Rongyou plus group has a surprise Forum official QQ group: 1043971

Turn on secondary access Switch to wide version
View: 11020|Reply: 173

Loan Credit and other questions can be asked, I try to answer.

[copy Link]
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    2018-8-31 09:52
  • Check-in days: 8 days

Continuous check-in: 4 days

[LV.3]

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Published on 2018-8-24 15:50:44 | Show all floors |Reading mode
    I worked for a financial company. During the university period, I had 50,000 online loans. I also used loans to repay loans. Later, I entered social work and stepped ashore. The first credit card is also applied through Rong 360. Loan Credit and other questions can be asked, I try to answer.
    This post is posted for the author, does not represent the 360 ​​position, reprinted to indicate the source
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy

[LV.3]

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Landlord| Posted on 2018-8-28 09:45:28 | Show all floors

Check the simplified version of the credit: need ID card mobile bank card (preferably four major lines and bind to the mobile phone number to receive SMS). The best credit card, first go to the People's Bank of China for credit search URL (direct Baidu "recruitment" You can find it, register an account, the account password must be remembered, and then apply for a web search report with a credit card (three remember to see clearly I remember the third), remember to choose SMS verification code for 24 hours, so 24 Within a few hours, you will receive the verification code. After receiving the verification code, you can log in and enter the verification code to view it. Remember to choose the same ones as the previous ones. You can print the pdf version after viewing. This is a simplified version, and many information is incomplete. However, it can be seen, the short version is valid for 7 days.
    Detailed letter of credit: directly use the ID card to go to the business branch of the bank branch authorized by the People's Bank of China. Which specific branches need to be determined according to the city, the detailed version is valid for 15 days. Note: Each query has a record, do not check too many times in the short term.

The user has never checked in

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Published on 2018-8-25 17:34:59

From Rong 360 Touch Screen Edition

| Show all floors
    How to check the letter

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Published on 2018-8-25 19:06:44

| Show all floors
    Does the online loan have an impact on the credit? Big Data
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy

[LV.3]

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Landlord| Published on 2018-8-28 09:47:31 | Show all floors
     This post was last edited by Wen Bin at 2018-8-29 14:12
    My brother, I published on 2018-8-25 19:06
    Does the online loan have an impact on the credit? Big Data

Yes, I answered it in another post, here I copy and paste directly:
    More applications: 1, the same shield system score is getting higher and higher, the system directly refuses to lend, the system scores over 60 is a high-risk customer, more than 75, the basic recommendations directly refused loans, 60 to 75 generally recommended manual review. 2, a lot of online loan will be credited, regardless of whether it has been approved, the credit report will show "loan approval", belonging to the credit inquiry, too many queries, banks and financial companies will also list customers as high-risk customers , refused the loan, too many queries, and the credit score will also decrease.
    -------------------------------------------------- ----------2018.08.29 14:04 Supplement --------------------------------- -------------------- At noon, I found that the copy and paste can't be seen on the phone, here re-stick:
    More applications: 1, the same shield system score is getting higher and higher, the system directly refuses to lend, the system scores over 60 is a high-risk customer, more than 75, the basic recommendations directly refused loans, 60 to 75 generally recommended manual review. 2, a lot of online loan will be credited, regardless of whether it has been approved, the credit report will show "loan approval", belonging to the credit inquiry, too many queries, banks and financial companies will also list customers as high-risk customers , refused the loan, too many queries, and the credit score will also decrease. (The credit score here is not accurate. The credit report does not have a credit scoring system. However, the bank has the same rating system as the shield system. The specific reference is mainly the data of the credit information.)

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Published on 2018-8-28 14:19:34

| Show all floors
    Is the credit loan on the credit? Every time it is fully paid, never overdue, will bank loans have an impact in the future?
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy

[LV.3]

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Landlord| Posted on 2018-8-28 15:00:56 | Show all floors
     This post was last edited by Wen Bin at 2018-8-29 12:21
    The name can't be too short. Posted at 2018-8-28 14:19
    Is the credit loan on the credit? Every time it is fully paid, never overdue, will bank loans have an impact in the future?

It is not possible to collect the credit loan only if it is not used. However, as long as it is used, it will be sent to the letter (there will be a record, XXX financial institution will issue XX loan XXX amount balance XXX on X, X, X, etc. I can't remember how much detail I have. If I don't pay off, I will have a balance. The balance is how much the remaining capital is not paid. If it is finished, it will be settled, and if it is overdue, then the loan will be settled. There is no impact on the future, and the monthly interest rate is one-fifth (this is also the case with credit information and interest). Regarding the issue of loans, micro-loan is a loan issued by a financial institution and does not belong to a bank. As long as the repayments are made on time, there is little impact on the late bank loans. But it may also have an impact. I write about several situations that affect:
    Loans in banks require a lot of conditions, such as age qualifications. If these are met, but no appropriation is successful, then the situation regarding particulate lending is:
    1, the number of loans. Micro-credit is credit, and banks also have a lot of credit loans. However, most bank credits require that there be no more than X unopened loans, except for loans such as student loans (credit) car loans (mortgage). It is simply stipulated that there should be no outstanding credit loans issued by other financial institutions. This situation was rejected because the micro-credit was not completed, or just one or two other credit loans were not settled except for the micro-loan. Generally, this kind of situation is required to apply for a credit loan at a bank. Mortgage-type loans are generally not required. In this case, it is only necessary to settle the loan earlier and then apply again.
    2, the loan amount. This is also a credit loan in the bank. Other conditions are met, the number of outstanding loans is also met, but the application quota has not been passed, then it is likely that the bank accounts for the applicant's debt ratio is too high (10% of the total credit card is the monthly debt, commercial loans regardless of repayment What is the method, generally the monthly interest plus the monthly principal calculation of liabilities, the different repayment methods of this liability algorithm will be used, credit card liabilities + approved commercial loan liabilities + application for commercial loan liabilities, generally can not exceed the bank Running water is 80%. If it is over, it will be very reluctant to refuse. Some banks demand higher. At this time, the micro-loan has not been returned yet, and the debt of the micro-credit is just over. In this case, you can settle some loans early, or reduce the amount of the application to re-apply.
    The impact is so much thought for a while, I want to add more.
    Note: Non-overdue particulate loans are in the closed state and have no impact on the application for loans, but there will certainly be records. The detailed credit report can generally see the loan appropriation record 5 years ago (the normal repayment and settlement of the 5 post-investigation letter will also see a record), there are news that the next is 8 years, but a few years later Even if the printed report is not visible, it can be found inside the credit information system, but it is not for private individuals, including personal viewing.
    If the non-overdue particulate loans have not been settled, they may have an impact on bank credit and have little impact on mortgage loans.
    -------------------------------------------------- -----2018.08.28 15:36 Supplement -------------------------------------- ------------------------
    In the short term, the rate of multiple applications for the same bank is not high, usually one more than two months or three months.
    -------------------------------------------------- -----2018.08.29 12.20 Supplement ---------------------------------------- ----------------------
    I found a map of the credit on the credit card: 718221263844780734.jpg

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Published on 2018-8-28 15:47:40

| Show all floors
    Thank you, the landlord, the answer is very comprehensive, thanks
  • TA's daily mood
    Sad
    2018-8-29 00:09
  • Check-in days: 2 days

Continuous check-in: 2 days

[LV.1]

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Published on 2018-8-28 22:40:08 | Show all floors
    Generally behind the bank lending, all of the non-bank loans are not on the credit. For example, most of the p2p micro-credit loans are secondary loans.

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Posted on 2018-8-29 08:50:07

| Show all floors
    What is the total amount of the loan I have credited?
                                                                                    You need to log in before you can replylog in |Sign up now

This version of the points rules

Mobile version|                 Rong 360                     loan  

GMT+8, 2018-9-29 19:17                 , Processed in 0.124656 second(s), Total 25, Slave 23 queries                 , Redis On.

Change one