The user has never checked in

theme

integral

First entry

integral
Published on 2017-12-5 12:13:08

From Rong 360 iPhone Edition

| Show all floors |Reading mode
Sorry, please allow me to call you a mom again. I am caught in the abyss of gambling. I don’t feel free to pull out. I feel that you might not have had a baby. Maybe you can still have a good time. I have spent most of my life for this unfilial son. I didn't get any benefit, but I was troubled everywhere. I was not filial. I didn't know anything. I don't know how to be shameful.. These bad problems are not like you. The last time you told me to say all the accounts, I concealed, I still There are no credit cards, 4 tickets totaling 50,000 yuan. I think that you don't have so much money. I think I have to pay these things back. I can't do it again. I think I am self-righteous again. I didn't listen to you again. The result is now. I pulled more than 100,000 yuan in debts. I borrowed the online loans that I could use without ID cards, and lent them out. I used some mature customers to borrow money to gamble. In the end, when I had no money to make ends meet, I went to find usury. Borrowing money, it will cost more than 20,000 today! I don't want to tell you this. I don't have a face to tell you this. I am afraid that I can't stand it. I also thought about it, but I thought that I would die, I can't pay back my debts, and I want you to bear it. I gave up, I am not willing to be so incompetent, so degraded, so unbearable, I have to courage to confess to you, I want to really be a man again, I want to love you, treat you well, gambling makes me completely I have clearly understood that there are no shortcuts. Only by myself, I am really my own. I saw you in the store. I blame myself for why I want you to help. I should have wanted to be blessed. The result is for me. I am not filial, or I am working hard, Mom, I am afraid that you can’t stand it. During this time, every time I want to speak, I can’t open my mouth. I saw you singing and chatting. In my heart, you haven’t been so happy for a long time, I think I have been seeing you all the time, so I hope that the time is slower. I dare not say that until the last moment of today, I can’t escape, and I have the courage to confess all of this to you. I don’t know if you can forgive me for these ignorance. I don’t know how painful and painful you are in your heart. People often say that raising children is anti-aging. The result is that you, your unfilial son has not only honored you at this age, but also brought so many blows. So much trouble! Mom, I really want to live a good life, love you so much, love this home! ! .. below to give you a mouth, emergency available, come to shore as soon as possible, I hope you --- spend money on the month, malt loan, immediately loan money, pig eight borrow, water elephant staging, cash box, blue collar loan, loan 123, spent Hey, micro-loan network, spend worry-free, a credit, light speed borrowing, whale white card, installment, borrow, credit white, card cow, rice loan, you and me finance, cash delivery, fish bag, wallet Mocho
, copper money loan, instant borrowing, money bank, banknotes, borrowing, red rabbit treasure, payroll, Zhuge borrowing, good wallet, 玖富万卡, spend worry, family, loan 123,51 pocket money, cash Magic box, water like staging, blue collar loan, rice hair wallet, magic cash, digging money, flying loan, have shell, small onion wallet, big and small loans, peas money, easy to borrow, credit wallet, use money treasure, lack of money? , small money, 2345 loan king, to the money loan, spend no shortage of loans, fast loans, borrow money fast, money rush, Zhaolian Finance, malt loan, atomic loan, trust and wealth, clearing the loan, clear cash bus, ease flower , immediately finance, mobile phone loan, pat on loan, you and me loan, speed hummingbird, thousands of blocks, you and me finance, money station, flash silver, jingle, Xiaorui fast loan, money loan, speed wallet, odd speed loan , and loans, fingertips wallet, borrow fast, cash white card, first spend 100 million, cash delivery, credit white! !
This post is posted for the author, does not represent the 360 ​​position, reprinted to indicate the source

theme

integral

First entry

integral
Published on 2017-12-6 02:44:51

From Rong 360 Touch Screen Edition

| Show all floors
You recommend so many mouths! Not helping us, but harming us! It’s only a dead end to paying for loans! Someday it will break! We are now rationally treating our own accounts, and we are still paying the accounts back and forth step by step.

theme

integral

First entry

integral
Published on 2017-12-11 14:04:58

| Show all floors
Selling kidneys. The visa to the United States a kidney 3 million to get. Buy some food to make up. Come back and buy a kidney in the domestic hospital 400,000. Net profit of more than 2 million.

theme

integral

First entry

integral
Published on 2017-12-6 11:03:41

| Show all floors
Not saved

theme

twenty one

integral

First entry

integral
twenty one
Published on 2017-12-6 09:41:23

| Show all floors
You are so dead, no one is pitiful.

theme

integral

First entry

integral
Published on 2017-12-6 14:15:56

| Show all floors
Hi! I know why today is the beginning.

theme

integral

First entry

integral
Published on 2017-12-6 22:35:57

From Rong 360 Android Edition

| Show all floors
Brother is so powerful! There are too many mouths.

theme

integral

First entry

integral
Published on 2017-12-7 00:06:30

From Rong 360 iPhone Edition

| Show all floors
Keep waiting for you h l

theme

integral

First entry

integral
Published on 2017-12-7 19:11:36

| Show all floors
Can't go back to the shore,

theme

integral

Up-and-coming

integral
Published on 2017-12-7 23:34:17

| Show all floors
Why do you have to borrow so much, how can you get so much, how much interest should be, why do you want to die in the comments, and still younger now, the change is still coming, and the small 1000 loan does not have to be Things, most of the address book is exploding, and will not let you go to jail, death is not afraid, the other is terrible, your mother is old and you have to take care of it, now it is good to make money by your own hands, it will be good

theme

integral

First entry

integral
Published on 2017-12-8 00:12:01

| Show all floors
go to hell
                                                                                You need to log in before you can replylog in |Sign up now

This version of the points rules

Mobile version|                 Rong 360                     loan  

GMT+8, 2018-8-21 02:18                 , Processed in 0.114124 second(s), Total 18, Slave 16 queries                 , Redis On.

Change one