- Unsecured loan scam big secrets Liars love to use these five tricks! Unsecured loans have always been the scent of borrowers. They don’t need collateral or guarantees, they can easily borrow money, save time and do big things, but because of this convenience, unsecured loans become fraudulent. The hardest hit area, Rong 360 Xiaobian (luxiaodai360) today...
- Unsecured microfinance scams are revealed! See if you know a few! Years of unsecured loan companies and microfinance companies have sprung up, and various advertisements have spread throughout the streets. In particular, those who urgently need money will apply for a small loan, but this is the case, so that some scammers will be squandered and used to create...
- The micro-credit scam is a big secret. It is you who don’t look at it! In recent years, microfinance companies have sprung up like mushrooms, and various loan advertisements have spread all over the streets. For those who have poor qualifications, no bank loans, but urgently need money, finding a small loan company to apply for a loan is simple, and the loan is fast, it is a...
- Squat! Demystifying the mystery of unsecured loan scams Unsecured loans have always been the scent of borrowers. They don’t need collateral or guarantees, they can easily borrow money, save time and do big things, but because of this convenience, unsecured loans become fraudulent. In the hardest hit areas, there will be a lot of loans every three minutes...
- "Unsecured loan" scam reveals false ID is the key The ID card has been around, how can the 60,000 yuan on his bank card be lost? This matter is not to say that the party Xiaowu can't figure out. After the report, the police feel very embarrassed. Listen to Xiaowu from the beginning to talk about the experience of these past few days, see how the scammer is step by step...
Unsecured loan scams are revealed!
Whether you want to start a business or do something, when you worry about money, you find that an unsecured loan advertisement appears in front of you. Are you heart-warming? If your heart is moving, then you may have begun to step into the trap of a liar.
Unsecured loans are now increasingly favored by borrowers. It is also because of its convenience that it has attracted the attention of scammers. Nowadays, the unsecured loan field is difficult to distinguish between real and fake, and it has become a hardest hit area for fraud.
Today, everyone understands several common unsecured loan fraud scams.
Scam one: no charge but first charge
The first charge before lending is the most common trick of unsecured loans. Among the victims of the loan fraud, nine out of ten are falling into the pit. Liars seize the psychology that borrowers are eager to seek, and lack of common sense.
The first step: first gain trust, claiming that you only need to provide information such as "identity card" to get the loan.
The second step: weaving various reasons, charging the borrower's expenses in advance, usually by the material fee, the deposit, etc., by the borrower.
The third step: After the borrower puts the money into the other party's account, the scammer completes a round of scam and disappears.
Criminal suspects often grasp the psychology of people eager to use money, and defraud money by first collecting fees and then lending. The loan should go to the formal financial unit to apply.
Scam 2: Commitment to low interest is really usury
A lot of unsecured loan scams swindled the borrowers with the guise of "low interest rates to XX", and finally released the money at a high interest rate.
When you come across a financial institution that claims that interest is lower than the bank, you must keep this in mind: there will be no pies in the sky, the scam will start with greed, and when signing a loan contract, you must have a loan shark. basic concept. The police investigation found that such a "loan" was called a "property loan" by a criminal suspect, on the premise that the victim had a property. Although it is claimed to be an “unsecured loan”, the suspect will trick the victim into signing a house lease contract to the gang members, and then use the property information provided by the victim to collude with some illegal agents and arbitrarily sign the property of the victim. It can no longer be bought and sold, thus providing a bargaining chip for late home debt.
Scam 3: Packaging Qualification Commitment Successful
"With an ID card, whether you are a black or white household, you can pay 200,000 to 500,000 on the same day." This is the scam message that you may receive recently. Usually, if people pay the handling fee and then apply for the loan according to the requirements of the other party, the final result is that the loan is not available, and the high-cost procedures are first defrauded.
In the process of normal unsecured loans, banks and financial institutions generally require lenders to provide credit guarantees. This does not mean that the loan can be obtained out of thin air without any conditions at all. It requires the lender to have a considerable number of conditions and has high requirements for the qualification of the lender.
Scam 4: Spend money to eliminate bad credit records
Usually, the scammer claims to have an acquaintance in the bank, or spend money to eliminate the credit record. Once you get the set, the big benefit fee will be in the pocket of the scammer, and your personal credit will not look good.
The personal credit information system, also known as the consumer credit information system, mainly provides personal credit analysis products for consumer credit institutions. Specifically, the personal credit information is divided into three components: the first part is the basic information of the individual, the second part is the credit information, and the third part is the non-bank information. This information does potentially affect an individual's borrowing behavior at the bank. In fact, personal credit information is managed by the People's Bank of China Credit Information Center. No one or organization has the right to delete or modify it. So those who tell you that there is a way to delete or modify the credit is a liar.
Anti-fraud center tips
1. Do not easily trust the “loan” information provided on the Internet or by strangers. Loan information on the Internet with the banner of “low interest, high quota” is basically false information.
2. Loans need to go through formal channels and make loans through trusted financial institutions such as banks. Most people who are greedy and cheaper to go through unconventional channels will fall into the trap of criminals.
3, encounter a scam, please call 110 in time to reduce the loss to a minimum. If you find a scam, you can provide clues to the public security department.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: Unsecured loan scams are revealed!
- Real estate transaction, tax, insider
- Unsecured loan cold knowledge big collection
- Fun unsecured loans, Hangzhou 6 products
- Demystifying the 9 provinces and cities
- Check out some common loan scams
- Unsecured loans, what you need to know
- Which “high-value” unsecured loan products can be applied for from Beishang Guangshen users?
- I can still make a loan after the deadline. This old iron is amazing.
- Those who are deeply mired in online loans: Have you repaid this month?
- Registering dozens of online loan apps will affect credit reporting?
- A woman received more than 70,000 repayment notices from the bank! Senseless...
- A minute to teach you how to quickly increase the amount of online business loans?
- The 23-year-old female college student is trapped in the online loan trap.
- The net loan was collected by the door, and I used a stone to smash my glass, listen, 砰
- Want to ask for a job but get a routine, online loan scam "dressing" into job hunting training
- Borrowed 1,000, the online loan company lost him 60,000, by what?
- Will it be overdue with Alipay and credit card? You may not know this very well.
- Demystifying "investor" financing scam
- Credit card inexplicable scam secret
- Demystifying the truth of "unsecured loans" small advertising fraud
- Credit card repayment - the order of reversal
- Real estate transaction, tax, insider
- Credit card fraud
- The salesman’s flickering technique reveals secrets (1)
- The twelve constellations are rich and secret
- Loans to buy a car, the loan is less than the scam
- The salesman’s flickering technique reveals secrets (2)