- If the husband and wife do not pay the debt, will the other party bear joint and several liability? Debts are repaying their money and they are right and proper. However, between husband and wife, if the spouse has borrowed money, is the other party responsible for joint and several liabilities, and is it necessary to repay the money? What should be done? 360 (zqian360) to speak for you. Faced with the issue of debt repayment between husband and wife, if it is not yet enough ...
- Does the spouse's credit information have bad records and it has an impact on the other party's borrowing? According to statistics, as of May 2017, 60% of people have encountered this or that problem more or less during the use of credit cards! The vast majority of the 60% of the data is due to problems caused by the inability to repay due to late payments! A few days ago, a Changsha...
- Bad credit of one spouse Can another party apply for a loan? Many families will encounter such a situation when they apply for a mortgage: Is it true that one of the couple has a bad credit and the mortgage application has failed? The credit department of the bank replied: The married person had a loan to buy a house, and the credit record of any of the spouses was bad. Silver...
- If a Shanghai spouse uses a provident fund loan, does the other party also default on the loan? Frequently, users have come to ask 360 Xiao Bian. If one of the Shanghai spouses uses a provident fund loan, does the other side also default on the loan? For this Xiao Bian to everyone to sort out: The husband and wife for a household, calculated by the family as a unit, if your spouse has made a provident fund loan, then...
- 2018 New Regulations: Those who owe this debt can now do not have to return With more than one million debts, the parties were sued in court for a piece of paper, but the court’s verdict was no need to pay back! ? What is the situation, so that one person can save more than 1 million in debt? Chen is the wife of Bi Mou. He had a foreign debt dispute in 2017 and involved a sum of 1 million. this...
If the husband and wife have owed this debt, the other party can completely repay the debt.
Debt of couples has always been the most troublesome issue for couples. Fortunately, a new regulation was implemented at the beginning of this year. I do not know how many families have changed their fate.
In 2018, Ms. Zeng’s husband owed nearly 5 million yuan in debt for personal reasons. Such a large debt should be paid by the husband and wife together. The parties were also courts where Ms. Zeng and her husband were brought together from the perspective of the joint debt of the couple.
Ms. Zeng did not do this. She did not owe debt. She did not know the debt and she could not be held accountable for her responsibility. However, the creditors of the parties are guilty of this and they are required to jointly assume the responsibility of liquidation. Most people certainly feel that creditors are very reasonable in this way, and there is no reason why the two couples should shirk. However, Ms. Zeng did not do it. She did not return the money. She appealed.
There are three reasons for Ms. Zeng:
1, The husband is in debt of 5 million and he has no knowledge of it.
2. He has never participated in any activities related to this debt, that is to say, the husband has not used the money for family life.
3, the feelings of the two husbands and wives have long since fallen into disagreement.
What do you think about this case? For Ms. Zeng, she was involved in the debt of the spouse. The money felt she was still on the list. As a result, the court actually found 5 million debts, and there was no relationship with Ms. Zeng. Ms. Zeng could no longer pay her debts.
The court stated as follows:
1, The debt has obviously exceeded the family life needs.
2. The party’s creditor cannot prove that the debt was used by the husband and wife to jointly produce business operations.
3. On January 18, 2018, the Supreme People's Court issued an interpretation on the issues concerning the application of laws in cases involving disputes involving couples and debts, in which Article 3, one of the spouses exceeds the family's daily life needs in the name of an individual during the continuation of the marriage relationship. In the case of negative debts, if the creditor claims rights based on the common debt belonging to the husband and wife, the people’s court will not support it, but the creditor can prove that the debt is used for joint living of husbands and wives, joint production and operation, or expression based on the common meaning of both parties.
Feeling that there is a law like this, the result of the case is already obvious. Ms. Zeng does not need to return this money. In the case of breathtaking people, it is still very troublesome for the debt issue to involve the couple. However, with this law, hearing the case will be more clear and it will be a good thing for the spouses.
【Exclusive Manuscripts and Disclaimer】 All works marked as “Future 360 Original” must be reproduced, excerpted or otherwise used by any entity, organization or individual without authorization in writing. Has been authorized in writing, indicating the source melts 360. Violations of the above statement inflicted violations of the legal rights and interests of 360 will be legally pursued. The materials and conclusions in the work are for reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. For written authorization, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (User comments are only for users to express personal views, does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirms their description)
- Lost believers want to apply for loans, you can take these ways!
- Did not sign the contract, how to safeguard the rights of the project money?
- Is the IOU on the casino protected by law?
- These three kinds of debt are not recognized by law at all, and you don't want to come back with 1 cent.
- Just because you did these 3 things! Those debtors eventually went to jail
- If the spouse owes this debt, the other party may not
- The risk of zero down payment is so great. Do you dare to pay for the car with zero down payment?
- To a friend, what should be the guarantee period?
- The creditors are wary of these two kinds of loan disputes, and they accidentally move!
- Why should I pay the penalty for early repayment? Pay attention to five issues in advance
- There is a room on the side of the marriage. After the marriage, the other side buys a new house. Is it the first suite?
- Both husbands and wives have a provident fund, but can one party use a provident fund loan if they have problems with their credit?
- Property disputes: Is the property purchased by one party using the compensation for demolition as a joint property?
- Is it valid for a spouse to mortgage a shared property?
- Can a spouse own a house of shared ownership?
- Is the loan between husband and wife yet?
- Pin card complete experience
- The joint repayment of the couple, who is the second family after the divorce?
- How to add the name of the other party to the real estate license after marriage?
- Purchase of second-hand housing agency fees completely Raiders