Rongyou plus group has surprises Forum official QQ group: 1043971

Turn on secondary access Switch to wide version
12Next page
Back to list Send new posts
View: 13624|Reply: 11
print Previous topic The next topic

[Original] lying down fixed, not playing dead, is really dead!

[copy Link]
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    2017-3-20 22:28
  • Check in days: 125 days

Sign in for 1 day

[LV.7]

theme

integral

Title pack

integral

Jump to the designated floor
    Landlord
     This post is finally edited by Yuhua tea at 2017-2-10 10:02

At the end of 2016, the inventory of their own investment, the results found that the most loss is the stock. In the positions of the many stocks, the highest profit of 50%, the largest loss of 35%, and then there is no egg! Profitable stock only one hand, up to no more than four hands. But the loss of the stock, as little as a dozen hands, as many as dozens of hands, combined profit is not a fraction of the loss. So together, or a loss, or very loss, so it was said and eggs. All the stock prices are almost the same, so is a word, the conclusion: miserable!

Of course, so miserable, in addition to the broader market there are a variety of external factors, and my own problems. The beginning of the stock market is very keen, non-stop read the disk ah, do short ah, discuss ah, then slowly I do not know ye, passion subsided, although there is time, but do not want to toss, there is another thing , That is, a friend said. Friends say, you do not so urgent, do not toss all day to toss to see you how much money to make people ah, you can not be a little patience, waiting slowly, do not care about it, thunderbolt said good A pass, I thought to really seem to make sense. In my friend's words, you are so small .....

So in view of this comprehensive factor, I chose to forget my stock. Wait until the end of the year inventory, I found me to go, so cattle X, so miserable! Said a small casual like chase sell, but this is human, is not it? Take me the worst of the votes, I bought a friend is the price of 30 yuan, I buy the price is 28 yuan, and the stock I saw the trend of 2016, the lowest price is more than 19 yuan, the middle Once the impact of 25 yuan and then fall, and now back to 20 yuan area. If I am in the area of ​​19 yuan to cover short positions in the 25 yuan area shot, then I now cost, I now the loss, certainly not so much, is not it? Of course you want to say is 19 yuan you will not lower it? You are not afraid to continue to fall behind it? Then we look at another point of view, even if I fill in the 25 yuan area, is not even lower than the initial cost of my purchase? If you have not flesh off, your cost is not pulled down? In the back step, you do not cover the area in the 19 yuan, you will be stupid in the 25 yuan area to cover it? In other words, you are below your cost price to buy, which price is appropriate, is not it?

Of course, the cost of the following purchase, which price is appropriate, but also a premise. For example, I chose this stock, the company belongs to the industry is good, belonging to the software industry. Software industry, he is a dry medical software, medical software mean? You go to the hospital to see what ah, the doctor on the computer to open a list of robbery records or you do all kinds of checks, those instruments inside the inspection software category , Is that kind? And then the annual earnings and quarterly expectations are very good, in addition to the money at hand can be used here to meet the above conditions, you do not jiacang, but how to play dead?

Very often, we have to do is self-help, rather than waiting for the rescue. Spring and evening this year, Jiang Kun and out of the tiger hole, not the idea is also given the Supreme self-help? The ball fell into the puddle, in order to float up the ball, or so the sky let him float up, or water to let the ball float, whatever one can be. If it coincides with the drought, the day does not rain, so you wait so?

The paste for the author release, does not represent the financial 360 position, reproduced need to indicate the source
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    2017-3-20 22:28
  • Check in days: 125 days

Sign in for 1 day

[LV.7]

theme

integral

Title pack

integral

sofa
    Landlord| Posted at 2017-2-10 10:02:36 | Look at the landlord
    Sofa to sit on their own
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    2017-2-16 08:41
  • Check in days: 321 days

Continuous sign: 5 days

[LV.8]

theme

integral

QQ tourists

integral

Bench
    Posted at 2017-2-10 11:13:06 | Look at the landlord
    Stock is long-term investment, but fortunately your high income is 50% is also good
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    The day before yesterday 14:54
  • Check-in days: 188 days

Sign in for 1 day

[LV.7]

theme

integral

administrator

integral

Best newcomer

floor
    Posted at 2017-2-10 18:46:52 | Look at the landlord
    Haha success by the title to attract!

The user has never signed in

theme

integral

First into the altar

integral
    5#
    Posted at 2017-2-11 23:44:57

From the melt touch screen version of 360

| Look at the landlord

theme

integral

Cut a striking figure

integral
    6#
    Posted at 2017-2-13 07:31:25

From the melt touch screen version of 360

| Look at the landlord
  • TA's daily mood
    bored
    2017-1-31 12:14
  • Check in days: 82 days

Sign in for 1 day

[LV.6]

theme

integral

Forum Great God

integral
    7#
    Posted at 2017-2-16 13:39:09 | Look at the landlord
    Stock is not good this year

theme

integral

Little success

integral
    8#
    Posted at 2017-3-29 05:21:30

From the financial version of 360 Andrews

| Look at the landlord
    it's the same
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    2017-4-7 16:21
  • Check in days: 1 day

Sign in for 1 day

[LV.1]

theme

integral

First into the altar

integral
    9#
    Posted at 2017-4-7 15:53:38 | Look at the landlord
    The stock of the pit is not into the ah, saying that the stock market is not so good now, or not easily off the sea
  • TA's daily mood
    Happy
    1 hour ago
  • Check in days: 153 days

Sign in for 2 days

[LV.7]

theme

integral

Title pack

integral
    10#
    Posted at 2017-4-8 20:03:38 | Look at the landlord
    There is nothing to know
                                                                                    You need to log in before you can replylog in |Sign up now

This edition of the rules

Mobile version|                 Melt 360                     loan  

GMT + 8, 2017-8-5 22:46                 , Processed in 0.103258 second (s), Total 19, Slave 16 queries                 , Redis On.

Change for a change