Friends of the group to add surprises Forum official QQ group: 1043971

Turn on secondary access Switch to wide version
Check: 13818|Reply: 37

Apply this card to send 50 credit card gold! More 150 yuan voucher? Come on!

[copy Link]
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    2017-9-4 10:19
  • Check-in days: 191 days

Check in consecutively: 1 day

[LV.7]

theme

integral

administrator

integral

Best newcomer

Posted on 2017-11-24 18:12:05 | Show all floors |Reading mode
    Friends of the forum card friends, Friday is good! ! Unconsciously, the time of the week was fleeting, and the exciting moment of Xiaobian Push Card was also ushered in. ~~~ I spent the whole day immersed in the crazy shopping on Black Friday. I read the bill of the credit card and secretly vowed. Buy it again! However, they all blamed the small editor for this card. In the face of vigorous discounts, of course, they will not be able to restrain themselves from buying and buying.
    NetEase Koala Haihua is an integrated e-commerce provider of NetEase's cross-border business. Allows buyers to easily achieve overseas purchasing rights without leaving home. This is not the end of the year, the high degree of promotional activities, Xiao Bian did not restrain their desire to impulse consumption ~ ~ ~ and today the protagonist of this card is the Everbright Netease Koala joint name card.
    Just.jpg
    The card is divided into two types: UnionPay and JCB. The JCB version can support free unlimited airport VIPs and VIP service at five high-speed rail stations. The style of the card is shown in the figure below.

UnionPay Edition

Gold card.jpg

JCBVersion

Timg.jpg

The most important feature of this card is that cardholders can enjoy the “Kamada Koala Special Day” on the 16th of each month. A wide range of overseas imported products enjoy exclusive discounts. Just in time for the end of the year, take advantage of this opportunity. Pick up your hands, buy some new products for your family, and buy some gifts for yourself! In addition, the card has other rights, as follows:
    1, network transaction points, double points birthday month. Allows you to easily earn enough points at the same time buying, buying and buying.

2, WeChat/QQ pays the highest double points. In this era without cash, this feature is nothing more than making the payment of credit cards more convenient. .

3, the new household first brush to send 150 yuan koala coupons. As long as it is a new user of China Everbright Bank, after the opening of the card to meet the conditions of compliance can be given 150 yuan koala voucher Oh. Is it a temptation?~~~~
    The Everbright Bank itself also has a lot of good promotions, as long as it is a user of the network application card, activate the card to get 50 yuan in cash! Weekly food promotions such as Ajisen Ramen, Watsons Shopping, and Zhapu Hotpot offer you a better food life!
    How about listening to so many high-end offers, go and apply for one. In the following days, you can enjoy food, drink, clothing, food and shelter, but shopping is still a good idea. Be careful of your credit card being swiped. Well, Xiao Bian and you guys will meet next week. Finally, I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

This post is published by the author. It does not mean to integrate 360 ​​positions.

The user has never checked in

theme

integral

Entering the Altar

integral
    Posted on 2017-11-26 07:48:14

From Rong 360 Android Edition

| Show all floors
    Passing by

theme

integral

Little success

integral
    Posted on 2017-11-27 07:46:18

| Show all floors
    Learn to understand

theme

integral

Come to the fore

integral
    Posted on 2017-11-27 09:32:53

| Show all floors

theme

integral

Entering the Altar

integral
    Posted on 2017-11-27 15:30:21 | Show all floors
    The voice of the children: If you love me, you will hug me a lot. If you love me, you will kiss me more. If you love me, you will praise me a lot. My voice: If you love me, you will pay more attention to me. If you love me, you will praise me a lot. If you love me, you will search for me! You can find me at Anzhi Market, Xiaomi App Store, Huawei App Store, and Vivo App Store by searching for “Yue Loan”!

theme

integral

Entering the Altar

integral
    Posted on 2017-11-27 15:43:26

From Fusion 360 Touchscreen Edition

| Show all floors
    . . . . . .

theme

twenty two

integral

Entering the Altar

integral
    twenty two
    Posted on 2017-11-27 15:43:56

| Show all floors
    Hurry up
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    2018-1-15 17:33
  • Check-in days: 2 days

Check in consecutively: 1 day

[LV.1]

theme

integral

Entering the Altar

integral
    Posted on 2017-11-27 17:08:03 | Show all floors
    Good and practical, learning

theme

integral

Come to the fore

integral
    Posted on 2017-11-27 18:48:42

| Show all floors
    ? ? ?

theme

integral

Entering the Altar

integral
    Posted on 2017-11-27 19:18:09

| Show all floors
                                                                                    You need to log in before you can replylog in |Sign up now

This version of the rules

Mobile version|                 Fusion 360                     loan  

GMT+8, 2018-6-26 21:11                 , Processed in 0.135336 second(s), Total 21, Slave 19 queries                 , Redis On.

Change one