- These invisible fees for bank cards are cancelled! How much can you save for you? Qianfang Bank has become a habit for everyone, but now the bank's interest rate is low, and it also receives various so-called service fees, such as annual fees, account management fees, handling fees, loss reporting fees, and the most headaches. Transfer money and cash withdrawal fees from different places. The deposit earned that...
- You should know the annual fee invisible rules Credit cards are charged an annual fee, which is what many cardholders know. Although the bank also stipulates that the annual fee can be waived when the number of credits is reached. However, there are still some hidden rules that need to remind the majority of cardholders to be careful. First of all, everyone wants to understand a concept, credit card...
- Invisible credit card intangible charge Many people who use credit cards often taste the sweetness of paying before paying. At the eve of the National Day Golden Week, major merchants and banks have cooperated to launch zero-interest instalment concessions, but it is not known that zero interest does not really account for the bank's cheap. Some invisible charges will still be...
- Industry secrets: credit card invisible charges There are many kinds of credit card charges, and the cardholders will fall into the trap of charging, which is a few yuan, and a few hundred yuan, so that the credit card, which is mainly based on the discount, becomes a vampire in his wallet. SMS notification As a bank, inform the cardholder by SMS...
- Credit card installment, don't blindly, stealth charges should be circumvented The summer season is coming to an end. Every year, the major bank credit card malls and online shopping platforms will launch credit card installment shopping promotion activities for student groups to attract cardholders to handle credit card installment business. Credit card installment is very convenient, you can meet the card...
How much do you know about the "invisible" expenses of microfinance?
In the process of microfinance, the applicants will encounter some “invisible” expenses, such as fees, service fees, late fees, etc. These fees are not much, but the total cost is not a small amount. . Let's take a closer look at these "invisible" costs.
Service fee, handling fee
Some microfinance products are said to be exempt from interest, but in fact interest has been disguised as a service fee or handling fee. For some borrowers who don't understand the "market", they think they are cheap, but they are routine.
Comprehensive service fee
Some microfinance products claim to receive only a comprehensive service fee, 0.1% per day. However, some microfinance products may only charge 0.01% per day, which means that the daily interest rate of the latter products is much smaller than that of the former products. In the process of microfinance, the applicants should make multi-dimensional comparisons of various micro-credit soft products and choose the most cost-effective products.
The payment of late fees is a measure to reduce the face of the microfinance platform. Basically, all microfinance platforms charge a certain extra fee for borrowers who fail to pay back. Some late fees are called fines or overdue management fees, etc.
Some microfinance products charge a high amount of late fees. For example, for D products, the overdue fee is composed of late payment fee and overdue fee. The late payment fee is 10 yuan, and the overdue fee is charged at 0.7%/day. If the principal is not paid back 1000 yuan, the overdue fee is 7 yuan per day. . 0.7% / day, this figure has exceeded the daily interest rate of many products, showing the weight of punishment. In addition, the annual interest rate of the product is not low, about 10%.
Some platforms will collect insurance premiums, and everyone will remind the applicants if they want to collect the fees. The loan contract or agreement should be involved. When signing the contract, you must pay more attention to avoid unnecessary trouble. .
The above-mentioned project is actually a kind of “interest” in disguise. The borrower must fully understand the product when making a small loan, and carefully calculate the fees charged by the platform. The amount of the micro-loan should not exceed its repayment ability.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Is the second time for the micro-credit to check the letter?
- Encountered an illegal violent collection, and was compensated for 60,000 yuan after the prosecution!
- Panic! What can I do if I owe 200,000 huge debts?
- Ma Yun: I haven’t met the money I borrowed from Alipay!
- The top 10 risk response measures for online loans have come, and the road loan fraud will be severely
- More pressure than mortgage loans! See how online lending destroys a young
- The secret of value 980: sesame seed lifting skills
- Borrowing is closed because? Give you a few tips to reopen!
- Regardless of black and white households, can you borrow up to 500,000? Someone was cheated...
- In the private lending, can the WeChat transfer record be used as valid evidence?
- How much do you know about personal microfinance?
- Microfinance company, how much do you know?
- How much is the miscellaneous fee? Talk about hidden costs other than loan interest
- How much does self-employment microfinance know?
- The pros and cons of billing, how much do you know?
- What is the amount of a single lending loan?
- How much do you know about the "hidden rules" and "conspiracy" of credit cards?
- Bank of China "tolerance" - how long does it take and how much tolerance?
- China Merchants Bank “tolerance” – how long does it take and how much tolerance?
- How much does the debt affect the refinancing?