Rongyou plus group has a surprise Forum official QQ group: 1043971

Turn on secondary access Switch to wide version
View: 337|Reply: 3

What is the difference between a fund in the Tianfeng Securities purchase and a fund in the stock?

[copy Link]
  • TA's daily mood
    angry
    2017-3-14 14:36
  • Check-in days: 1 day

Continuous check-in: 1 day

[LV.1]

theme

integral

Up-and-coming

integral
    Published on 2017-11-29 18:30:29 | Show all floors |Reading mode
    I opened a business in Tianfeng, and now I want to apply for a fund. I would like to ask the above question.
    This post is posted for the author, does not represent the 360 ​​position, reprinted to indicate the source

The user has never checked in

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Published on 2017-11-29 19:40:30 | Show all floors
    For your check, the funds in the market are traded according to the stock trading method. According to the supply and demand relationship, the trading is carried out at the right price. The price is different on different trading days. The funds in the stock belong to the fund. . After opening a shareholder account, you can trade the funds traded in the market (such as: ETF, LOF, etc.); the subscription of ordinary open-end funds still needs to open the corresponding fund account. Generally, the funds listed and traded on the market are charged according to the commission standard of the Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges, while the subscription rate of the off-exchange ordinary open-end funds is charged according to the regulations of the fund company, and the fund products are slightly different.

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Published on 2017-11-29 19:45:17 | Show all floors
    Can ask their customer service 95391, do professional answers

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Published on 2017-11-29 19:51:30 | Show all floors
    Money management is too necessary, I also bought a fund in Tianfeng, I feel that the income is not bad, what financial management experience, exchanges
                                                                                    You need to log in before you can replylog in |Sign up now

This version of the points rules

Mobile version|                 Rong 360                     loan  

GMT+8, 2018-8-18 16:01                 , Processed in 0.089796 second(s), Total 17, Slave 15 queries                 , Redis On.

Change one