Rongyou plus group has a surprise Forum official QQ group: 1043971

Turn on secondary access Switch to wide version
12Next page
Back to list Send new posts
View: 17366|Reply: 18

[Original] It doesn't move, it's not dead, it's really dead!

[copy Link]
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    2017-3-20 22:28
  • Check-in days: 125 days

Continuous check-in: 1 day

[LV.7]

theme

integral

Tie Guanxiong

integral

Signing arrival

Published on 2017-2-9 22:12:15 | Show all floors |Reading mode
     This post was last edited by Yuhua Tea at 2017-2-10 10:02

At the end of 2016, I took stock of my various investments and found that the most losses were stocks. Among the many stocks in the position, the highest profit is 50%, and the most loss is 35%. Then there is no egg to use! Most of the stocks with profit are only one or two hands, and no more than four hands. However, the losses of stocks range from a dozen hands to dozens of hands. The combined profits are less than the loss. Therefore, in combination, it is still a loss, or it is very deficient, so it is said that it is ugly. The prices of all stocks are similar, so it is a word, the conclusion: miserable!

Of course, so bad, in addition to the market and various external factors, there are my own problems. At the beginning, I was very keen on the stock market. I kept watching the market, doing short, discussing, and then slowly ignoring it. The passion faded. Although there is time, I don’t want to toss. There is another thing. That is what was said by a friend. My friend said, don't be so anxious, don't toss around all day, see how much you have earned for others, you can't be patient, wait slowly, don't worry about it, and he said it's big. A pass, what I want to say seems to make sense. In the words of my friend, you are so small...

So in view of this comprehensive factor, I chose to forget my stock. By the end of the year, I found that I went, so cattle X, so miserable! It is said that Xiaosan likes to chase and rise, but this is also human nature, isn't it? For the worst ticket I fell, the price I bought for a friend was 30 yuan. The price I bought was 28 yuan. I saw the trend of 2016. The lowest price is 19 yuan. Once hit the 25 yuan and then fell back, and now back to the 20 yuan area. If I make a position in the 19 yuan area, I will shoot in the 25 yuan area. Then my current cost, my current loss, will definitely not be so much, isn't it? Of course, you have to say that 19 yuan, you will not be lower? Are you afraid of falling behind? Then, from another point of view, even if I fill the 25 yuan area, is it lower than the initial cost of my purchase? If you haven't cut the flesh and left, is your cost pulled down? In the next step, you don't make up the position in the 19 yuan area. Are you stupid enough to make up the position in the 25 yuan area? In other words, you are buying below your cost price, which price is right, isn't it?

Of course, it is a prerequisite to purchase below the cost price and which price is appropriate. For example, if I choose this stock, the company belongs to the industry and belongs to the software industry. In the software industry, he is also a dry medical software. What do you mean by medical software? If you go to the hospital to see a doctor or something, the doctor will open a list of drugs on the computer or you will do various checks, and the inspection software used in those instruments. , are that kind? Then the annual financial report and quarterly expectations are very good, and there is more money on hand to use here, to meet the above various conditions, you do not add positions, just how to die?

Many times, what we have to do is to save ourselves, not to wait for rescue. This year's Spring Festival Evening, Jiang Kun lost the tiger hole. Isn't the idea given by the high-ranking person to save himself? The ball falls into the puddle, if the ball comes up, or wait for the rain to let him float up, or fill the water to let the ball float up, whatever you want. If it is just a drought, it won't rain, are you waiting?
    Self-help.png

This post is posted for the author, does not represent the 360 ​​position, reprinted to indicate the source
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    2017-3-20 22:28
  • Check-in days: 125 days

[LV.7]

theme

integral

Tie Guanxiong

integral

Signing arrival

Landlord| Published on 2017-2-10 10:02:36 | Show all floors
    Sitting on the sofa yourself~
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    2017-2-16 08:41
  • Check-in days: 321 days

Continuous check-in: 5 days

[LV.8]

theme

integral

QQ tourists

integral

Signing arrivalKing of irrigationExcellent moderator

Published on 2017-2-10 11:13:06 | Show all floors
    Stocks are long-term investments, but fortunately, your income is 50% high.
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    2017-9-4 10:19
  • Check-in days: 191 days

[LV.7]

theme

integral

administrator

integral

Best newcomer

Published on 2017-2-10 18:46:52 | Show all floors
    Haha success is attracted by the title!

The user has never checked in

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Published on 2017-2-11 23:44:57

From Rong 360 Touch Screen Edition

| Show all floors

theme

integral

Up-and-coming

integral
    Published on 2017-2-13 07:31:25

| Show all floors
  • TA's daily mood
    bored
    2017-1-31 12:14
  • Check-in days: 82 days

[LV.6]

theme

integral

Forum god

integral
    Published on 2017-2-16 13:39:09 | Show all floors
    Stocks are not doing well this year

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Published on 2017-3-29 05:21:30

From Rong 360 Android Edition

| Show all floors
    it's the same
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    Yesterday 15:49
  • Check-in days: 411 days

[LV.9]

theme

integral

Xiaochengcheng

integral
    Published on 2017-4-8 20:03:38 | Show all floors
    Nothing really knows

theme

integral

First entry

integral
    Published on 2017-4-9 00:57:19

| Show all floors
    Too fake! I did not break the law without breaking the law. Why can't the application pass? I think it is a lie, not to lie to me traffic.
                                                                                    You need to log in before you can replylog in |Sign up now

This version of the points rules

Mobile version|                 Rong 360                     loan  

GMT+8, 2018-8-18 16:02                 , Processed in 0.124502 ​​second(s), Total 19, Slave 17 queries                 , Redis On.

Change one