Rongyou plus group has a surprise Forum official QQ group: 1043971

Turn on secondary access Switch to wide version
The landlord:Wen Bin

Loan Credit and other questions can be asked, I try to answer.

[copy Link]

The user has never checked in

theme

integral

First entry

integral
Published on 2018-8-29 10:42:25

From Rong 360 Touch Screen Edition

| Show all floors
What should I do if there is a problem with the credit?

theme

integral

First entry

integral
Published on 2018-8-29 11:58:34

| Show all floors
Can E-level credits be credited?
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    2018-8-31 09:52
  • Check-in days: 8 days

Continuous check-in: 4 days

[LV.3]

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Landlord| Published on 2018-8-29 12:13:16 | Show all floors
    Taizhou Micro-Loan Loan Second Loan Posted at 2018-8-28 22:40
    Behind the bank is the bank's lending. All non-bank loans are generally not credited. For example, most of the p2p micro-loan loans are for the second loan...

Yes, but now the network loan that stabilizes the loan is basically looking for the bank to do behind the back.
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy

[LV.3]

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Landlord| Published on 2018-8-29 12:18:32 | Show all floors
    Captain Chuanchuan Posted at 2018-8-29 08:50
    What is the total amount of the loan I have credited?

This has not been noticed, but according to the normal algorithm should be the credit card sharing total + loan approval total amount (sorry, this problem does not help much)
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy

[LV.3]

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Landlord| Published on 2018-8-29 12:39:21 | Show all floors
     This post was last edited by Wen Bin at 2018-8-29 15:17

The People's Bank of China's credit report is not rated, including the bank's internal rating, and the score is definitely not the report of the People's Bank of China. The bank loan credit condition is to see some data on the credit information, such as which financial institutions have had a relationship, the credit card account, the unmarried or married (on the credit report), the work status over the years, the provident fund information, which financial institutions or Credit cards and loans issued by banks, the number of overdue, the minimum number of repayments, the number of credit inquirys in the past six months (generally only credit card approval + loan approval + number of inquiries), etc., which are reflected in the credit report (however and There may be discrepancies in reality.) If E-level credit, then it is not a report of the same system of the bank, it should be an evaluation report made by some data companies to integrate big data. There is a lot of nonsense, but, brother, A B C D E. . . . . E, the loan is a bit difficult. It should be that I have applied for a lot of online loans or have been overdue or the qualifications are not very good.
    -------------------------------------------------- -----2018.08.29 15:03 Supplement -------------------------------------- --------------
    Brother, I just looked at it. What the brothers wouldn’t say is the credit rating in the account above the 360APP? If it is this, it has reference value, but it is not so accurate, such as my: 599935206445422809.jpg 847598727369719433.png My call risk (operator inquiry) was uploaded a year ago (now regrets, leaked private information at the time), the credit card has not been uploaded, Alipay has nothing to check for two days (Alipay Taobao is likely to drop this check) Sesame points, I am also idle and nothing to do...), income report This is when I applied for a credit card at the time, I don't need Jingdong, the system gives me a C rating is relatively pertinent, but the system estimated amount of 27.5W should be Nowadays, the amount of online credit portfolio, if I really need to make a loan, according to the banking financial institutions I have contacted, it is far more than that. Therefore, this rating can only be used as a reference.
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy

[LV.3]

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Landlord| Published on 2018-8-29 12:54:05 | Show all floors
     This post was last edited by Wen Bin at 2018-8-29 14:45
    Do not forget the initial heart AA0 published in 2018-8-29 10:42
    What should I do if there is a problem with the credit?

I don't know what problem you are saying about the credit information. There are too many types of problems in the credit report. It is necessary to solve the problem for different problems. First of all, there is a problem with the mentality of the credit. The credit has an impact on life, but the impact is not so great, and most people will enlarge the problem and cause too much worry. In general, there are problems with credit reporting, which means that there are too many inquiries or overdue. The types of inquiry are: credit card approval, loan approval, personal inquiry, post-loan management, guarantee qualification inquiry, and objection inquiry. The general post-loan management is not very important. Other banks and financial institutions will follow their own positioning and policies. For different reference, the number of queries is generally at least two months, and the longest reference is one year. As long as you do not actively check or apply for a loan/credit card at random (some website applications or SMS application links do not go in), the number of queries should be within a reasonable range. Within (except for multiple loans). Overdue is more serious (I want to take a break at noon, this time simply say overdue, and then add it later)
    -------------------------------------------------- -18.08.29 14:43 Supplement ------------------------------------------ ------
    My brother’s question is answered by another layer. I have time behind the overdue question or someone asks to add it. I am working now~~~~

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Published on 2018-8-29 13:19:08

| Show all floors
    Student loan overdue
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy

[LV.3]

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Landlord| Published on 2018-8-29 14:42:31 | Show all floors

Brother, when did you start applying for a student loan? Student loans are bank-supported loans, which are special and generally not easy to overdue. Because the years are very long, and the repayment method is particularly flexible, you can contact the bank through the agency (usually the local education bureau) or directly communicate with the bank. the way. Student loans generally have no interest before graduation. For example, students enrolled in September 12, and students send loans to study in the next year. If it is four years of college time, then there will be no interest until September 16 and will be counted after September. Interest (I have forgotten the specific interest rate...), in the absence of communication, it is usually 16 years in November and the current interest. If the brothers are overdue, the interest should be overdue. If this is the case, then go to the bank to communicate earlier, the principal can not be negotiated, the interest will be paid back first (this is very important, because the student loan is supportive, if this is seriously overdue, then In the latter stage, the bank will definitely not wait. In addition, the long-term is the principal + interest together with the principal, compound interest, very horrible), and then the probability of bank credit in the past two years cannot be passed, and the credit is more than one year and two years later. The impact is not great (if credit is urgently needed recently, you can ask the bank to open a certificate and clearly state the overdue objective conditions, which can increase the pass rate). If the principal is overdue, the brother should have graduated for many years. . . The general principal is due for 10 years. The solution is to actively communicate with the bank as early as possible. The bank is relatively humane. It is indeed overdue and it is too early to find a way to repay it. The problem is not big. Don't believe that those who help you package the letter overdue/inquiry, these two are impossible to package. If you want to move the phone on this, only the guarantee company will give the branch's first-inspector Tong Guan Xi, but it can't be packaged.) Finally attached a picture, the brothers should not be so worried: 315693420778484500.jpg

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Posted on 2018-8-29 15:00:30

| Show all floors
    How can I cancel my loan?
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy

[LV.3]

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Landlord| Published on 2018-8-29 15:41:45 | Show all floors

What kind of bank mortgage, bank credit, bank network credit, financial institution mortgage, financial institution credit, online credit loan, etc.? Let's talk about the bank first: 1. Mortgage-type loans, which are cancelled beforehand without a charge (but the loan for the bank in the short-term category is generally rejected in seconds). If it is held, it cannot be cancelled (because of the collateral) Has been transferred to the bank), this situation is only after the next paragraph, the policy of early repayment of different banks is repayment (most of them have liquidated damages, usually a few percent of the remaining principal, not much). 2, bank credit, the general final lending to the counter check is still not signed, can be canceled, the impact is not big. 3, bank network credit, most of these loans have a final step, withdrawal, withdrawal has a valid period, not to mention.
    Financial institutions: Financial institutions say it is not good. When it comes to formality, it is similar to a bank. If it is not formal, it may encounter strong buying and selling. As long as the contract is signed in the early stage, it must be completed.
    Online credit loan: If there is no appropriation in the application status, most of this APP credit has a cancellation option. The choice is, or contact customer service, to tell him to cancel, generally agree.
    I hope to help.
                                                                                    You need to log in before you can replylog in |Sign up now

This version of the points rules

Mobile version|                 Rong 360                     loan  

GMT+8, 2018-9-29 19:17                 , Processed in 0.101234 second(s), Total 28, Slave 28 queries                 , Redis On.

Change one