Friends have added a group of surprises Forum QQ group: 1043971

Turn on secondary access Switch to wide version
View: 10027|Reply: 37

Apply this card that is sent 50 credit card gold! More 150 yuan vouchers? Come!

[copy Link]
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    2017-9-4 10:19
  • Sign in Days: 191 days

Continuous sign: 1 day

[LV.7]

theme

integral

administrator

integral

Best newcomer

Posted by 2017-11-24 18:12:05 | Show all floors |Reading mode
    Friends of the forum card, good Friday! ! Unwittingly fleeting time of the week, ushered in the exciting push Xiaobian push the moment ~ ~ ~ I was immersed in a frenzy black Friday shopping, read the credit card bill, secretly vow Buy chop chop chop feet! But blame Xiaobian do this card, in the face of major discounts, of course, will not refrain from buying to buy ah.
    Netease Koala sea shopping is NetEase's cross-border business-based integrated e-commerce. Buyers can stay home easily overseas purchasing rights. This is not the end of the year, promotions and high intensity, Xiao Bian did not restrain their desire to impulse consumption ~ ~ ~ And today the protagonist of this card is the Everbright Netease Koala co-branded cards.
    Jpg
    The card is divided into UnionPay version and JCB version two, JCB version can support free unlimited airport VIP and five high-speed rail station VIP services, the card style as shown below.

UnionPay version

Gold card .jpg

JCBVersion

timg.jpg

This card is the most important feature of the rights and interests of the card holders: card users can enjoy Everbright Kota Day on the 16th of each month activities. A variety of overseas imports to enjoy exclusive discounts. Just in time for the end of the year, a good grasp of this crazy opportunity Chop hand to buy some New Year's goods to the family, give yourself a gift! In addition, the card has other rights, as follows:
    1, network transaction meter points, birthday month double points. Let you buy in the wayward to buy at the same time, easily earn a lot of points.

2, WeChat / QQ pay the highest double points. In this era without cash, this feature is nothing more than credit card payment easier. .

3, the new first brush to send 150 koala coupons. As long as it is a new user of Everbright Bank, you can give up to 150 yuan of koala vouchers after you meet the required conditions after activating card opening. Is not it tempting ~ ~ ~ ~
    The China Everbright Bank itself has a lot of good promotions, as long as the user is online Shenkaok, card activation can get 50 yuan in cash Oh! Weekly Ajisen Ramen, Watson shopping, Xupu hotpot and other food concessions, so you enjoy a better food life!
    How, I heard so many high-intensity concessions, go and apply for a bar. In the next days eat and drink, food and clothing thanks to it, but shopping or rational as well, beware of your credit card was brush explosion Oh. Well, Xiao Bian see you next week, and finally I wish you all had a wonderful weekend oh ~ ~ ~

This post is posted for the author, does not mean melt 360 position, reproduced need to indicate the source

This user has never checked in

theme

integral

Little success

integral
    Posted on 2017-11-26 07:48:14

From melt 360 Android version

| Show all floors
    Pass sign

theme

integral

Post master

integral
    Posted on 2017-11-27 07:46:18

| Show all floors
    Learn to understand

theme

integral

Little success

integral
    Posted on 2017-11-27 09:32:53

| Show all floors

theme

integral

Into the altar

integral
    Posted on 2017-11-27 15:30:21 | Show all floors
    Children's voices: If you love me, hug me a lot; if you love me, I will kiss a lot; if you love me, a lot of rhetoric I. My voice: If you love me, then I will pay more attention to you. If you love me, I'll praise you a lot; if you love me, I will search me a lot! Anzhi market, millet application store, Huawei application store, vivo application store search "Wyatt Loan" you can find me!

theme

integral

Into the altar

integral
    Posted by 2017-11-27 15:43:26

From the melt 360 touch version

| Show all floors
    . . . . . .

theme

twenty two

integral

Into the altar

integral
    twenty two
    Posted by 2017-11-27 15:43:56

| Show all floors
    Hurry up
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    The day before yesterday 17:33
  • Signing days: 2 days

Continuous sign: 1 day

[LV.1]

theme

integral

Into the altar

integral
    Posted in 2017-11-27 17:08:03 | Show all floors
    Good practical, learned

theme

integral

Budding

integral
    Posted on 2017-11-27 18:48:42

| Show all floors
    ? ? ?

theme

integral

Into the altar

integral
    Posted by 2017-11-27 19:18:09

| Show all floors
                                                                                    You need to log in before you can replylog in |Sign up now

This version of the rules of integration

Mobile version|                 Financial 360                     loan  

GMT + 8, 2018-1-17 03:25                 , Processed in 0.122759 second (s), Total 12, Slave 10 queries                 Redis On.

For a change