- Nanchong City Commercial Bank Import Letter of Credit, Term, Interest Rate and Guarantee 1. [Credit Credit] 1. The issuance of the certificate shall be carried out in accordance with the credit rating of the enterprise in the corresponding proportion of foreign exchange spot exchange or RMB deposit. The exposure amount of the difference between the amount of the issuance and the margin must occupy the credit line of the enterprise. 2. In the case of an import certificate with a short-loading clause, the opening of the deposit guarantee...
- Nanchong City Commercial Bank's delivery guarantee amount, term and interest rate 1. [Financing Amount] The applicant shall apply for the delivery of the goods under the current letter of credit. The required funds must be fully in place and enter the deposit account. The purchase guarantee under the forward letter of credit should be guaranteed by the applicant. The copy invoice amount submitted. The amount is by letter...
- Nanchong City Commercial Bank's domestic letter of credit quota, time limit, rate and guarantee 1. [Product Amount] The opening of each letter of credit requires the client to pay a deposit of no less than 20% of the amount of the certificate. 2. [Time limit for issuance of certificates] The maximum validity period of a domestic letter of credit is one year after the date of issuance of the certificate, and the term of payment of the long-term letter of credit must not exceed one year. 3.[Open...
- Women's business loan term, amount and guarantee method Women's entrepreneurship loans have the following provisions in terms of amount, duration, guarantee method and repayment method: The maximum amount of loans that can be obtained by applicants who meet the loan conditions is 80,000 yuan. If eligible women are engaged in partnership and organized for business and employment, The highest loan per person...
- What should be included in the mortgage guarantee contract? A mortgage guarantee contract is a secured contract between a mortgagee (usually a creditor) and a mortgagor (either a debtor or a third party). So what does the mortgage guarantee contract generally include? ...
Guarantee to a friend, what should be the guarantee period?
1. According to the "Guarantee Law", if the guarantor and the creditor of the general guarantee have not agreed on the guarantee period, the guarantee period shall be 6 months from the expiration of the performance period of the main debt.
2. If the guarantor of the joint guarantee fails to agree with the creditor for the guarantee period, the creditor shall have the right to request the guarantor to assume the guarantee responsibility within 6 months from the expiration of the performance period of the independent debt.
3. If the time limit agreed in the contract is earlier than or equal to the time limit for the performance of the main debt, it shall be deemed that there is no agreement, and the guarantee period shall be 6 months from the expiration of the performance period of the main debt.
4. If the main contract does not stipulate the term of the main debt or the agreement is unclear, the guarantee period shall be calculated from the expiration of the grace period for the creditor to require the debtor to perform its obligations.
5. Assuring the contract stipulates that the guarantor assumes the guarantee responsibility until the principal and interest of the principal debt is repaid, and the similar content is deemed to be unclear. The guarantee period shall be two years from the expiration of the main debt performance period.
6. If the guarantee period is clearly stipulated in the guarantee contract and does not belong to the third situation mentioned above, the guarantee period shall be subject to the agreement in the guarantee contract.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: Guarantee to a friend, what should be the guarantee period?
- Guarantee to a friend, what should be the guarantee period?
- The creditors are wary of these two types of loan disputes.
- Why pay the liquidated damages in advance? Paying attention to the top five problems in advance
- Which private loans are protected by law? How to define usury?
- Most online loan apps have not been opened, and the money owed is still worth it?
- Speaking of debts, it’s better to avoid reasonable debts.
- 71 can also buy millet, do not believe you see!
- Have overdue records and want to borrow? These 4 cheats are for you!
- How does a thousand yuan loan pass? Get these five tips
- When the loan and credit card are overdue at the same time, which one should it be?
- How long is the term of the secured loan generally?
- Nanchong City Commercial Bank Guarantee Business Volume, Term, Rate and Guarantee
- Nankang City Commercial Bank domestic factoring period, interest rate, repayment method and guarantee
- Guarantee mark
- How is the guarantee period in the guarantee contract calculated?
- Friendship is forced to pay off the loan after guaranteeing for a friend
- Guarantee mark
- Does a microloan need a guarantee company guarantee?
- What is the difference between counter-guarantee and guarantee?