This user has never checked in

theme

integral

Into the altar

integral
Posted on 2017-12-5 12:13:08

360 from the melt into the iPhone version

| Show all floors |Reading mode
I'm sorry Please allow me to call you soon Mom, I fell into the abyss of gambling, did not extricate themselves, I feel better than you did not give birth to me, it may be you can have some fun, for me this unfaithfulness worked hard most of my life, Did not get any benefits, but everywhere downtown, I am unfilial, I do not know sensible, I do not know shame, .. These bad problems are not like you, the last time you told me to put all the accounts out, I hide, I also There are no credit cards, 4 a total of 50,000 debt, I think you do not have so much money, I think I put these still, I again brave, once again self-righteous, once again did not hear your words, the result is now But also pulled more than 10 million debt, I again can not ID card loans, gamble out of the loan, and some cooked customers that borrow money to gamble, and finally I have no money to make ends meet, I went to look for usury Borrowed money, we still have more than 20,000 today! I do not want to tell you these, I have no face in front of you to say these, I'm afraid I can not stand, but also thought of a dead, but I think of dead, can not repay, and you want to bear, I give up, I am not willing to myself so incompetent, so degenerate, so unbearable, I have the courage to confess to you, I want to truly re-man, I want to love you, treat you, gambling, let me thoroughly Understand, there is no shortcut, only by their own efforts, is really their own, I see you in the shop, I blame myself why, but also to help you, should have wanted happiness, the results for me I will not open my mouth every time I want to open a mouth, I saw you sing and chat, in my heart you have not been so happy for a long time, I think I've been seeing you this way, so I hope the time is a little slower. I'm afraid to say that till now, at the last minute, I can not escape. I courageously courageously give you to confess it. I wonder if you can forgive my ignorance I do not know how painful and sad you are in your heart. People often say that raising children is a preventive measure against old age. As a result, you, your unfilial son, not only did not honor you at this age, but also brought so many blows , So much trouble! Mom, I really want a good life, love you well, love this home! ! The following to your mouth, emergency available, as soon as possible to shore ashore you - money on the month, malt loans, immediately loan money, pigs eight, water like staging, cash box, blue collar loans, loans 123, spent chant,Micro-credit network, A worry, a credit, speed of light borrowing, whale white card, installment, borrow, credit white, calf, rice loan, you and me financial, cash courier,
, Money loans, immediately borrow, the piggy bank, money good borrowing, red rabbit, pay loan, Zhuge by chanting, good wallet,Jiu FuHankuang, cash wallet, magic cash, digging money, flying lending, there are shellfish, small onion wallet, the size of the loan, Peasants money, easy to borrow, credit wallets, money with money, what money, small money, 2345 loan king, loan money, no shortage of loans, fast loans, borrow money fast, money rush, Atomic loan,Letter and rich, Clear money on the loan, clear cash bus, easy to spend, financial, mobile phone loans,Pat loan,You and I loanLoan, speed hummingbird, thousands of pieces, you and me finance, money station, flash silver, jingle, small sharp quick loan, hi money loan, speed wallet, odd speed loan, and loan, fingertips wallet, Card, first spend 100 million, cash courier, credit white! !
This post is posted for the author, does not mean melt 360 position, reproduced need to indicate the source

theme

integral

Into the altar

integral
Posted at 2017-12-6 02:44:51

From the melt 360 touch version

| Show all floors
You introduce so many holes! Not help us, but harm us! To support credit loans only a dead end! One day will collapse! We are now dealing rationally with our account, and we pay off the loan further and further

theme

integral

Into the altar

integral
Posted on 2017-12-11 14:04:58

| Show all floors
Sell ​​kidney ah. Visa to the United States a 3 million kidney hand. Buy some food supplement. Come back to buy a kidney in the domestic hospital 400,000 up. Net profit of more than 200 million.

theme

integral

Budding

integral
Posted on 2017-12-6 11:03:41

| Show all floors
Not saved

theme

integral

Budding

integral
Posted at 2017-12-6 09:41:23

| Show all floors
No one in your group died much

theme

integral

Budding

integral
Posted at 2017-12-6 14:15:56

| Show all floors
Hi! Why did you know what happened today?

theme

integral

Little success

integral
Posted at 2017-12-6 22:35:57

From melt 360 Android version

| Show all floors
Brother so Niubi! I have too many holes

theme

integral

Little success

integral
Posted at 2017-12-7 00:06:30

360 from the melt into the iPhone version

| Show all floors
Continue waiting for you h l

theme

integral

Into the altar

integral
Posted at 2017-12-7 19:11:36

| Show all floors
Can not go back to shore

theme

integral

Budding

integral
Posted at 2017-12-7 23:34:17

| Show all floors
Why do you want to borrow so much? How can you afford to spend so much? How much interest should you have? Why are you so dead in the comments? Things, the most address book was burst ah, and will not let you jail, death are not afraid of what other terrible, your mother is old you have to take care of it, and now start working hard to make money by their own hands, will be good

theme

integral

Budding

integral
Posted on 2017-12-8 00:09:12

| Show all floors
In front of the series of editors touching, unpredictable drag!
                                                                                You need to log in before you can replylog in |Sign up now

This version of the rules of integration

Mobile version|                 Financial 360                     loan  

GMT + 8, 2018-1-18 01:41                 , Processed in 0.111741 second (s), Total 18, Slave 16 queries                 Redis On.

For a change