- Interest-free loans are really interest-free? Pit you have not discussed! In daily life, we often see zero interest rates. We only need to borrow ID cards to borrow money. When we see such a slogan for the first time, it will inevitably be somewhat heart-warming, but is there such a good thing? Rong 360 (zqian360) tells you: really wants more! This slogan is mostly behind the scam...
- Credit card multiple points, pit you are not negotiating In order to attract more users, major credit card centers have launched credit card multi-point points. Birthday multi-points, Haitao multi-points, designated merchants multiple points, etc., so that many small partners directly enjoy. However, among these multiple points activities, there are...
- Wool Daily | August 3 Pit you, no discussion Lemou.com, Aiyiyi, P-S and other video sites all launched a 1-day premium 7-day premium membership service experience. After half a month, the mobile phone received a bank message, notifying the bank card that 18 yuan was deducted. The activity page also marks the need to open a continuous monthly event to receive...
- Don't borrow money from this feature in WeChat, you don't have to discuss it! There is a function in WeChat nearby people, I am sure everyone is familiar. But now the function of chatting and making friends has become a way for scammers to deceive. Add friends through nearby people, gain trust, and then ask the victim to pay the handling fee, packaging fee before the loan is issued, please...
- 3 big scams for the big credit card, you don’t discuss it. Everyone wants to make a large credit card in an attempt to eat a big fat man in one go, but the amount of cards issued by banks is relatively low. Because of the market demand, the agent circle of the street and alleys appeared on behalf of the credit card, the amount of XX million, guaranteed fast card, information...
Small loans, pits you have not discussed!
Small loan case
The loan contract amount of Mr. Liu (a pseudonym) in a small loan company is 73,000 yuan, and the actual amount is 40,000 yuan, divided into 24 periods, and the repayment of each period is 3625.7 yuan.
In the 16th period, such high interest pressured him to "go out of breath" and he began to wonder if the platform was "usury."
More than a year ago, someone introduced Mr. Liu to the loan company and submitted a loan application.
After completing the formalities, 40,000 yuan soon arrived at Mr. Liu's account.
Also returned to the 16th period, has accumulated a total of 5,801,200 yuan repayment, think of more than 29,004 yuan to be returned, Mr. Liu some "can not eat."
Mr. Liu found the loan contract. Mr. Liu’s contract loan amount is 73,000 yuan, of which 3,000 yuan is the “consultation fee”, and there are also “month service rate of 1.99%” and “monthly fee of 188 yuan”. Mr. Liu He said that at the time of the loan, he did not carefully study it and signed it.
In response to this case, the lawyer said: Mr. Liu’s annual interest rate for borrowing from the online lending platform has reached more than 45%. According to the provisions of Chinese laws, the people’s court generally does not support the annual interest rate of more than 24%.
Therefore, Mr. Liu only needs to use the actual loan principal amount as the base, and pay interest at the rate of 24% per annum.
As for the interest previously repaid, the portion that exceeds 36% of the annual interest rate may require the online loan platform to deduct.
If you encounter the "usury loan" inadvertently, you can change the terms of the contract and pay interest according to the interest rate standard supported by the law. If the online loan platform refuses to change the contract, the borrower can sue it to the court.
If you also encounter a loan-sharking phenomenon like Mr. Liu, please stop the repayment in time and change the terms of the contract with the other party.
If the other party refuses to change, you have 2 options:One is to prosecute them and get back more than 36% of the parts;
The second is to let them sue you and repay the portion of the principal +24% (in this case, the online lending platform is generally not willing).
Many loan friends have a weak legal awareness. They always feel that they are "missing money" in the first place (self-confessed to lose money). Most of the time, they face the high interest rate of the loan company and the violent collection can endure!
It is rare to use legal means to protect their rights and interests. It is this kind of forbearance that tolerates the non-performing lending institutions to some extent.
I hope that everyone will take up the legal weapons and protect their rights and interests.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: Small loans, pits you have not discussed!
- Microfinance company, how much do you know?
- In-depth understanding of "personal credit" is not as simple as you think
- Urgent use of money? Maybe you need this small loan strategy!
- In 2014, the loan was 315, and the various loan pits were counted!
- Set of road loans, training loans, naked loans... Have you fallen through these pits?
- I can still make a loan after the deadline. This old iron is amazing.
- Those who are deeply mired in online loans: Have you repaid this month?
- Registering dozens of online loan apps will affect credit reporting?
- A woman received more than 70,000 repayment notices from the bank! Senseless...
- A minute to teach you how to quickly increase the amount of online business loans?
- The 23-year-old female college student is trapped in the online loan trap.
- The net loan was collected by the door, and I used a stone to smash my glass, listen, 砰
- Want to ask for a job but get a routine, online loan scam "dressing" into job hunting training
- Borrowed 1,000, the online loan company lost him 60,000, by what?
- Will it be overdue with Alipay and credit card? You may not know this very well.
- No major credit stains, loans can be negotiated
- Microfinance is not as good as credit card staging
- What is a microfinance?
- Microloan interest rate table
- Is microfinance a usury?
- What is the annual interest rate of personal microfinance?
- What is the personal microloan interest rate?
- What is the personal microloan interest rate?
- How to apply for a personal microloan?
- What are the precautions for microfinance?