- This year, send a courier is 1 cent, you do not know yet I was on the side of the road and picked up a penny and handed it to the uncle in the hand of the police. . . . . . Now that a penny can arrive at a delivery, will you still hand over to the police uncle? CITIC Bank and Shun Feng Express open a penny post delivery model: step1: download smoothly app, binding...
- In three situations, claims are not protected by law In the first case, both parties have an excuse but there is no actual payment. For example, a friend or a couple jokingly writes an account. If the other party goes off track, they will pay for the loss of youth. The popular saying is that emotional debt is not available. Actual payment for borrowing, write...
- If you borrow the money, you won't receive 1 point! Worlds, full of wonders. People who have borrowed money from the past to the present have endured tears and lawsuits, and they often have to return to the country. Where are they wrong? No, they did nothing wrong. They just borrowed money for the wrong people. Reference to previous examples...
- The money borrowed by these three kinds of people, don’t think about coming back again In your daily life, someone is looking for you to borrow money and deliberately trying to get you to borrow it in cash. Such people should be careful. This kind of thing often happens among relatives and friends. Because they are familiar with each other, it is ok for them to relocate. But if you don’t return the money, you’ll eventually feel sad...
- These three kinds of IOUs will not be protected by law! 2017, the latest legal regulations! Not all lump sums will be protected by law. Today, these three types of lending are enumerated, so as to prevent more people from eating the lump sum. Knowing that the other party borrows money for illegal activities According to the “Several Opinions on the Case of People’s Courts on Lending” held by the Supreme People's Court, it is stated that:...
These three kinds of debt are not recognized by law at all, and you don't want to come back with 1 cent!
Today's social life is more colorful than ever. On the one hand, this means that our use of money can be varied, and on the one hand there are potential risks. To borrow money first, the biggest problem for creditors is that as long as he repays the money, what he does with money has nothing to do with me. No need to ask more.
It's just wrong. You not only have to ask, you have to ask clearly, it is best to let him write clearly on the IOU. I remember that judicial practice examined many such cases. The parties knew whether the other party took part in gambling or borrowing money, or borrowed money from the relationship between a friend's face and relatives. At the end of the day, it was heartbroken, because the court stated that it did not protect such a lending relationship.
Therefore, remember that it is absolutely inadvisable to borrow money for the first time to understand the other party's use. It is absolutely not desirable to use money to gambling and smuggling. Second, you must be clear about what kind of social activities are illegal activities and borrow money to make it more clear.
The following lending relationship is not protected by law. That is the lending relationship that makes the other party violate the true intention. What does that mean? For example: A forcibly kidnaps B, intimidates B to sign an IOU that owes his money, and wants to stamp and sign.
Then even if B sign it personally, it will not return your money. The "General Principles of Civil Law" has clearly stipulated that one of the two sides of the debt is fraudulent, coercive, or occupant of dangerous means, so that the other party's civil actions made in violation of the true will is invalid.
First of all, remind everyone not to touch the usury loan easily. When you are unable to repay your own money, it can be very troublesome. When it hurts your family, how to do it. According to national laws and regulations, in private lending, the interest rate may be appropriately higher than the bank interest rate, but if the interest rate exceeds the limit of the bank interest rate, excess interest will not be protected by law.
All in all, borrowing money is not as casual as you think. The behavior of borrowing money is also to be established within the scope permitted by law. Otherwise, it is their own interest to lose money.
【Exclusive Manuscripts and Disclaimer】 All works marked as “Future 360 Original” must be reproduced, excerpted or otherwise used by any entity, organization or individual without authorization in writing. Has been authorized in writing, indicating the source melts 360. Violations of the above statement inflicted violations of the legal rights and interests of 360 will be legally pursued. The materials and conclusions in the work are for reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. For written authorization, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (User comments are only for users to express personal views, does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirms their description)
- Did not sign the contract, how to safeguard the rights of the project money?
- Is the IOU on the casino protected by law?
- These three kinds of debt are not recognized by law at all, and you don't want to come back with 1 cent.
- Just because you did these 3 things! Those debtors eventually went to jail
- The risk of zero down payment is so great. Do you dare to pay for the car with zero down payment?
- To a friend, what should be the guarantee period?
- The creditors are wary of these two kinds of loan disputes, and they accidentally move!
- Why should I pay the penalty for early repayment? Pay attention to five issues in advance
- Which private loans are protected by law? How is the usury defined?
- Most online loan APPs have not been opened yet. What about the money owed?
- ICBC Platinum Credit Card application to 1 cent limit, too pit father!
- Pin card complete experience
- Real Estate Loans Increase by 1.3 Trillion in the First Half of 2013
- January new credit of 1.07 trillion hits a new 3-year high
- 1 dollar credit card to reproduce rivers and lakes can not even buy a bun
- Purchase of second-hand housing agency fees completely Raiders
- From January 2014, 17 cases can withdraw the provident fund can be used for the rental expenses
- Are private loan contracts protected by law?
- Complete Guide to Bank Mortgages
- A friend who wants to apply for a credit card installment looks over