Buying a House Beware of Flickers These things you need to know.[detailed]
- ·Real estate sales in 2017 reached 13.37 trillion, accounting for a GDP ratio
- ·Central Bank: Home loan interest rates are still at a relatively low level
- ·List of A-share listed companies in the first three quarters of 2017
- ·Zhou Xiaochuan: China has stabilized and gradually reduced its leverage
- ·The end of the real estate era, real estate three-year cycle theory is not good
There has been a bit of news in the Beijing property market recently. On March 8th, a media in the capital broke Tongzhou Housing[detailed]
- ·A key indicator of the price trend has disappeared.
- ·China CITIC Bank suspended the “credit of housing” in Beijing.
- ·32-month house price falls for the first time, but the possibility of the central bank raising interest rates has greatly increased
- ·Property market regulation will continue, but people who are still waiting for the bottom
- ·"The old house was bought, but the monthly supply of 8500 was based on the north.