- This year, sending a courier is 1 cent, you still don't know? I was on the side of the road, I got a penny and handed it to the police uncle. . . . . . Now that a penny can reach a courier, will you hand it over to the police uncle? CITIC Bank teamed up with SF Express to open a penny delivery mode: step1: Download the app, bind...
- In three cases, creditor's rights are not protected by law In the case of both parties, there are borrowers but there is no actual payment. For example, friends and couples make jokes and write a loan. If the other party is derailed, they will pay for the loss of youth. In general, it is emotional debt. Actual payment of borrowing, write...
- If you borrow money, you won’t be able to get back 1 point! Worlds, full of wonders. From the past to the present, people who borrowed money and ended up with tears to fight the lawsuit, or to return money. Where are they wrong? No, they did nothing wrong, just lending money to the wrong person. Refer to the previous example...
- The money borrowed by these three kinds of people, don’t want to come back again. In daily life, someone is looking for you to borrow money, deliberately trying to get you borrowed in cash. This kind of person should be careful. This kind of thing often happens between relatives and friends. Because of familiarity, it is ok to move each other. But if you can’t get the money, you still have to be sad...
- These three kinds of debits will not be protected by law! 2017, the latest legal regulations! Not all borrowings will be protected by law. Today, these three types of borrowings are listed to avoid letting more people eat the losses of borrowing. Knowing that the other party’s borrowings are used for illegal activities According to the Supreme People’s Court’s “Opinions on the People’s Courts’ Trial of Lending Cases”, it states:...
These three kinds of debts are not recognized by law at all. You don't want to come back for 1 cent!
Today's social life is more colorful than ever. This aspect means that our spending money can be varied, and there are potential hidden dangers on the one hand. Borrowing money first, the biggest problem for creditors is to think that as long as he pays back his money, what he has to do with money has nothing to do with me. No need to ask.
It is just wrong. Not only do you have to ask, you have to ask, it is best to let him write clearly on the loan. I remember that the judicial practice has tried many such cases. The parties know that the other party is involved in gambling to borrow money, or borrowed money from friends and relatives. Finally, I was heartbroken because the court said it did not protect such a loan relationship.
Therefore, remember that the money borrowed is the first to find out the purpose of the other party. It is absolutely unacceptable to borrow money for gambling. Second, you must know what kind of social activities are illegal activities, and borrow money to get more clear.
The following loan relationships are not protected by law. That is the loan relationship that allows the other party to violate the true intention. What does that mean? For example: A forcibly abducts B, coercing B to sign a loan that owes money to himself, and must stamp the seal.
Then B will not pay you back if you sign it yourself. The General Principles of the Civil Law clearly stipulates that one of the parties to the debt shall use the means of fraud, coercion or risk of taking the person to invalidate the civil action made by the other party in violation of the true will.
First of all, remind everyone, don't touch the usury easily. When you are not able to repay, you will be very troublesome. When you hurt your family, you will do it. According to national laws and regulations, in private lending, interest rates can be appropriately higher than bank interest rates, but beyond the limits of bank interest rates, excess interest is not protected by law.
All in all, borrowing money is not as casual as you think. The act of borrowing money is also to be established within the scope permitted by law. Otherwise, the loss is its own benefit.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Did not sign the contract, how to defend the arrears of the project?
- Is the debt owed by the casino protected by law?
- These three kinds of debts are not recognized by law at all. You don’t want to come back for 1 cent.
- Just because of these 3 things! Those debtors eventually went to jail.
- The risk of zero down payment is so big. After reading it, do you still have to pay for the car with zero down payment?
- Guarantee to a friend, what should be the guarantee period?
- The creditors are wary of these two types of loan disputes.
- Why pay the liquidated damages in advance? Paying attention to the top five problems in advance
- Which private loans are protected by law? How to define usury?
- Most online loan apps have not been opened, and the money owed is still worth it?
- ICBC Platinum Credit Card applied for a 1 cent amount, too pit!
- Pin card complete experience
- Real estate loans increased by 1.3 trillion in the first half of 2013
- New credit increased by 1.07 trillion in January, a new three-year high
- 1 yuan credit card reproduces rivers and lakes, even a buns can not buy
- Buy second-hand housing agency fee completely Raiders
- From January 2014, 17 cases can be withdrawn from the provident fund for rent
- Is the private lending contract protected by law?
- Bank Mortgage Complete Guide
- Friends who want to apply for credit card staging look over