Rongyou plus group has a surprise Forum official QQ group: 1043971

Turn on secondary access Switch to wide version
View: 128530|Reply: 76
print Previous topic Next topic

Online loan platform venture investment warning forum cash paid broke the paparazzi convening order

[copy Link]
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    2017-1-13 15:47
  • Check-in days: 164 days

Continuous check-in: 3 days

[LV.7]

theme

integral

QQ tourists

integral

Signing arrivalOutstanding Contribution

Jump to the specified floor
    Landlord
    Published on 2015-10-19 16:07:41 | Look at the landlord |Just big picture |Reverse browsing |Reading mode
    Online loan platform illegal and illegal clue forum has a prize
    Explosive materials can also be added to the Fusion 360 Forum users to communicate QQ group: 1043971
    Today, the online loan industry has become more and more fierce. Many platforms have not been washed away, and even adopted some illegal and illegal behaviors to blind investors! Some platforms started out for illegal intrusion, while some platforms did not violate the law, but many of them did have large overdue and bad debt risks. These risks are difficult for ordinary investors to judge independently. In view of such circumstances, in order to urge the online lending platform to improve its own model and ensure the vital interests of online lender investors, the 360 ​​Forum and the online loan rating project team launched the “Net”. The Loan Platform Violation Clues Forum has a prize collection activity. As long as you find the signs of such investment risks, you can post to tell us that there are cash rewards! Based on the clues provided by everyone in the forum platform exposure section, we will screen and warn the online loan platform that has illegal, illegal or other risk points in advance, and safeguard the rights and interests of Rongyou and online loan investors.

First, the scope of the clue:

Speaking of the current online lending industry, there are indeed many violations of laws and regulations. The more serious behaviors are: illegally absorbing public deposits, issuing fake documents, self-inflation, related guarantees, fund pools, financial fraud for borrowing enterprises, and some are There are illegal and illegal operations in the cooperation institutions of the online lending platform, or there are major risks in the cooperative institutions, and there are some other risk points, such as: some large-valued targets have the risk of not being able to repay the loan, and the online lending platform Controls have large loopholes and so on. All of these have serious security risks to the healthy operation of the platform, and directly endanger the financial security of investors.

In this regard, Rong 360 can not stand idly by, if you are not limited to the following risk points for the online loan platform, and can also provide clues that can enable the 360 ​​online loan analysts to verify, and the clues in the form of forum posts Release it and share it with more friends, you will get a cash reward of 50 yuan, 100 yuan or more. ourOnline loan analystAccording to the size of the risk point you raise, the popularity of the platform, the size of the affected investor group, etc., the corresponding reward amount is distributed.

The nine common online loan risks are as follows:
    1. Illegal absorption of public deposits
    2, fake mark
    3, platform self-melting
    4. Falsification of the subject information
    5. The target has a large overdue risk
    6. Cooperative institutions (guarantee companies, small loan companies) have greater risks
    7, the platform risk control has a large loophole
    8. Internal turmoil of the company that has a large negative impact on the normal operation of the platform
    9, other clues

Second, the material format:

Now say that there is a prize broke.Posting format, please broke the netizens according toRequest formatinWithin the platform exposure sectionActively release his own venture investment, andFollow up hereorStation short and smallThe link or contact information of the posted post is used as the basis for the registration of the prize.
    [Exposure platform name] XXXX
    [Exposure platform link]WWW.XXX.COM
    [Exposure platform description] Exposure reasons, risk matters
    [Exposure platform screenshot]
    Pictures, customer service dialogue screenshots, related document shooting, etc.

Third, broke the reward:

After the online loan platform broke the information verification, the A-level platform(including A-grade)The starting point for the reward is 150 yuan.B-level platform (including B-level) rewardsstarting pointFor 100 yuan, C-level platform (C, C-) andThe starting point for other platforms is 50 yuan. The bigger the amount of the bonus is not capped!

1, there is a prizeThe smashing of the post is original and original, and a post with multiple posts, plagiarism, reprinting or failure to verify the situation and authenticity will not be rewarded.
    2. For the user who receives the reward, we will send the discovery fund in the form of Alipay or user request within 7 working days after the verification is completed.
    3,Verified Authentic Awards, we will ask the user's contact information and account in the form of short station, please keep the communication open.
    4, the same explosive content, we will judge according to the time of posting, only reward the investors who posted the earliest posts in the forum.
    5, At the same time, the content of the most representative friends broke the news, Rong 360Online loan analysts will display this breaking post in the website article.

Fourth, the risk of breaking the material:

There is no risk in this news, and you will not be a celebrity after winning the prize. You will not be cross-provincial, and you will not be peeked out!
    Rong 360 will keep all your information strictly confidential, and the contact information we ask for is only used before verifying the winning information.

Xiao Xiao Rong Tips:
    Pay attention to the "P2P rating" public number to see the follow-up feedback of the 360 ​​network loan analysts on relevant clues.
    This post is posted for the author, does not represent the 360 ​​position, reprinted to indicate the source

The user has never checked in

theme

integral

Up-and-coming

integral
    recommend
    Published on 2017-7-21 22:03:05 | Look at the landlord
    I borrowed 2,500 yuan for 6 issues. On the repayment date, they don't automatically deduct the money. I don't pay for the manual repayment. I call them to the customer service. The customer service asks you if there is money in the bank card? I stressed that there must be money, and then they told me to give them a screenshot of the bank flow. I asked them if they were private small companies. She said that they were, I said how I calculated this repayment, they said that it was overdue, I was then I am angry, why do we count our consumers overdue? Also, we have to pay the overdue fee. After a long time, the customer service qq said that China Merchants Bank could not change, need to change the card, I said, can I change the card now? They also said that system maintenance is not yet available. I want to complain about how a small company got into the 360 ​​platform. And it is completely messing with consumers. Must defend rights.
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    2016-11-29 20:02
  • Check-in days: 75 days

Continuous check-in: 2 days

[LV.6]

theme

integral

Tie Guanxiong

integral
    recommend
    Published on 2015-10-19 19:06:11 | Look at the landlord
    This support, strong support
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    2016-6-15 15:57
  • Check-in days: 6 days

Continuous check-in: 1 day

[LV.2]

theme

integral

Up-and-coming

integral
    floor
    Published on 2015-10-19 19:49:10 | Look at the landlord
    Want to participate

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    5#
    Published on 2015-10-19 22:18:27 | Look at the landlord
    Everyone is welcome to report the illegal clues of this platform and clean up the illegal and illegal platform.
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    2017-2-16 08:41
  • Check-in days: 321 days

Continuous check-in: 5 days

[LV.8]

theme

integral

QQ tourists

integral

Signing arrivalKing of irrigationExcellent moderator

6#
    Published on 2015-10-20 10:08:04 | Look at the landlord
    Dongwuchang published on 2015-10-19 22:07
    This building has been deleted by the administrator

I tell you, the link you made here, we will be regarded as the road running platform!

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    7#
    Published on 2015-10-20 11:50:34 | Look at the landlord
    really
    Dear
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy

[LV.7]

theme

integral

QQ tourists

integral

8#
    Landlord| Published on 2015-10-20 11:51:23 | Look at the landlord
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy

[LV.7]

theme

integral

QQ tourists

integral

9#
    Landlord| Published on 2015-10-20 11:51:46 | Look at the landlord
    Dongwuchang Posted at 2015-10-19 22:18
    Everyone is welcome to report the illegal clues of this platform and clean up the illegal and illegal platform.

Welcome your forum broke the news
  • TA's daily mood
    decline
    2016-2-1 17:23
  • Check-in days: 2 days

Continuous check-in: 2 days

[LV.1]

theme

integral

Up-and-coming

integral

Best newcomer

10#
    Published on 2015-10-20 15:43:59 | Look at the landlord
    I also want to break the news.
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    2016-11-30 16:22
  • Check-in days: 37 days

Continuous check-in: 1 day

[LV.5]

theme

integral

Xiaochengcheng

integral

11#
    Published on 2015-10-20 15:54:12 | Look at the landlord
    Support~
    Real gold and silver rewards
                                                                                    You need to log in before you can replylog in |Sign up now

This version of the points rules

Mobile version|                 Rong 360                     loan  

GMT+8, 2018-9-16 00:55                 , Processed in 0.120638 second(s), Total 19, Slave 15 queries                 , Redis On.

Change one