- Alipay Huayu is most looking forward to the function! On the 9th of each month, the hand of the last month was repaid, and everyone’s flowers were repaid in time? However, Alipay's monthly repayment date is No. 9 or No. 10, and many small partners pay wages after the 10th, which is slightly less humanized for the Moonlight family. And today...
- How do the rich Americans spend money? Survey shows that stocks and real estate are most favored What do the rich people in the US invest in? This question was answered in a survey conducted by the US financial services agency Capital Group on Thursday (October 27). Capital Group announced on Thursday the results of a survey of 600 US high-net-worth individuals. Data display...
- When buying a new car, what are the most problematic users? With the increasing popularity of home-purchasing cars, Chinese people are paying more and more attention to car consumption. A data on the purchase and consumption of new cars shows that while the overall level of car quality continues to increase, the problem that consumers are reflecting is more concentrated in the driving process...
- The new head of the China Securities Regulatory Commission takes office: the delisting and registration system reform is the most anticipated Although it is my family, I have never noticed him before. A middle-level Liu surnamed a large brokerage in South China told the 21st Century Business Herald. Liu Shiyu, former chairman of the Agricultural Bank, has worked in the banking system for many years, but it is a life face for A shares. February 20, with a new...
- Is there a letter on the flower and white strips? Will it affect my loan? This article is the author of the 360 column author Yue Women's original work, only on behalf of the author's personal views, does not represent the official position of Rong 360, please contact the author's authorization. Recently, many people said that they would cancel the Jingdong white strip. Because Jingdong official said: Jingdong white strips, gold bars are accessing the levy...
Consumer loan survey: users love flower buds, white bars, business loans and medical loans are most expected
With the change of consumer attitudes, from mortgages, car loans to credit card payments, to online shopping and white bars, various online loans continue to emerge. Today, consumer loans seem to have covered every aspect of our lives.
So, how many people are using consumer loans, and what is the user's satisfaction? Rong 360 has made a consumer loan questionnaire for the loan group, and may be able to draw conclusions from it.
After 90 men became the main force of consumer loans
It can be seen from the survey data that the proportion of men using consumer loans is 80.44% for men and 19.56% for women.
From the age point of view, 90% of the loan population (including after 95) accounted for the highest proportion, reaching 49.31%. In other words, nearly half of the people who use consumer loans are after 90. It can be said that after 90 has become the absolute main force of consumer loans!
After 60, I like to use credit cards. Flower buds and white bars have become the first choice for consumer loans after 90 years.
On the whole, among the consumer loan products most commonly used by users, credit cards occupy the first place with a ratio of 35.54%, followed by ant flower buds, Jingdong white bars and online loans.
Users of different ages have different characteristics in the use of consumer loan products: 50% of the 60s are most commonly used credit cards, and after 90, especially after 00, the flowers and white strips The use ratio has exceeded credit cards, making it the most important choice for consumer loans.
Credit cards that once dominated consumer loans have gradually been replaced by more products in the younger generation.
Fear of borrowing debts, over 30% of users choose consumer loans
In our survey, when users faced why you chose to use consumer loans, 32.82% of users chose "the next paragraph is fast, no need to owe debts."
Xiaobian has seen many users say that even if the online loan is just paying more interest, once it owes the human condition, it cannot be measured by numbers.
Among them, from the age point of view, the older the user is more afraid of owing debts. According to the survey data, 50% of the 60s were selected for consumer loans because they were afraid of borrowing debts. As the age decreased, this proportion gradually decreased. Only 13.64% of the 00s were for consumer loans. At the same time, because the proportion of users who “need to need money, not to borrow”, the overall growth trend with age.
Nearly 50% of users have a income of less than 5,000 yuan, and 5.44% of the users are insolvent.
In the survey, Xiaobian found that nearly 50% (47.11%) of the users earned less than 5,000 yuan per month.
Correspondingly, 49.15% of the users' monthly consumer loans (excluding mortgages and car loans) accounted for more than 30% of the monthly income, and 4.25% of the users' monthly loan quotas accounted for more than 100% of the actual income. With the addition of mortgages and car loans, 5.44% of users have higher monthly loan amounts than their wages.
More than half of consumer loans are daily consumer demand, and income levels affect consumer lending behavior
On the whole, the main purpose of users using consumer loans is to meet daily consumption. As shown in the figure below, 50.17% of users use the purpose of consumer loans to meet daily consumption.
In the process of further analysis, Xiaobian found that the income level largely affected the user's consumer loan behavior. With the increase in income levels, the proportion of user loans for daily consumption has shown an overall downward trend.
Among the people whose income is below 8,000 yuan, daily life consumption is the most important purpose of using consumer loans. In the population with income above 8,000 yuan, entrepreneurship or business turnover is the most important purpose of their consumer loans.
More specifically, among the non-income groups, 52.63% of the population use consumer loans in order to repay other arrears, which is what we often call to raise loans. In the population with incomes above 30,000 yuan, there is no phenomenon of raising loans by loans.
The higher the ratio of consumer loans to income, the lower the recognition of consumer loans
Nowadays, loans are getting easier and more varieties, and there are more and more varieties. Even kindergartens, early education courses, and even massage chairs can be used for installment loans. In the survey of Rong 360, it was found that the mainstream attitude towards this phenomenon (35.71%) is “neutral, and existence is reasonable. Since there is a description, there should be someone who needs it”.
From the data point of view, in addition to mortgage loans, the monthly consumer loans accounted for the higher income ratio, the more opposition to the emergence of more and more consumer loans. For example, if the monthly consumer loans account for more than 100% of the income ratio, the opposition to consumer loans reached 68%, of which 44% even reached the level of hatred; while the consumer loans accounted for less than 10% of the income ratio, the opposition rate was only There are 29.01%.
At the same time, the higher the income, the higher the approval of consumer loans. According to the survey data, the proportion of people with incomes above 30,000 yuan expressed or favored consumer loans reached 42.86%. The pro-insurance ratio was only 26.32%, and 31.58% of users expressed aversion to consumer loans.
After 60, I agree with the non-loan APP diversion advertisement, and the recognition after 00 is the lowest.
In response to the current phenomenon that many non-loan APPs have led to the introduction of consumer loans, Xiao Bian also investigated the attitudes of users, while the attitudes of groups of different age groups are completely different.
From the data point of view, with the increase of age, users have a higher support rate for this kind of diversion phenomenon. For example, 62.5% of the 60s said that this phenomenon is “supported, so it is more convenient to borrow money”, while only 31.82% of the 00s expressed support, while 36.36% said that they are “very disgusted with this phenomenon. It’s all the loan entrance, which induces me to borrow more money.”
Entrepreneurship and medical consumer loans are the loudest
Nowadays, the categories of consumer loans are becoming more and more abundant. Then, in addition to the existing consumer loans, what kind of consumer loans do users want?
After condensing 360 Xiaobian's statistics on the survey data, it is found that most users hope to have more high-value, low-interest consumer loan projects.
From the application scenario, Xiaobian found that the startup loan has the highest voice among the consumer loans that users most want to appear, followed by the medical phase. In addition, education, decoration, tourism, renting, marriage, month center, child care, agriculture, beauty and other consumer staging scenarios, users also have different levels of demand.
It can be foreseen that in the future, under the stimulation of increasing market demand, the application scenarios of consumption staging will inevitably become more and more extensive.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Which “high-value” unsecured loan products can be applied for from Beishang Guangshen users?
- 11 Pre-preparation How to successfully obtain consumer loans?
- After graduation, what should I do if I don’t have any funds for further studies or entrepreneurship?
- What is Alipay "Flower"?
- What are the conditions for the loan?
- Low-income people How to get loans
- Loans are everywhere. What good future can you lend to?
- I can't afford the money from the online loan. Can I only pay the principal?
- What you must know about "overdue"!
- With the use of online loans, these four kinds of mouths can not be touched!
- I don’t want too many online loans to go ashore? These substantive recommendations must be seen!
- I heard that the application form of the online loan account is filled in, and the pass rate is very high! ! !
- Consumer loan survey: users love flower, white, entrepreneurial loans and medical care
- Confessor's confession: Overdraft for the future, pain and happiness
- Large-scale survey of credit consumption: 90% of the population after the 90s
- Strong capital increase + heavy punching, consumer finance prospects can be expected
- How to do WeChat urgent money personal loan? What are the urgent money loans to choose?
- Called the beast to recommend the 3 most popular "actors" in the loan industry
- Nanchang Bank Venture Easy Loan
- What is a startup personal loan?
- What are the personal loan survey methods?
- What is the content of the pre-lending investigation?
- What is the personal loan survey?
- Qishang Bank Jinda Ventures SME Loan
- Self-employment, you may wish to take advantage of small micro loans.
- What is a women's entrepreneurship employment loan?
- Nanjing Bank Personal Entrepreneurship Small Guaranteed Loan