Rongyou plus group has a surprise Forum official QQ group: 1043971

Turn on secondary access Switch to wide version
View: 7139|Reply: 9

In the past two years, the road to online loans, I am glad that I have not played online gambling.

[copy Link]

The user has never checked in

theme

integral

Up-and-coming

integral
Published on 2017-12-5 20:24:13

From Rong 360 Android Edition

| Show all floors |Reading mode
I want to talk about it. When I went to college, I spent more than 3W. Eat and drink every day. The family is not very wealthy. Finally, I confessed that my home was returned. Did not blame me. Just ask me what I did, my father also ran to my school to see if I was taking drugs. My living expenses in January will be 2000. I have no money to refuse at home, I feel guilty. The days after the loan have been difficult. I am determined to never touch this software again. Then after I got ashore, the software was uninstalled. I am a brother, a very good friend, he also has this. Ask me to borrow money for a turnaround. Just borrow it again. I am soft. He borrowed 5000 from the software and quickly returned me. I gave it again. It is now in the water. Now I owe more than 20,000, but now I have a job. I know that maybe I am not too human. I will not confess this death. Work for 3 4 thousand a month. I want to take it back slowly. I just want to tell the old irons that it is not very deep and can be honest. No willpower. Let the software you know can't control you to black out. Do not use microloans. Do not use more than 200 in a month. By borrowing relatives and friends, I can maintain it and keep it. I know the stage of interest with less interest. Fun shop. The ants borrowed money. Excellent stage. Still a music and meters. All of them are less interest-bearing. If you persist in the past, stick to the past. The fun shop seems to be a bit more expensive than before. Don't let me use it. There is also a good period of time, I am 21 this year. Other 360.91. Cash man. Do not use anything. It’s really hard to pay for a loan. I am so much. A large part is raised. I hope to help the brothers who have turned back. Old driver. Older brothers will be a small paragraph.
This post is posted for the author, does not represent the 360 ​​position, reprinted to indicate the source

theme

integral

Up-and-coming

integral
Published on 2017-12-7 16:23:33

From Rong 360 Touch Screen Edition

| Show all floors
Brothers congratulations, I am also a student, that is, I am still gambling, I am frank with my family today, and if you have a group, pull me down, exchange and exchange.

theme

integral

First entry

integral
Published on 2017-12-7 17:02:36

| Show all floors
I have already confessed that my parents have not blamed me for deleting one. I will never touch it again. No one can do it...

theme

integral

Up-and-coming

integral
Published on 2017-12-7 19:25:39

| Show all floors
I am the same, but for the girl, it’s still more than 3,000. I don’t want to tell my family that I’m making money.

theme

integral

First entry

integral
Published on 2017-12-8 08:16:08

| Show all floors
Small loan companies are closing down

theme

integral

First entry

integral
Published on 2017-12-15 20:28:30

| Show all floors
Is there a group? Adding the same is the fall of the world

theme

integral

First entry

integral
Published on 2017-12-19 11:15:41

| Show all floors
Not rich living expenses 2000? ? ?

theme

integral

First entry

integral
Published on 2018-8-11 15:44:28

| Show all floors
My ten thousand people are unable to support the day.

theme

integral

First entry

integral
Published on 3 days ago

| Show all floors
Add group, correct together

theme

integral

First entry

integral
Published on The day before yesterday 00:49

| Show all floors
M555555 Posted on 2017-12-07 16:23
Brothers congratulations, I am also a student, that is, I am still gambling, I am frank with my family today, and if you have a group, pull me down, exchange and exchange.

Play it?
                                                                                You need to log in before you can replylog in |Sign up now

This version of the points rules

Mobile version|                 Rong 360                     loan  

GMT+8, 2018-8-21 02:17                 , Processed in 0.088129 second(s), Total 15, Slave 12 queries                 , Redis On.

Change one