permission;
(3) delete, modify or increase the data and applications stored, processed or transmitted into the Internet information network without permission;
(4) Deliberately making and disseminating destructive programs such as computers or mobile phone viruses;
(5) Other acts that endanger the security of Internet information networks.
3.3 We reserve the right to filter, remove, screen or edit any content posted or stored on this website at any time and without notice for any reason, and you are responsible for the backup and replacement of any content posted or stored on this website. Content, cost and expense are self-care.
3.4 You are responsible for your own actions in the use of the Fusion 360 Service. If you are a person with limited capacity or incapacity, your legal guardian shall bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
3.5 If your operation affects the overall stability or integrity of the system, we will suspend or terminate your operation until the relevant problem is resolved.
4.1 Rong 360 is an open platform. Users upload personal data such as articles or photos to the Internet. They may be copied, reposted, falsified or used for other illegal purposes by other organizations or individuals. Users must be fully aware of the existence of such risks. . As a provider of web services, we are not responsible for any statements, statements or content provided by users in any forums, personal home pages or other interactive areas. You expressly agree that the risks or consequences of using the 360 Services will be entirely borne by you and we will not be liable for any of the above risks or consequences.
4.2 We are not liable for any violation of this registration agreement, violation of ethics or law, and infringement of the rights of others (including but not limited to intellectual property rights). At the same time, we are not responsible for any content that any third party sends through the 360 service or is included in the service.
4.3 We are not liable for any content posted or stored, uploaded or uploaded by you, other users or any third party or for any loss or damage caused by such content.
4.4 We are not liable for any errors, libelties, slander, slander, inaction, delay, obscenity, pornography or jealousy that may be caused to you by any third party.
4.5 Leakage of your personal data caused by hacking, computer or mobile phone viruses, or illegal use, misappropriation, alteration or loss of account or password by others, or by other websites linked to this website, or We are not liable for losses caused by other non-integration 360 reasons.If you find any illegal use of user accounts or security breaches, please contact us immediately.
4.6 We are not responsible for any interruption or other defects in network services caused by any non-integration 360.
4.7 We do not guarantee that the service will meet your requirements; there is no guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, nor will it guarantee the timeliness, security and accuracy of the service.
4.8 In any case, the total amount of liability incurred by us in connection with or in connection with the use of Rong 360, whether based on contract, guarantee, infringement, product liability, strict liability or other theory, shall not exceed you. Any service fees paid to us for accessing or using this website.
4.9 Rong 360 provides free loan search and recommendation services. Any advance charges encountered during the loan process are fraudulent. Please be vigilant to avoid losses.
5.1 If the network service needs to be suspended or the service content is adjusted due to the upgrade, we will make a notice on the website as much as possible. We are not responsible for any loss caused by the user's failure to view the notice in time.
5.2 You expressly agree that we reserve the right to adjust the content, type and form of the services provided by Rong 360 at any time, or we may, at our sole discretion, authorize the third party to provide the services we originally provided. We do not accept any responsibility for losses caused by business adjustments to you or other users.At the same time, we reserve the right to change, discontinue or terminate all or part of the service at any time.
5.3 We have the right to unilaterally suspend or terminate the service to you without notice to you in any of the following circumstances, without any liability to you or a third party:
(1) The personal information you provide is not true;
(2) You are in breach of these Terms of Service;
(3) The 360 platform will be used for commercial purposes without our written consent.
5.4 You may notify us at any time to terminate the service to you or to cancel the 360 service directly. We will not be liable to you in any way from the date you terminate or cancel the service.
6.1 Users can make full use of the Fusion 360 platform to share information. You may post images and information copied from the 360 personal homepage or other websites in Rong 360, but these contents must belong to the public domain or you have the right to use the content in the above-mentioned use, and you have the right to such Content is authorized, agreed, endorsed or promised under these Terms.
6.2 You make the following declarations and warranties regarding the content that you post or otherwise distribute in 360:
(i) you have ownership or right to use such content;
(ii) such content is legal, true, accurate and not misleading;
(iii) The use and distribution of such content or otherwise disseminating such content does not violate these Terms of Service and does not infringe any rights or cause harm to any person or entity.
6.3 You may not copy or distribute such content in Rong 360 or use it for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of the relevant content owner, and any part of such information or materials may only be used as personal or non-commercial Used for storage on a computer or other electronic device. Otherwise, we and / or the right holder will hold you legally responsible.
6.4 Your own content or content that you publish or distribute in 360, you hereby agree to the following:
(1) Grant us to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, transmit, publish such content, create derivative works from such content, and publicly display it through any medium (now known or invented) worldwide. And the right to perform such content;
(2) grant us and its affiliates and sublicensors a right to use the name submitted by the user in connection with such content;
(3) To grant us the right to pursue their liability in accordance with the law in violation of your rights in the 360, or the content you publish in Rong 360 (but this is not our obligation);
6.5 The content, pictures, etc. that you publicly publish or distribute in Rong 360 are non-confidential information, and we are not obliged to treat such information as your confidential information. Without limiting the foregoing, we reserve the right to use the Content in an appropriate manner, including but not limited to deletion, editing, alteration, non-acceptance or rejection. We are not obligated to pay you for the content you submit. Once the content has been released in 360, we are not guaranteed to provide you with the opportunity to edit, delete or make other changes to the content published in Rong 360.
6.6 If the right holder discovers that the content you published in Rong 360 infringes on its rights and gives us written notice in accordance with relevant laws and administrative regulations, we reserve the right to remove the content without prior notice to you. And retain relevant data according to law. You agree not to claim any compensation for us for such removal, and if we suffer any loss, you shall compensate us for the loss (including but not limited to compensation for various fees and attorneys' fees).
6.7 If you believe that your posting of Section 6.6 does not infringe the rights of other parties, you may write to us in writing a written notice that the removed content does not infringe the rights of the other party. The written notice shall include the following: Proof of identity, address, contact details, proof that the removed content does not infringe the rights of other parties, the location of the removed content on 360, and the authenticity of the written notice. Upon receipt of this written notice, we have the right to decide whether to restore the removed content.
6.8 You hereby agree that if the written notice in Section 6.7 is inaccurate, you will bear all legal liabilities arising therefrom, and if we suffer any loss, you shall compensate us for the loss (including but not limited to compensation for various expenses). And attorney fees).
This agreement is signed by Beijing Rongqiu Information Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the company”). This agreement is specifically formulated to clarify the rights and obligations of users in accepting the services of the company.Before using the services provided by the company through this software, please read all the following terms carefully. Once you click “Agree” or “Check” to complete the next step, you agree that you agree to all the terms of this agreement.Therefore, if you disagree with any of the terms of this agreement, please do not proceed to the next step or click "Agree" or "Check".
(1) The data analysis service provided by the company (hereinafter referred to as the service): means that the company provides the information about your personal information to the institution that provides you with the loan credit rating service by using the basic information you have retained. Related services for taking, inquiring, and analyzing, and other services provided by the company.
Basic information refers to the information necessary to complete a service provided by the company. Including but not limited to name, ID number, mobile phone number, bank card number, information providing platform login account, password, etc., the specific basic information types are subject to the page display.
(2) The types of data analysis services provided by the company are as follows:
1. The housing provident fund inquiry service refers to the service that the company obtains your personal provident fund information from the local housing provident fund official website by using the basic information you have retained when you authorize it.
2. Social security inquiry service refers to the service that the company obtains your social security information from the social security online service platform by using the basic information you retain when you authorize it.
3. Mobile phone usage inquiry service means that the company obtains the service of your mobile phone from the mobile operator by using the basic information you have retained under your authorization.
4. Credit information inquiry service means that the company, when you authorize it, uses the basic information you have retained to log in to the PBC, and finally obtain the service of your personal credit information.
5. Credit card billing service means that the company will use your basic information to log in to the corresponding bank credit card platform to obtain your credit card bill when you authorize it. At the same time, the company also provides credit card bill management, repayment reminder, etc. service.
6. Bank account verification service means that the company, using your basic information, will log in to the corresponding bank online banking platform to obtain your bank account information and account flow information.
7. Taobao account data analysis service means that the company will use your basic information to log in to your Taobao account and query your Taobao account if you authorize it. The scope of the inquiry includes but is not limited to account name, recent shopping records, recipient name and address, credit limit and credit rating.
8. Jingdong account data analysis service means that the company will use your basic information to log in to your Jingdong account and enquire about your Jingdong account if you authorize it. The scope of the inquiry includes but is not limited to the account name, recent shopping records, recipient's name and address, and white bars.
9. Alipay account data analysis service means that the company uses your basic information retained by your company to log in to your Alipay account, query your Alipay account and perform necessary operations for the inquiry. The scope of the inquiry includes but is not limited to account name, recent shopping records, recipient's name and address, living payment record, credit limit and credit rating.
10. Xuexin.com account data analysis service means that the company will use your basic information to log in to your credit card account and query and obtain your credit card account information.
11. Mailbox data parsing service means that the company will use your basic information to log in to your e-mail and obtain the necessary e-mails for your services, including but not limited to bank statements and electronic bills, if you authorize it. Emails such as live mail, email contacts, QQ groups, etc.
12. Negative information (blacklist) data analysis service means that the company uses the basic information you retain to use your basic information to check your negative information about you. Negative information refers to all kinds of information that are not conducive to the approval of your loan, including but not limited to the overdue information of the borrower, the information of the person under the trustee.
13. The online loan data analysis service means that the company, using your basic information, will log in to your registered online loan platform to obtain your investment and wealth management data in these online loan platforms. Provide you with services to regularly update and display the above data.
14. Positioning information analysis service means that the company obtains the positioning information in your mobile phone through manual or automatic procedures under your authorization, and retains and organizes the information.
15. Call record resolution service means that the company obtains the current call records in your mobile phone through manual or automatic procedures under your authorization, and retains and organizes the information.
16. SMS record resolution service means that the company obtains the SMS records currently retained in your mobile phone through manual or automatic procedures under your authorization, and retains, organizes and processes such information.
17. The address book resolution service means that the company obtains the current address book stored in your mobile phone through manual or automatic procedures under your authorization, and retains, organizes and processes the information.
(3) In combination with the results of the above services and other factors, the company will determine your credit level and related risks to determine the relevant products and your trading conditions or other relevant decisions.
(IV) The Company undertakes to use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the safety of user information by using safety technologies and procedures, and the above-mentioned technologies and procedures are not lower than the requirements of national laws and regulations, in order to prevent the loss of information and improper use.
(5) In order to effectively protect your legitimate rights and interests in the use of the Service, you understand and agree to accept the following rules:
1. The company may notify you of changes or additions to a service by telephone, email, SMS, client notification, etc., or prompt you for the next step, but the company does not guarantee that you will receive or Receive such notices in a timely manner without incurring any consequences.
2. You agree and understand that, based on the operational and transaction security needs, the Company may temporarily stop providing all or part of the functionality of the Service, or provide new features, as long as you still use any service features that are reduced, increased or changed. This function means that you still agree to this agreement or the changed agreement.
(1) You irrevocably authorize the Company to retrieve your corresponding information in accordance with any of the Data Analysis Terms of Service set forth in this Agreement.
(2) You irrevocably authorize the Company to use the basic information you retain to retrieve relevant information that you have retained/generated in other organizations, and to retain, analyze, organize and process such information.
(3) You irrevocably authorize the Company to use the above information for your loan approval service and other related services (including but not limited to the second item of the User Registration Agreement agreed to when you register this Website/APP) Under the agreed use).
(4) In the process of providing services to you, for some reason, the company cannot obtain the necessary information for completing the loan approval service through the basic information you have retained. You agree and authorize the company to use the previous (if any) for you. The information retained during the service is provided to complete the service. If the company's information about you is insufficient to support the company to complete the service, the company has the right to refuse to provide services to you, and does not bear the losses caused to you.
(5) The “acquisition, sorting and processing” referred to in the above clauses includes, but is not limited to, methods of reordering, structuring, formatting, and standardizing the content and/or form of user information.
(vi) In order to better serve you, you agree and authorize the Company to conduct joint research with third parties with whom it cooperates and may devote your information obtained through this Agreement to such joint research. However, the third party with which the company cooperates with the third party should request that the third party they cooperate with will keep your information obtained in the joint research confidential.
(7) Your authorization to the Company under this Agreement will be deemed to be an authorization to the Company and its related companies. The Company and its affiliates may perform the relevant operations with your authorization and this agreement. In addition, in the case of signing a confidentiality agreement, your relevant authorization in this agreement may be extended to a third-party company designated by the company.
(1) You must be a natural person who is at least 18 years of age and has full civil capacity.
(2) If you click "Agree" or "Tick", you are deemed to agree to the entire contents of this Agreement, and the Company shall be deemed to be the subject of certification, declaration and guarantee that you are accepting the Service and shall abide by this Agreement. Relevant regulations.
(3) You can only obtain your own information through the company's software, and you must not obtain other people's information if others do not know it.
(4) You should properly keep the account name, password and other information of the company's software, and assume all legal responsibilities for all operations such as application and inquiry in your name.
(5) You should keep your personal information, including not limited to user name, account number, mobile phone number, password, and verification code. If you personally keep your personal information, or if you accidentally log in to the "phishing" website or the Internet mailbox system, you may get your personal information, or the personal information may be obtained by others. You are responsible for it.
(6) The information obtained by the inquiry is only for the company to approve your loan application. The data source for the relevant information is a third-party service provider. If there is any difference between the information provided by the third-party service provider, the third-party service provider information shall prevail. You should not use it as a basis for any complaints, suits, claims or other legal proceedings against the client of this mobile phone.
(7) You may not transmit any programs that contain viruses, Trojans, worms, etc. that may damage, infect, or block any system, data, and information. You may not invade computers and network systems or other people's accounts by hacking or password deciphering.
Due to unforeseeable and uncontrollable force majeure factors such as typhoon, earthquake, tsunami, flood, war, computer virus infection, hacker attack, network communication failure, etc., the company may not be able to provide services to you normally and may cause losses. responsibility.
You understand and agree that, given the particularity of the web service, the source of the information may change, suspend, suspend or terminate some or all of the enquiry service at any time. The relevant terms in this agreement are automatically modified accordingly according to the change. The parties do not need to sign an agreement otherwise, and the company does not need to assume any responsibility for the change, suspension, suspension or termination of the above services.
This agreement can be used multiple times in the process of accepting the services provided by the company. In the future, when you provide services for you, you will not need to sign separately when it comes to the service content of this agreement.
The company is a third party providing information services. The intellectual property rights of any content and resources related to the software (including but not limited to text, graphics, graphics, color, animation, sound, page design) are owned by the company. Protection of the Copyright Law, the Trademark Law, the Patent Law, the Anti-Unfair Competition Law and other relevant laws and regulations. Without the express permission of the company, no unit or individual may copy, reproduce, quote, edit or establish the image of the mobile client in whole or in part in any way.
You understand and agree that as the services listed in this Agreement involve personal privacy, there is a specific risk of disclosure through the provision and transmission of the network. Once the user fully considers the risk, and is willing to bear the risk to complete the service through the network, if The consequences of personal privacy disclosure caused by network transmission will be borne by the user.
The interpretation, performance and settlement of disputes of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. During the performance of the agreement, all disputes or disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be settled by the parties first. If the negotiation fails, the lawsuit will be filed in the court where the company is located.
(1) If any provision of this Agreement is wholly or partially invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the other terms of this Agreement shall remain in force.
(2) Matters not covered in this Agreement shall be handled in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of China, the relevant business regulations of each information provider and the User Registration Agreement agreed upon when you register this Website/APP. If a supplementary agreement is required, its legal effect is the same as this agreement.
(3) If the Company does not update this Agreement, you will confirm your consent and sign this Agreement, and its effectiveness will be in your operation at this time and in the future.
(4) This agreement will be signed by means of electronic signature. The agreement will take effect after you click “Agree” or “Check” and proceed to the next step.
You agree and authorizeBeijing Rongqiu Information Technology Co., Ltd. (or its trusted or cooperating third party)During your application for loan, approval and post-loan management, you can check and obtain your personal information (including but not limited to identity) through the inquiry service provider including but not limited to the People's Bank of China Credit Information Center and its affiliates and other information services. Information, contact information, job information, bank card transaction information, bank loan related information, online transaction information, overdue information and other information, etc.)[You have fully understood and understood the risks of the provision and use of such information, including but not limited to: the risk that the above information adversely affects your credit evaluation, and analysis reports; such information is in accordance with the law The risk that may be improperly used by a third party after being provided to Beijing Rongqiu Information Technology Co., Ltd. (or a third party entrusted or cooperating); and the risk that it may be harassed by bad information based on your specific credit status. 】To understand your credit status. For the information obtained by the above institutions, only the pre-lending review and post-loan management of the loan business (the business management after the lender issues the loan to the borrower until the loan is settled, including but not limited to the loan) Used in return visits, repayment monitoring, overdue collection, etc.
You agree and authorize, including but not limited to, the People's Bank of China Credit Information Center and its affiliates, as well as other information services, to provide your information to you through the inquiry service provider.Beijing Rongqiu Information Technology Co., Ltd. (or a third party commissioned or co-operated).At the same time, in order to better and more fully present your credit information, you agree and authorize the service provider and its affiliates and their designated third parties to retain, organize and process the information obtained this time for inquiry service delivery. Among other services provided by the organization and its affiliates and their designated third parties.
You agree and authorize that the inquiring service provider may integrate, process and convert your information that is legally obtained into information scores or information reports back toBeijing Rongqiu Information Technology Co., Ltd. (or its third party commissioned or co-operated),It is used for your application for loan, approval and post-loan management.
You agree and authorizeBeijing Rongqiu Information Technology Co., Ltd. (or its trusted or cooperating third party)The credit information generated by the loan process will be uploaded to the Credit Information Center and its affiliates, as well as other information service organizations, including but not limited to the People's Bank of China. At the same time, you agree and authorize, including but not limited to, the People's Bank of China Credit Information Center and its affiliates and other information services to receiveBeijing Rongqiu Information Technology Co., Ltd. (or its trusted or cooperating third party)The credit information generated by the service provider during the loan process is uploaded by the query service provider.
In order to better serve you, you agree and authorize the Query Service to conduct joint research with third parties with whom it cooperates, and may devote your information obtained through this Power of Attorney to such joint research. However, before conducting the above joint research, the third party that the inquiry service organization cooperates with should ask the third party to cooperate to keep your information obtained in the joint research confidential.
This authorization can be accepted by youBeijing Rongqiu Information Technology Co., Ltd. (or its trusted or cooperating third party)Used multiple times in the process of providing services, including pre-lending review and post-loan management,Beijing Rongqiu Information Technology Co., Ltd. (or its third party entrusted or cooperated) and the inquiry service provider from the date of signing this authorizationThe activities under this authorization may be performed on a number of times in accordance with this authorization without additional authorization.
You acknowledge that you have been fully informed, understood and accepted the legal consequences of the above authorization.