View: 474|Reply: 0

More than thirty holes 撸 down later

[copy Link]

This user has never checked in

Into the altar

Posted at 2017-12-7 19:14:01

360 from the melt into the iPhone version

| Show all floors |Reading mode
Here, I would like to give you a deep advice, do not engage in net loans, first of all you will be on the language of all kinds of things on the temptation to all kinds of low interest rates 3000 5000 8000 or even more than 10,000 Attracted? Once you hit the first hole, you can not stop, there will be a second third thirtieth, followed by the loan to fill that, so really head? The final word is "finished"! ! ! About overdue? The overdue means that all kinds of outsourcing collection personnel threats, all kinds of coercion, all kinds of overdue high costs, I would like to ask who gives you the right to make you to threaten other people's family, who give you the right to let you To curse someone's loved ones? All of these people's circle of friends are all they are going to fight with others, and then put all kinds of photos P into dirty things, to publicize and tell you that if you do not return, you will wait, that is the consequence, and the triad does not make any difference, I now have more than thirty pockets down more than a dozen, advise you really do not want to get a net loan, the final interest calculated to be scared of your chin, will make you doubt yourself, and some people did not even survive Courage, of course, there is no desire to have these gadgets, and finally I wish you all the old iron ashore! !
This post is posted for the author, does not mean melt 360 position, reproduced need to indicate the source
                                                                                You need to log in before you can replylog in |Sign up now

This version of the rules of integration

Mobile version|                 Financial 360                     loan  

GMT + 8, 2018-1-18 01:38                 , Processed in 0.084208 second (s), Total 18, Slave 16 queries                 Redis On.

For a change