Friends have added a group of surprises Forum QQ group: 1043971

Turn on secondary access Switch to wide version
View: 5340|Reply: 6

The last 2 years of the road network loans, very fortunate that I did not play online games.

[copy Link]

This user has never checked in

theme

integral

Budding

integral
Posted on 2017-12-5 20:24:13

From melt 360 Android version

| Show all floors |Reading mode
I want to talk about it. When I went to college, I got 3W more. Eat and drink every day. Home is not very wealthy. Finally frankly at home to return. Not blame me. Just ask me what, my father ran to my school to see if I was drug addict. My monthly living expenses will be 2000. I did not refuse the money at home, feeling guilty inside. Loans after the days have not been better. I'm determined to never touch this software again. Then after I landed the software was unloaded. I am a brother, a real good friend, he also has this. Ask me to borrow money. It is finished borrowing again. My heart is soft He borrowed 5000 from the software and quickly returned me. I gave it again. Now it's water again. Now owed more than 20000, but now has a job. I know maybe I'm not human. I will not confession this death. Working 34,000 a month. I think myself slowly. I just want to give you the iron that they are not very honest to be honest. No willpower. Let you know the software can not help you to pull it black. Do not use small loans. 1000 a month more than 200 do not use. By relatives and friends, can maintain a bit slowly to maintain. I know less interest in the staging of music. Fun shop. Ants by chanting. Excellent staging. Also a music and rice. Are less interest to maintain it. Can persevere in the past. Fun shop seems more expensive than before. Do not let me use it. There are also excellent staging will not let me 21 this year. Any other 360.91. Cash man. Do not use anything. Loan to raise credit really can not get out. I am so much. A large part is raised. Hope to help those brothers who have their way back. Old driver. Old brothers to be a small piece to see it.
This post is posted for the author, does not mean melt 360 position, reproduced need to indicate the source

theme

integral

Budding

integral
Posted at 2017-12-7 16:23:33

From the melt 360 touch version

| Show all floors
Brothers congratulations, I am also a student, that is, I also gamble, confessed with the family today, there are groups that pull me down, exchange and exchange

theme

integral

Into the altar

integral
Posted at 2017-12-7 17:02:36

| Show all floors
I have confess my parents did not blame me for deleting one and never touching anyone no longer ...

theme

integral

Budding

integral
Posted at 2017-12-7 19:25:39

| Show all floors
I am the same but it is for the girl to go on more than 3,000 do not want to tell my family to earn money back

theme

integral

Budding

integral
Posted at 2017-12-8 08:16:08

| Show all floors
Small loan company is going bankrupt

theme

integral

Into the altar

integral
Posted on 2017-12-15 20:28:30

| Show all floors
Is there a group? Plus the same is the end of the world people

theme

integral

Into the altar

integral
Posted by 2017-12-19 11:15:41

| Show all floors
Not rich living expenses 2000? ? ?
                                                                                You need to log in before you can replylog in |Sign up now

This version of the rules of integration

Mobile version|                 Financial 360                     loan  

GMT + 8, 2018-1-18 01:45                 , Processed in 0.093531 second (s), Total 17, Slave 15 queries                 Redis On.

For a change