- What are the benefits of buying insurance? Is insurance a lie? What are the benefits of buying insurance? All along, because the Chinese people's awareness of the future is relatively weak, and the level of business personnel of the major insurance units is uneven, insurance, in people's impressions is tantamount to cheating money, is this really true? actually not. As a pair...
- [Differentiation] What is the difference between a P2P lending platform and a small loan company? To distinguish the difference between the two, we must first understand their definitions: Microfinance companies are limited liability companies or joint stock limited companies that are invested by natural persons, corporate legal persons and other social organizations, do not absorb public deposits, and operate microfinance businesses. P2P online loan lending...
- Revealing the tricks of small loan companies, many people are fooled A friend engaged in the small loan industry for 1 year, the following is his experience! My friend went to work in a small loan company, but at that time, I only knew that this was a loan for the small loan. However, I didn’t know the details. Later, he went straight to work. Practice the first words at the beginning of the first line...
- How to judge whether it is a pyramid scheme? In recent years, with the development of the Internet, many MLM organizations have used the concept of Internet+ to carry out the so-called financial innovation model for pyramid schemes, which has caused many people who do not know the truth to suffer. As an investor, how do we identify the company or project we are investing in is not...
- How to identify whether the lending institution is real or deceptive? How to identify whether the lending institution is real or deceptive? In the past two years, with the gradual liberalization of the country's financial fields, the advertisements for loans and telephone numbers can be described everywhere. For the friends who are eager to use money, this is a good market, but the market is mixed. .
How to distinguish small loans is not a lie?
At present, the Internet is developing rapidly. We can know the world without leaving home. We can get loans without leaving home. These are not new things, but many borrowers worry that online microfinance is not reliable. Xiao Bian will introduce you to how to judge the online microfinance relying on unreliable knowledge.
Is online microfinance reliable?
In fact, this issue is a question of selective space. In other words, if you choose a reliable online loan unit, online personal microfinance is true and reliable.
If you make a mistake in choosing a source of online lending institutions, then online microfinance is not reliable and may leave a shadow in your financing career. This is exactly what is now popular: choice is more important than hard work, as long as the choice is right, then there is nothing impossible.
At present, there are many people who post lending messages online, and some of them are illegal. Many people who are in urgent need of money have not only failed to borrow money, but have been defrauded and caused losses.
It can be seen that online loan companies are also uneven. When we conduct online microfinance, we must be careful, check and ask more. So the key question is whether to find a formal institution to avoid risks. Only when you choose a formal lending institution can you successfully apply for a loan.
At the same time, it is also important to note that there are also a few online frauds on the Internet, so the borrower must carefully observe it, preferably on a field trip or on the official website. If you are still worried, you can go to the bank to inquire about the microfinance.
For those who have successfully applied for a loan, do not pay any fees in advance between loans and loans to ensure their own funds are safe.
Ways to judge whether online microfinance is reliable or not
1. Look at the company's qualifications first.
First of all, the name of the formal microfinance company business license must contain the words "small loan", and can be verified in the province's corporate credit information publicity system. Second, formal microfinance companies “only do not have loans”. Finally, you can check the company's registered capital. If the amount is too small, less than one million, you should be careful. You only need to fill in the mobile phone in the contact phone number. It is also quite suspicious not to write a fixed phone.
2, whether to charge in advance
Regular loan companies don’t have to pay any fees when they borrow money. They pay the fees when they lend, and those who apply for loans start to use various kinds of titles such as “guarantee”, handling fees, deposits, etc. The small company you pay in advance must not believe it.
3. Is the audit too loose?
Internet finance development, credit examinations are becoming more and more accommodative, but those are too loose, the procedures are too simple, the loan interest rate is low and attractive, and more careful.
Generally speaking, advertising is done well, and only the ID card is used for lending. In fact, in the actual lending process, you will also check your personal income and credit status. If you don’t need to look at anything, you can basically conclude that it is not very reliable. Spectrum.
4. Is the loan interest rate too high?
After choosing the company and avoiding so many loan traps, when you actually submit your application, you have to look at a serious problem - the loan interest rate. Interest rates are too low to be reliable, and interest rates are too high to be usury. How to judge? The loan annual interest rate is protected within 24%, and more than 36% is illegal. If the interest rate is too high, such a small loan is not reliable.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- I can still make a loan after the deadline. This old iron is amazing.
- Those who are deeply mired in online loans: Have you repaid this month?
- Registering dozens of online loan apps will affect credit reporting?
- A woman received more than 70,000 repayment notices from the bank! Senseless...
- A minute to teach you how to quickly increase the amount of online business loans?
- The 23-year-old female college student is trapped in the online loan trap.
- The net loan was collected by the door, and I used a stone to smash my glass, listen, 砰
- Want to ask for a job but get a routine, online loan scam "dressing" into job hunting training
- Borrowed 1,000, the online loan company lost him 60,000, by what?
- Will it be overdue with Alipay and credit card? You may not know this very well.
- How to distinguish between ordinary and non-ordinary houses?
- Be wary of deceptive "loan companies"
- How to distinguish the China Merchants Bank Visa card?
- Why is there no distinction between "goodwill" and "malicious" debts in the credit report?
- Interest-free loan scam lie to more than 200,000 yuan
- Can small loan companies operate across regions?
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Xinjiang Branch Training Corps
- How to distinguish between the first suite and the family's only housing?
- Buying common sense: distinguish between frame, brick and concrete, steel-concrete structure
- Why is the interest rate of small loan companies high?