- South Korean 18-year-old girl was sexually abused by her brother. Family forced to withdraw the lawsuit: SMS exposure before suicide In 2017, an 18-year-old girl from South Korea was sexually assaulted by her brother. After she called the police, the accusation had to be revoked because of the family’s persecution. Under long-term insomnia and mental stress, the girl committed suicide in March this year. A few days ago, the last text message she sent before her suicide was received by the media...
- 33-year-old owes 130,000 online loans, 100,000 credit cards, and 300,000 individuals. How come? A friend said that he is 33 years old this year, the online loan owes 130,000 credit cards owed 100,000, and the individual owes 300,000 salary for 13,000 a month. What should I do? Hangzhou: The scenic spot will give the tourists a year-end award. How many can take away 33 years old, and the debt is 530,000 yuan. This debt is not much, but it is said to be less. ...
- I owe 300,000 online loans at the age of 25, so I am doing this in order to go ashore! As a 25-year-old male student who has graduated for three years, the monthly income is 8,000. Nowadays, the debt is very heavy, and the total amount owed is as high as 300,000 yuan. The past is unbearable. Why do I go online and lend this way? My friend pulled me into a WeChat rush to red packets. Lord...
- If you look at the 300,000 people who owe online loans, you don’t have to. Online loan is to lend you money. It is your information. You can exchange more money with your information, not just your interest, but also your registration, even if you don’t give money, they also Earned a lot, why, you must fill in a personal letter when you borrow from the online loan platform...
- I owe a long time to online loans, but I haven’t found it yet. Can I not pay it back? It’s just natural to pay back debts, but there are always people who haven’t paid back their arrears because of lack of money or other reasons. Small A is one of them. Xiao A borrowed more than 50,000 in online lending institutions last year, and later paid 40,000, because at that time, the family was doing business urgently,...
The 30-year-old man owes money to the network and disappears! Collection of text messages was exposed, users: no need to return!
Nowadays, due to the development of society, the economy is getting better and better. Nowadays, more and more things are stimulating consumption. Online loans have become very popular, and more and more online loan platforms have begun to grow and develop. Because the conditions of online lending are relatively low, and the amount is also very objective, and can also be used by multiple platforms, more and more people have borrowed online loans, but online lending is also a double-edged sword. Some people who spend money without restraint and do not understand the rational use of credit turnover, online loans are like drugs, the more they become addicted. Not long ago, it was staged another tragedy of online loans: a 30-year-old man in Kunming owed seven or eight hundred thousand online loans, unable to repay the dispute with his family, and jumped into the Daguan River near Huanxiqiao. . At present, search and rescue personnel have not found his trace.
According to his family's introduction, the man owed a total of seven or eight hundred thousand yuan on the platform of the website, and his father sold his home property to help his wife pay off his debts, and also to relatives and friends. They borrowed about 40,000 yuan. But even then, it is still impossible to pay off. Up to now, there is still a debt of 100,000 yuan in the son's credit card that has not been paid off.
However, during the time when his father became a seller and raised money to relatives, his father’s mobile phone has been receiving violent collections from online loan collectors. Judging from the text messages provided by his father, we can find that the tone of the other party is quite rampant. For example: "If you find your son, you will die." "You should pay back the money right away, or what happened to your son." I am not responsible for, and from the point of view of these borrowings, this kind of borrowing is a typical artillery. Once overdue, the interest rate is extremely high and there is an unscrupulous threat to intimidate the borrower and his family.
And this man's debt, why it will reach such a high amount of seven or eight hundred thousand, in fact, most of them are borrowed from such a net loan. Although the threshold is low, but the interest is relatively high, coupled with his son's bad habit of buying lottery gambling, the debt crisis is easy to break out. Seeing such a tragedy, many netizens also said: Now that people have disappeared, although the gap in online lending has been blocked, they still owe credit cards, and the bank’s arrears, if he still has personal property. If the person finally dies, the bank will still recover it. On the contrary, those online loans that he owes, if the person is not there, can actually use it for one point.
Ok, today's content is here, and I hope that all of you will borrow money reasonably and spend it rationally!
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- I received a text message saying that I can borrow 75,000. Is it true?
- Shenyang 7 models that can be loaned without collateral
- Always violently collected? Send you a courier!
- Demystifying the 9 provinces and cities
- exclusive! Full interpretation of the online loan solicitation draft
- 2014 Credit Report Online Enquiry
- Skills first, think twice before repaying
- There are several types of credit information, so look at which one you can't borrow.
- I borrowed more than a thousand overdue and will be sued?
- The loan was overdue for 30 days and was not collected. The reason is this.
- The micro-loan is overdue 20,000, what should I do?
- There is also a pit in Alipay? 399 membership fee bought a lesson
- The online lending institution actually took your information to do this kind of thing, scaring the baby.
- I am a masculine girl in the eyes of an outsider, but I have to pay more than 8,000 yuan a month.
- I want to be honest with my parents, but I can't support my debt at home. What should I do?
- Compensation is as fierce as a tiger? Wouldn’t it be worthwhile to compensate? Old man, wrong.
- If the address book is deleted, it will never happen again? Collection can still find your home like this
- The loan is not paid before the interest. The man’s credit letter is scammed.
- Shandong men swindle 300,000 packs to raise small three
- The guarantee industry was rectified and the two major violations were exposed.
- The sales queen took the 5 million year-end award and was criticized by netizens!
- Men's loan 3.2 million to do business, delaying repayment 12 times
- Why is a text message evaporating 300,000 yuan?
- Chongqing men’s loans are not still being applied for auction of mortgage houses by banks
- A man in Xinjiang wants to start a business. Online loans are cheated for 250,000.
- Shijiazhuang: Men’s Online Helping People Loan
- Amortization loan repayment period of up to 30 years