- What is the interest rate of the Asian Union microfinance loan, is it cost-effective for me to go to the loan? Shenzhen Yalian Finance Microfinance Co., Ltd. is a professional microfinance service agency opened in Shenzhen in 2007 by Hong Kong Asia United Finance Co., Ltd. What is the interest rate of the Asian Union microfinance loan, is it cost-effective for me to go to the loan? In response to questions from netizens, Rong 360 will make it...
- Small loan interest is high, why do you still have to go to a small loan company loan? When people need funds urgently, many people will choose loans. The choice of loans all wants to choose low interest costs and fast lending. In reality, it is not satisfactory. Nowadays, small loans and online loans are popular on the Internet. As we all know, the interest cost of small loans is much higher than that of banks...
- How can we reduce the cost of loans? When the borrower applies for a loan, the first thing to pay attention to is whether the loan can be successfully applied, and then the cost of the loan will be paid attention to. If the cost of the loan is too high, it is definitely not cost-effective for the borrower. It may even be because the cost of the loan is too high.
- Can ants borrow interest to reduce it? Can ants borrow interest to reduce it? The ant borrowing rate is based on the usage of your account, and the system will conduct a comprehensive evaluation. The manual cannot be adjusted. The specific interest rate is subject to the page display. It is recommended that you keep the good use and repayment habits to help the system to borrow...
- Ren Zhiqiang talks about destocking: using personal housing loan interest to offset personal income tax On November 20th, at the E-Wharton China Real Estate Investors Summit Forum, Ren Zhiqiang, vice president of China Real Estate Association, pointed out that China's real estate industry is currently facing destocking pressure. The most effective policy is to reduce taxes and exemptions. In the case, use housing...
How to reduce loan interest when going to a loan?
Who is the loan interest?
Since then, the People's Bank of China has set a basic interest rate for domestic loans. Since July 20, 2013, the People's Bank of China has decided to fully open the lending rate control of financial institutions - interest rate liberalization. Banks can adjust interest rates based on financial markets based on the interest rate set by the central bank.
What is interest rate marketization?
Interest rate marketization refers to the interest rate level of financial institutions operating in the money market, which is determined by market supply and demand. It includes the marketization of interest rate decisions, interest rate transmission, interest rate structure and interest rate management. In fact, it is to transfer the decision-making power of interest rate to the financial institution. The financial institution's own judgment based on the capital situation and the trend of the financial market comes from the main adjustment of the interest rate level, and finally forms the basis of the central bank's benchmark interest rate. Intermediary, the market interest rate system and interest rate formation mechanism that determine the deposit and loan interest rate of financial institutions by market supply and demand.
The interest rate is determined by the market!
2017 is a watershed in the financial industry. The most popular feeling for the public is the change in the interest rate on mortgage loans. Before 2017, in order to seize the mortgage, this bank is based on the loan interest rate: 30% off, 20% off, 15% off, 10% off... A few million mortgages can save a few 100,000 interest, the loan is quite as earned.
But now, mortgage interest rates are rising. As of August this year, mortgage interest rates have risen for 19 months, and even the highest interest rates have risen by 50%.
If you borrow 1 million, you will have to pay an extra 15% interest rate of 220,000.
In just one year, the mortgage interest rate has undergone earth-shaking changes, and the financial market is really changing rapidly.
People who wait and see can only choose to cry.
The interest rate is also your personal decision!
The higher the credit rating, the lower the interest
The quality of personal credit is the main factor of the marketing loan interest rate. The credit record includes the credit card usage and repayment records for the past 2 years, loan use and repayment records, and personal credit inquiry records. Too many credit overdue will affect the level of interest. If there is too much overdue, it will not be able to repay the loan. In addition, the applicant's debt is too high, such as credit cards, loans have high debts, etc., in order to balance risks, lending institutions will also raise interest on the basis of normal loan interest.
The higher the repayment base, the lower the interest
Personal repayment ability is also one of the important factors in the loan. Personal income is mainly based on bank flow, and some institutions are subject to the credit report. Some lending institutions will judge according to the applicant's social security contribution base; One is the applicant's proof of assets, such as whether there is a property or car under the regular name. This is also a criterion for judging that the applicant does not meet the institution's established loan interest rate.
The more stable the employment industry, the lower the interest
Many lending institutions offer unsecured loan products for civil servants, employees of public institutions, etc., and the interest rate is much lower than that of ordinary wage earners. The reason is because the income of this type of customers is relatively stable, the fluctuation is small, and the time for paying wages is accurate. All banks and lending institutions will give interest rates to these types of occupations, so that they can use loans to reduce the risk of loans.
Personal choice decision
01. Choose different lending institutions, and the applicant's loan interest rate is also different.
Generally, banks and other lending institutions: banks have high requirements for applicants, and applications and audits are long, and interest rates are relatively low. Credit institutions require lower prices, lending speeds, and relative interest rates are slightly higher than banks.
02. Choose not to choose a credit manager to help you, and your loan interest is different.
For example, customers need 1 million, divided into 10 years. Because the customer does not understand the market, I apply for a loan of 8%, which is considered worthwhile, but the credit intermediary has channel customers to make 5% interest, which saves you 180,000 interest, only need to pay 30,000 agency fees, a total savings 150,000, this is the right choice for the account manager to help you save interest.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: How to reduce loan interest when going to a loan?
- How to spend the least interest, the most money? Three measures to reduce loan costs
- Low-income people How to get loans
- The unsecured loan product with the lowest interest rate in 2014?
- How to save loan costs efficiently
- Practical Tips: Teach you how to successfully get a large loan
- Set of road loans, training loans, naked loans... Have you fallen through these pits?
- Check out some common loan scams
- Being a small 400,000 online loan, he is embarrassed to tell the truth.
- Don't mess with these, just click on your credit and accidentally spend it.
- Yesterday, a large number of people spent a total of 20,000 yuan, what about you?
- You must keep your own Alipay, and don't happen.
- If the flower gardens are paid off on time, what is Ma Yun relying on for profit? network
- Online loan interview: launching and landing, this year’s experience, the legacy of this life
- The last step on the shore, many old brothers have not done, now regret it
- Authorized online loan APP to read the album, if it is overdue, it will not be stolen
- Filled in so much information but did not borrow money, my identity will be used
- Overdue 110,000, 20 online loans, did not go ashore, how to do without money
- How to reduce the risk of buying second-hand housing?
- Shaanxi Province issued opinions to reduce the cost of small and micro enterprises
- How to reduce credit card expenses?
- How to reduce the risk when purchasing a small property house?
- What is the interest on personal loans?
- What is the interest on the pawn bank loan?
- Unsecured loan intersection interest can be approved?
- Loan without interest, such a beautiful thing is a scam
- What is the interest on unsecured loans?
- Can schizophrenia be exempt from loan interest?