Rongyou plus group has a surprise Forum official QQ group: 1043971

Turn on secondary access Switch to wide version
The landlord:Wen Bin

Loan Credit and other questions can be asked, I try to answer.

[copy Link]

The user has never checked in

theme

integral

First entry

integral
Published on 2018-8-29 16:10:08

From Rong 360 Touch Screen Edition

| Show all floors
Interest is overdue. Can the credit information be eliminated?
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    2018-8-31 09:52
  • Check-in days: 8 days

Continuous check-in: 4 days

[LV.3]

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Landlord| Published on 2018-8-29 16:48:48 | Show all floors
    Do not forget the initial heart AA0 published in 2018-8-29 16:10
    Interest is overdue. Can the credit information be eliminated?

Is not allowed, overdue (whether it is the principal or interest, whether it is a month or a minute, whether it is a million or ten dollars will be recorded) + query can not be artificially eliminated, only time can be eliminated, detailed The record will have a two-year period from the overdue month. If it is not serious after two years, there will be a simple record (this record in the credit report I have learned is within 5 years, and not reported in 5 years later. But the bank can also find out). If it is serious, even after two years, there will be a form to record the overdue, which is less than the details of the overdue period in two years, such as not indicating the principal or interest overdue. This report is also 5 years, 5 years. Same as above. I often hear the news that it is 8 years later, but the specific documents did not see it. In general, the impact is relatively large in two years. If it is overdue, it will be 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 7 7 and so on. Brothers, as long as the overdue is not serious, will be returned early, and it will have no effect after two years.

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Published on 2018-8-29 19:03:26

| Show all floors
    I have a debt of 200,000. I am still in the upper half. My husband bought a house and wrote his name. He used his provident fund to make loans. However, the CPF Center said that my debt will affect her quota. He can borrow 270,000 yuan. If so, he can still approve. How much, my credit is 14 years overdue

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Published on 2018-8-29 19:55:46

| Show all floors
    How can I have 9 credit cards in my credit report?

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Published on 2018-8-29 19:56:38

| Show all floors
    Screenshot_2018-08-29-19-54-04-87.png

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Published on 2018-8-29 19:57:14

| Show all floors
    Screenshot_2018-08-29-19-56-57-67.png
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy

[LV.3]

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Landlord| Published on 2018-8-29 22:36:59 | Show all floors
    Gao Gao Gao published on 2018-8-29 19:03
    I have a debt of 200,000, and I am still in the upper half. My husband bought a house and wrote his name, using his provident fund loan, but the CPF Center said that my debt will affect her quota, ...

Hello, I am sorry, I am familiar with the CPF project that I do not have a CPF professional. I will answer according to your question: 1. Do you know this debt husband? If you know that it has an impact, then he should be able to understand it. If you don't know, it is recommended to communicate earlier. 2. The husband and wife have certain liabilities to share the liabilities after marriage, but the law generally does not recognize the unilateral consumption or operational liabilities of the husband and wife (that is, the debts that are not related to family life, but only owe themselves). Trouble, most of the time loans, the vast majority of credit does not need to be known by both spouses (sorry, some of the provident fund needs), mortgage loans if they are owned separately, different banks will have different policies, some need to provide husband and wife flow Letters, some only need the assets of their own. 3, can lend 27W to explain that the base is still relatively high, the base should be around 20,000! ! ! (Forgive me in the less developed Chengdu ~) so high base, don't worry, many banks on the provident fund loans, each bank plus the amount of 27W is no problem. 4. You have overdue 14 years. The main reason is that it is not serious. How many months are overdue, whether it is continuous overdue, the amount is too much. The 14-year overdue one or two months amount of several thousand has little effect on the loan of 18 years, not to mention the husband.
    I said a bunch of questions about you. I mainly look at two points. 1. The bank that applies for the loan does not need to provide bank flow and credit information between the two parties. 2. The husband does not know.
    1) If the bank applying for the loan needs to provide water flow and credit information from both parties, then there will be an impact, and the amount will definitely decrease. However, I can’t count the specific loan amount~~~~
    a, the husband can not know the debt, more blowing the wind, do not apply for this bank, change one does not need to provide information on the husband and wife, do only need husband information, the CPF base 2W is very good, the amount is not enough, not to buy Well, let’s mention the provident fund.
    b, the husband knows the debt, casually, this effect is not big, because your reasons for the reduction of the amount, the purchase of a house can provide a provident fund, or just find a bank to do a provident fund credit (for credit purposes, do not fill the house)
    2) If the application for the loan bank does not need to provide both parties with water and credit, it has no effect.

Note: How to know if the bank needs it, the better way is to go directly to the bank office to ask the person who handles the loan, pay attention not to mention your own debt, to set the information. The solution is also based on the information I have learned, and is for reference only. In addition, the provident fund can be borrowed 27W. If you make a provident fund loan, you may not be able to make a loan, because if you are a debtor, you must look at your husband’s salary is not high. I hope to help~

• TA's daily mood
    Happy

[LV.3]

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Landlord| Published on 2018-8-29 22:52:43 | Show all floors
    Dionysus sincerely Posted on 2018-8-29 19:55
    How can I have 9 credit cards in my credit report?

I looked at it. The picture posted by the brothers downstairs said that the number of credit card accounts is 9, not 9 credit cards. Many credit card letters are written: "x, x, x, x, ** bank issued credit card (RMB Account). As of x year x month, the credit line xxxx, the used quota xxx." Immediately following the next line "x year x month x day xxx bank issued credit card (dollar account). As of x year x month, credit line Equivalent to RMBxxxx, the quota has been used xxx.” For a detailed example: “The credit card issued by China CITIC Bank on April 4, 18 (RMB account). As of August 18, the credit line is 20,000 and the quota has been used. ”
    “The credit card issued by China CITIC Bank on April 4, 18 (US dollar account). As of August 18, the credit line is equivalent to RMB 20,000, and the used quota is 0.”

Understand it, this is a card two accounts, in which the renminbi and the US dollar belong to the same card sharing quota, the use of the renminbi is the renminbi account that has been used, and the use of the dollar is the dollar account usage quota, but two The total amount of the account plus is 20,000, not 40,000. There are also some credit cards for three of the four accounts, mainly in different currencies. Some credit cards have only one account, which ones are not, and teach you one way: all the credit card apps on the hand are down, log in, look at your own card, is there any kind of saying how many yuan is converted into dollars? This is a dual account.
    In addition, brothers, can actually check the letter on the phone? How to check, teach me to marry.

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Published on 2018-8-30 02:09:37

| Show all floors
    360 is the worst

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Published on 2018-8-30 03:06:28

| Show all floors
    99 years, work owed two or three thousand owed has been loan repayment, now the loan can not be loaned out, many platforms have been rejected, wages can not keep up with the payment, ask the landlord to support a move Thank you
                                                                                    You need to log in before you can replylog in |Sign up now

This version of the points rules

Mobile version|                 Rong 360                     loan  

GMT+8, 2018-9-29 19:17                 , Processed in 0.111803 second(s), Total 25, Slave 25 queries                 , Redis On.

Change one