Rongyou plus group has a surprise Forum official QQ group: 1043971

Turn on secondary access Switch to wide version
View: 41|Reply: 2

How to use the card, the amount of work, and the monthly income of more than 10,000?

[copy Link]

The user has never checked in

theme

integral

First entry

integral
Published on 2018-11-3 12:56:08

From Rong 360 iPhone Edition

| Show all floors |Reading mode
In daily life, there are a lot of people with credit cards, but how to use cards to ensure the card is paid.
1. Card activity, as many times as possible per month. Whether it is daily shopping, hotel eating, club consumption, etc., to ensure the card activity, but also to diversify consumption. Do this step well, you are not far from the amount.
2, I will use 70% to 80% of the credit card every month. Don't spend it, the bank will think that you are not enough money. Once the temporary quota appears, it must be used. It is best to use 70% of the amount of the deposit. After the bill is issued, it will be repaid. It will be repeated several times. The possibility of raising the amount once a month is very high. This is how I am.
3. Repayment is the key point. Every month, I only have 80% of the amount of the bill, and 20% of the bill is not returned, and the bank will pay interest. If you eat a short mouth, people will give you a quick raise.

It’s no exaggeration to say that I am the best one, and I have raised 3 fixed points and 1 time in 2 months. Every time the amount is over 10,000.

Work, I say this, 70% of people in every city have credit cards, and how many of them can only be the lowest? How high is the interest on the bank? How many people have bad credit card consumption? How many people are overdue because they can't afford it, and the credit is bad? In fact, we can avoid these problems regardless of the process. How to avoid it? Let me sell it! ! ! Hahaha. Also included is a work drawing. Filedata If you want to go ashore, it doesn't matter if you owe money. The key lies in your attitude.
This post is posted for the author, does not represent the 360 ​​position, reproduced need to indicate the source

theme

integral

First entry

integral
Posted at 2018-11-3 23:00:05

From Rong 360 Touch Screen Edition

| Show all floors
Sign in to Jingdong Card every day

theme

integral

First entry

integral
Published on 2018-11-4 09:10:59

From Rong 360 Touch Screen Edition

| Show all floors
Sign in to earn gold coins
                                                                                You need to log in before you can replylog in |Sign up now

This version of the points rules

Mobile version|                 Rong 360                     loan  

GMT+8, 2018-12-17 07:18                 , Processed in 0.089268 second(s), Total 21, Slave 19 queries                 , Redis On.

Change one