- If one of the spouses is not in debt, will the other party bear joint and several liability? Paying back debts and paying back is justified. But between husband and wife, the husband and wife borrowed money. Does the other party have to bear joint and several liability and pay back the money together? What should I do? Rong 360 (zqian360) to tell you something. In the face of debt repayment between husband and wife, if it is not yet possible...
- Is there a bad record in the credit card of one spouse, does it affect the borrowing of the other party? According to statistics, as of May 2017, 60% of people have experienced this or that problem more or less in the process of using credit cards! The vast majority of the 60% of the data is due to the problem of overdue due to non-payment on time! A few days ago, a Changsha...
- The husband and wife have bad credit. Can the other party handle the loan? Many families encounter this situation when applying for a mortgage: Is it true that one of the spouses has a bad credit, which leads to the failure of the mortgage application? The credit department of the bank replies: Married people borrow money to buy a house, and the credit history of either spouse is bad, silver...
- If a spouse in Shanghai uses a provident fund loan, does the other party default to a loan? There are often users who ask for the 360 series. If the Shanghai couple uses the provident fund loan, will the other party default to the loan? For this reason, I will arrange it for you: The husband and wife are one household, and the family is the unit. If your spouse has a provident fund loan, then...
- 2018 new rules: those who owe this debt, now you don’t have to pay back More than 1 million debts, the parties were brought to court by a paper, the court's verdict was not to pay back! ? What is the situation, so that one can save more than 1 million liabilities? Chen is the wife of Bi Mou, Bi Mou has a debt dispute outside of 2017, involving an amount of 1 million. this...
If one of the spouses owes the debt, the other party may not have to pay it back.
Husband debt has always been a headache for couples. Fortunately, a new regulation was implemented at the beginning of this year, and I don’t know how many families have changed their lives.
In 2018, Ms. Zeng’s husband owed nearly 5 million yuan in debt for personal reasons. Such a large debt should be repaid by both husband and wife. The parties are also the courts that Ms. Zeng and his husband have been brought together from the perspective of the husband and wife’s joint debt.
Ms. Zeng did not do this. She did not owe her debts. She did not know the debt, and the accountability did not fall on her head. However, the party’s creditors sue this and asked the two to share the responsibility for liquidation. The average person must feel that the creditor is also very reasonable, and the two couples have no reason to evade. However, Ms. Zeng did not do it. She refused to pay the money when she died, so she appealed.
There are three reasons for Ms. Zeng:
1. I don’t know about my husband’s debts of 5 million.
2, I have never participated in any activity related to this debt, which means that the husband did not use the money for family life.
3, the feelings of the two husbands and wives have long been no, and have signed a divorce agreement.
Everyone thinks how to judge this case? For Ms. Zeng, it involves the husband and wife debt, and the money feels that she is still fixed. As a result, the court actually sentenced 5 million debts, and had nothing to do with Ms. Zeng. Ms. Zeng could no longer be used.
The court stated as follows:
1. The debt has clearly exceeded the needs of family life.
2. The creditor of the party cannot prove that the debt is used in joint production and management.
3. On January 18, 2018, the Interpretation of the Supreme People's Court on the Relevant Issues Concerning the Application of Laws in the Trial of Cases Concerning Disputes on Husband and Wife Disputes was promulgated. Article 3, in the case of the marital relationship, the spouse exceeded the daily needs of the family in the name of the individual. Negative debt, the creditor claims rights on the grounds of the joint debt of the husband and wife, the people's court does not support, but the creditor can prove that the debt is used for the husband and wife to live together, jointly produce or operate, or based on the common meaning of both husband and wife.
I feel that there is such a rule, the result of the case is already very obvious, and Ms. Zeng does not need to pay the money. In a case of a big breath, the debt problem involves a lot of trouble between husband and wife, but with this law, the case will be more clear and a good thing for the spouse.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Those who are untrustworthy want to apply for a loan can go these ways!
- Did not sign the contract, how to defend the arrears of the project?
- Is the debt owed by the casino protected by law?
- These three kinds of debts are not recognized by law at all. You don’t want to come back for 1 cent.
- Just because of these 3 things! Those debtors eventually went to jail.
- If one of the spouses owes the debt, the other party may not
- The risk of zero down payment is so big. After reading it, do you still have to pay for the car with zero down payment?
- Guarantee to a friend, what should be the guarantee period?
- The creditors are wary of these two types of loan disputes.
- Why pay the liquidated damages in advance? Paying attention to the top five problems in advance
- There is a room before the marriage, and the other party buys a new house after marriage. Is it the first suite?
- Both husband and wife have a provident fund, but if there is a problem with one credit, can you use a provident fund loan?
- Real estate disputes: Is the property purchased by the party using the demolition compensation a joint property of the husband and wife?
- Is it possible for a spouse to mortgage a shared property without authorization?
- Can a couple share property rights? Can one party buy and sell without authorization?
- Is it necessary to borrow between husband and wife?
- Pin card complete experience
- Husband and wife repaying people, who is the second suite after divorce?
- How to add the name of the other party to the real estate license after marriage?
- Buy second-hand housing agency fee completely Raiders