- Liu Huanian: Financial Risk Management in Access Scenarios On October 27, 2016, Rong 360 held the 2nd Inclusive Finance CRO Global Summit in Beijing. How to use financial technology to promote the development of inclusive finance and how to supervise new problems in Internet finance is the focus of this summit. . The summit aims to connect the government, supervision,...
- What is the loan interest rate of Deqing China Resources Village Bank in 2016? Deqing Huarun Village Bank is a local village bank. So what is the loan interest rate of Deqing China Resources Village Bank in 2016? It is reported that in 2016, Deqing China Resources Village Bank loan interest rates were all based on the central bank's benchmark interest rate. The following is the central bank's 2016 loan benchmark...
- Strange things! She owes 690,000 usury loans, but she borrows money to pay off debts, but she breaks the law! It’s extremely painful to be trapped in a net loan. Carrying the debts that can't be afforded, many old brothers will raise money in desperation, but they don't know that it is easy to make illegal things. Today, Qian Xiaoge wants to share with you a report from the news, hehe...
- Howard Max: There is only one absolute truth of investment. Investing is never an easy task. While it is easy to make an average investment, achieving an excellent return on investment is by no means an easy task. Investors are trying their best to find special investment opportunities that can bring high returns, and it is the large amount of buying that raises the price of assets,...
- Take a look at Liu Xiang Guo Degang Zhao Benshan Mansion PK Liu Xiang’s single-family mansion is located in Xianghe’s famous town of 1333, Meichuan Road, Shanghai. According to the current market price, this building has a building age of 439 square meters, 6 rooms, 3 halls, 4 bathrooms, and has not been renovated. It was priced at 14.5 million yuan and the average price was 33030 yuan / square meter. #p#Subtitle...
Liu Dehua anonymously gave her a loan-sharking loan. After more than ten years, she still remains obsessed.
1,Borrowing the loan with usury
Remember the female fan Yang Lijuan who is crazy about chasing stars?
Dissipating the family's wealth is only to see Andy Lau, the news that caused his father to jump into the sea to detonate the country. For a time, Andy Lau was inexplicably pushed to the forefront by public opinion. What many people don't know is that the consequences of Yang Lijuan's crazy pursuit of the stars not only forced her father to commit suicide, but she also owed a loan of 11,000 yuan. This money, Andy Lau returned anonymously for her. However, after more than a decade, Yang Lijuan not only did not reflect on the evil consequences of chasing stars when she was young, but she did not know how to repent, but she also wanted to see Andy Lau.
Andy Lau’s benevolence is indeed a sigh. However, Yang Lijuan’s obsession is not realized, why shouldn’t it be worthy of our reflection? What I did in the past seems to be plausible with young and frivolous. After the transition, the idea of crazy chasing stars has not disappeared, which is really amazing.
Once, Andy Lau paid off the debt for you;
Then, continue to chase after the stars, who will pay for you?
If a person is not responsible for the mistakes he has made, he will never be aware of the dangers of mistakes.
2, borrowing high-profit loans
If it is ridiculous to use the usury to chase the stars, it is still understandable. Nowadays, it is a bottomless pit to let the young people madly fascinated by the usury.
Recently, a circle of friends has been rumored to be an article titled "College students borrowing high-profit loans and speculating money: fleeing, gambling, selling Mark Six, and testing drugs." Liu, who should have studied at the university, has become obsessed with ecstasy on the Internet. The name is the speculative coin, the essence is disguised gambling. The father kept raising money for his debts, but where is the greedy heart of the gambler!
In the eyes of gamblers, there is only a copy of the book, no relatives.
Don't expect people who are red-eyed, because you help him pay off his gambling debts and appreciate you.
Gambling is a dead end, only self-help, life will find a new way out.
3. Borrowing loan sharks
Not only ordinary people will be addicted to gambling, but the stars can't resist the temptation to "turn over".
As the golden partner of Xingye, Wu Mengda has also been brilliant, but lost himself after the red, indulging in drinking, seeking fun and gambling. When a debt of 300,000 Hong Kong dollars was recovered, Wu Mengda remembered Chow Yun-fat, hoping that old friends could solve this “drizzy” debt. Surprisingly, Zhou refused, and “you solve it yourself”. Wu Mengda is hanging aside.
The phrase "you solve it yourself" sounds very unreasonable at first, and even a little bit of a clear meaning, but Chow Yun-fat's consideration is that gambling debts can't help, otherwise it will only get deeper and deeper. It is no wonder that Wu Mengda expressed deep gratitude to Chow Yun-fat for his "not derogatory" at the time after he quit gambling.
Whether it’s gambling or borrowing a usury,
From the moment you plant your thoughts, it is easy to go to the abyss of looting.
Those who can get out of this dilemma are those who are clear-headed and have strong willpower.
4. Borrowing the loan with usury, borrowing the loan from the usury, and borrowing the loan from the usury.No matter which one, it is easy to get people into a difficult situation.
Some people may be very fortunate. When the first time they owe this debt, some friends, relatives, and even idols will repay themselves, but the second and third time?
It is always the inner self that can make yourself out of the strange circle.
If the usury makes you addicted, then break the illusion,
When one day, after defeating it with strong willpower, I am afraid that all other difficulties in life are not a problem, right?
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- In the flower season, the girl borrows money for the United States.
- 2013 loan news alternative inventory
- Skills first, think twice before repaying
- Counting the top ten favorable events in the 2013 loan market
- In 2014, the loan was 315, and the various loan pits were counted!
- 2014 Credit Report Online Enquiry
- The unsecured loan product with the lowest interest rate in 2014?
- I can still make a loan after the deadline. This old iron is amazing.
- Those who are deeply mired in online loans: Have you repaid this month?
- Registering dozens of online loan apps will affect credit reporting?
- A woman received more than 70,000 repayment notices from the bank! Senseless...
- A minute to teach you how to quickly increase the amount of online business loans?
- The 23-year-old female college student is trapped in the online loan trap.
- The net loan was collected by the door, and I used a stone to smash my glass, listen, 砰
- Want to ask for a job but get a routine, online loan scam "dressing" into job hunting training
- Borrowed 1,000, the online loan company lost him 60,000, by what?
- Will it be overdue with Alipay and credit card? You may not know this very well.
- What is the loan interest rate of Anhui Guangde Rural Cooperative Bank in 2014?
- What is the loan interest rate of Zhejiang Yuhang Deshang Village Bank in 2014?
- What is the loan interest rate of Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance Co., Ltd. in 2014?
- In 2012, small and micro enterprises still have difficulty financing.
- What is the interest rate for usury in 2014?
- What is the loan interest rate of Chizhou Jiuhua Rural Commercial Bank in 2016?
- Is microfinance a usury?
- What is usury?
- Shenzhen Teacher's assessment will be linked to personal credit
- Three manifestations of the role of consumption in China's economic structure is still low