- Online loan reminder to send and receive text messages, is it true? This kind of information is just one of the various means of collection! I just want to tell you clearly, don't be afraid! no need to worry! Work hard, make money slowly, after all, the amount of borrowing is not high! In addition, when you have no money, look at this information, you must not care too much! This one...
- I received a lawyer's letter within one month after the deadline. Is it true? When the question and answer time is up, what are the problems with the loan, leave a message to me! It is probably true. First of all, it is a normal situation to receive a lawyer's letter within one month of overdue. The lawyer's letter is a means for the loan platform to urge borrowers to repay, different loan platforms...
- Collecting a court summons for you? Not only fake, but also illegal! After a round of severe crackdown, the collection has not yet converged. Insults and intimidation are commonplace, and many close friends say that their dignity and personal safety are greatly threatened. You yell at me, threaten my family, send a disgusting text message, and expect me to pay back? No doors! These no matter...
- After receiving the lawyer's letter overdue 2000, I said that it is true to call me to arrest the police. In the exchange group, there is always a brother who said that he received a subpoena from the court and asked if the online loan will be arrested. Today, Qian Xiaoge sorted out the notices of lawyers and subpoenas that all kinds of old brothers received, and made an in-depth evaluation for your brother: -1- Consider taking litigation Seriously...
- I received a court summons from the collection. How do I tell the difference between true and false? Xiaobian, I have been overdue for some time. I suddenly received a court summons sent and received. I don’t believe it is true, but I still feel a little worried. How do you tell the truth? Not only has this brother received the court. Subpoena, and everyone is the same as this old man...
Is it true or false to remind us of the "information letter"?
Borrowing 714 online loans are overdue, the collectors often make up various documents, official letters to scare the borrowers, many are afraid, choose the repayment of the shackles. So, are these files sent and received really or fake? A reader received a "information letter" that was sent and received. You may wish to check it out with Xiaobian to distinguish between authenticity and falsehood.
This is a picture sent by the collector to him via SMS. The netizen said that since the 714 online loan was borrowed, the phone number was repeated every day after the overdue period. All of them were dunning. Today, I sent the picture to the person in the address book. What kind of picture is this?
As the picture can be seen, this is a document printed on a4 paper, titled “Information Letter”, the content of which shows: 1. In the “loan fraud” behavior of the borrower, a notice will be issued to the near future. The local police station is located at the locality, and the lawyer is entrusted to report the case to the public security organ. 2. Indict the court and apply for the freezing of all property under the name. 3. Please reply as soon as you receive it. 4. Appoint a commissioner to collect the goods.
This picture is fake at first glance, why do you say that? It is only necessary to understand that it can be judged. Online loans belong to private lending, but civil disputes do not involve criminal responsibility. The other party keeps saying that it is necessary to file a case, but it is just to scare the borrower. Many people don't understand the law at first glance, and they can't help but be scared out of a cold sweat. In order to seek peace of mind, you can repay.
How should I respond?
Xiao Bian believes that if such forged documents are received, there is no need to worry about it. If it involves the forgery of public security organs, the evidence can be collected and handed over to the relevant departments, so that the other party can be severely punished by law.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: Is it true or false to remind us of the "information letter"?
- To collect and beat the borrower? Borrowing 20,000 and still 40,000? Responding to the violent collection of these
- Credit card and online loan together owe 500,000, now what if there is no money?
- I borrowed 5,500 yuan from the online loan APP. Now I am closed down. Is it still necessary to pay back the money?
- If your Alipay has these two situations, then you are leaving the title.
- Overdue for more than a year, now life...
- Don't blindly apply for online loans, and rationally understand online loans.
- Don't be old, no one has to collect money, or the consequences are too serious.
- Receive a subpoena from the court to go to jail? Hear what the lawyer said
- Overdue letters and troubles! Can you really afford these 11 costs?
- After gambling, I went to the shore and told you with my personal experience.
- Hebei Bank RMB Guarantee
- The meaning and type of the letter of guarantee
- Changsha Bank Guarantee Business
- Ningxia Bank RMB Guarantee
- Chengdu Bank Separate Guarantee
- Is the black household loan true?
- Letter on Regulating the Approval of Housing Provident Fund Loan
- Chengdu Bank Bank Guarantee Business
- Liaoyang Bank Bank Guarantee
- Is the unsecured microfinance true?