- Be wary of the “free guarantee and no mortgage” loan trap I wanted to solve the need for money, but I didn’t want to pay for it, but I also posted a risk deposit. The reporter learned from Wuxi police that the unsecured loan traps of Jiangyin citizens who have fallen into the swindlers have been cheated of nearly 40,000 yuan in cash. The police reminded the public to go through the formal channels for handling loans...
- Street unsecured credit loan advertisements cannot be trusted Under the pressure of funds, in order to raise money quickly, many people have turned their attention to the unsecured personal credit loan business. However, many scams have also appeared. On November 10th, Mr. Han of Weifang told him that he recently contracted a barren mountain with his friend, and the contract fee was still poor...
- Interest-free loan traps Usually, loans need to pay interest. The so-called interest-free loans refer to financial subsidies to help borrowers pay interest, or require a certain percentage of fees to be used as bank income. Interest-free loans are the government's work for laid-off workers, retired or professional soldiers, college students...
- Be wary of street "lottery" scams, pure money to buy scams Case review Xiao Ming and Xiao Guang are still fourth-grade students. They are in the same class in the same school, so they go to school almost every day. Two people are wealthy, but the tutor is very strict, and parents don't give them too much pocket money, so two people often buy it from...
- Street unsecured loan advertisements implied traps In 2012, banks pushed for unsecured loan advertisements, but harsh application and approval conditions left many people shut. At the same time, many street unsecured loan advertisements are everywhere, and many impatient borrowers are hungry. In fact, this kind of street is not...
Be wary: street unsecured interest-free loans, mostly traps!
Nowadays, the problem of loans is very prominent. I often have friends saying that in the process of loan, I encountered some traps. Sometimes I didn’t care so much because I needed to use the money urgently. I was confused and the result was not loaned. I got into time and property.
So, what kind of problems should a friend pay attention to in a loan, and what is the normative process?
What are the common loan traps in rural areas?
If you pay attention, you will find that there are always a variety of small advertisements on the poles in the countryside. The most popular ones are about microfinance and unsecured loans. Many farmers see that after they have moved their hearts, they will contact these small advertisements, and finally they will inevitably suffer losses.
1. Unsecured loans
Now we often see advertisements in the countryside saying that there is no mortgage and can also make loans. This makes many farmers very excited and hurry to do it. As a result, the other party said that if you want to make a loan, you must pay the money first. The farmers’ friends believe that they have paid the money. The result is sad reminder, and when you come back to God, those people have already ran. Liars use these false advertisements to attract those who are in urgent need of raising money.
2. Information mortgage
Nowadays, there is a way of lending with identity information to mortgage loans. As long as the ID card is mortgaged, the loan can be obtained. In fact, this is strictly a usury. Maybe you don't borrow a lot of money, and the result is that you can't afford it at all.
In this case, everyone has to stay far away. This kind of scam may also take your personal information, resell it or use your identity information to apply for online loans. Once the online loan application is successful, you will If you put a debt on someone else, the trouble will be big. Such scams are highly concealed and harmful, so be careful not to give your information to others easily.
3. Interest-free loans
The so-called interest-free loans, there is no down payment, many people feel that it is too appropriate, and rushed to apply for a loan, but no time to carefully calculate the high interest hidden behind the interest-free loans.
It is indeed no interest, but the liar still charges you a high service fee, management fee, etc. It was originally a loan of 1,000 yuan, maybe you have to pay 2,000 yuan or even higher.
There are a lot of institutions in the rural areas about microfinance, some are still prohibited by the state, and some are specifically defrauding money. Therefore, farmers must keep their eyes wide open and pay attention to distinguish.
What are the conditions for applying for a small loan in rural areas?
1. Farmers or self-employed households in the community have full capacity for civil conduct.
2. The credit concept is strong and the credit status is good.
3. Engage in land cultivation or other production and business activities in line with national industrial policies, and have reliable income.
4. There must be a labor force with production or management capabilities among family members.
What is the formal process?
1. Farmers' credit rating. It is mainly based on indicators such as the basic conditions of farmers, production and operation status, and creditworthiness. Credit ratings are generally divided into excellent, good, and general three grades.
2. Approving the credit line of farmers. According to the results of the credit rating of farmers, the demand for funds of farmers and the application for credit quotas, the rural credit cooperatives shall approve the credit limit of the corresponding grade.
3. Issue a loan certificate. Take the household as a unit, one household and one card.
4. Application for loan. When a farmer applies for a loan, he or she can apply for a loan within the credit line with a farmer's loan card and a valid ID card (hukou book).
5. Loan issuance. After receiving the loan application from the farmers, the rural credit cooperatives shall sign the contract after review by the credit counter personnel (or the door cabinet personnel), fill in the borrowing documents, and the farmers may use the loans as required.
6. On time, the borrower repays the principal and interest of the loan in accordance with the loan contract.
There are a lot of tricks that you may encounter when you loan, and you can't prevent it. In order not to be deceived, in addition to maintaining caution, it is also important to find a reliable lending institution.
Regular lending institutions will not charge any fees before successful lending, so if you apply for a loan online, the other party will let you pay the fee first, etc., it is generally a scam.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: Be wary: street unsecured interest-free loans, mostly traps!
- Unsecured loan cold knowledge big collection
- Unsecured loans, what you need to know
- Which “high-value” unsecured loan products can be applied for from Beishang Guangshen users?
- Shenzhen unsecured loan product recommendation Which one do you prefer?
- Free summer training: unsecured loan articles for anti-fraud lectures
- The unsecured loan product with the lowest interest rate in 2014?
- Fun unsecured loans, Hangzhou 6 products
- Many creditors are not willing to go to court for debts, but they are worried about these three points.
- Always use the flowers to borrow money, be careful not to buy a mortgage after the money!
- Alipay ants borrowed a sum of 60,000, and suddenly the interest rate dropped!
- A man borrows 200,000 online, but has no money to return, will he go to jail?
- Is the borrowing property torn, and is there a legal effect?
- 10 cases of common taboos in the cash loan collection company, retaining evidence for dimensioning
- Can you really bear the consequences of losing the letter to the performer? !
- The credit was "hard-queried" more than 40 times, can you still lend money?
- Borrowing 5000 and 130,000, can you dare to lend such a campus loan?
- Such people in China will not be able to borrow money and will be severely punished.
- Loan than three, be wary of credit traps
- Be wary of unsecured loan advertisements as a scam
- Is there a trap for unsecured unsecured loans?
- Online banking becomes an "unsecured loan" fraud trap
- Just need a family to be wary of the three major housing traps
- Individual car loan needs to be alert to three traps
- Be wary of low interest, unsecured loan fraud
- Unsecured personal loans: alert to 14 types of telecom fraud
- "Unsecured loans" hidden traps SMEs do not believe
- Taxi small advertising turned out to be an "unsecured loan" trap