- What is the qualification of borrowing? Unsecured loans, because they do not require guarantees, do not require collateral, and have become the preferred way for many people to solve capital turnover. At present, there are many personal loan products of various financial institutions, and the requirements are different. For the borrower, if you want to apply for a loan, what do you think of the loan qualification?...
- Why is my loan qualification insufficient? How to remedy? Sorry, your loan is not qualified enough to apply for a loan. Why can people borrow money, and I am ruthlessly refused, in such a situation, crying in the toilet! ! Many people gave up because they were rejected, but did not think about why they...
- Master the time of water release, and the qualifications are not good! Many netizens have reported that they have applied for dozens of platforms, but they have not paid for them, or they have only one or two of them. This is very distressing. In response to this situation, Xiajie (pikuanxia) has no special way to use it. But today, an enthusiastic friend, directly untied...
- ABC's successful website loan case Is there a formal payment? As one of the four state-owned banks, ABC has a large number of deposit and loan customers. Among them, ABC launched a self-service application and automatic approval of small-credit loan ANZ loans for individual customers. So, what is the application procedure for ABC's online loan application? What is Nong Jie Loan? Agricultural Bank...
- The loan qualification is good, how can it be rejected? Not a blacklist, why are you refusing? Some people say that I am not a blacklist. If there is no overdue credit, how can I still be rejected? Is it wrong to write a letter blank? Credit history is an important document for judging a person's willingness to repay. If the credit is blank, the lending institution cannot...
[Real case] How is the unsecured loan made? Are you qualified?
Personal unsecured loan
Unsecured loans, also known as unsecured loans, or credit loans.
No collateral is required, just the proof of identity, proof of income, proof of address, etc. (the specific proof depends on the bank) The loan that the bank applies to, the bank is based on the personal credit situation to issue the loan.
The interest rate is generally slightly higher than the secured loan. The customer can choose the loan period according to the individual's specific circumstances, and then sign the contract with the bank, which is guaranteed.
So how does the current unsecured loan work? Today, I will explain it to you through two cases.
Case 1: Loaning in the proportion of borrower's income
Case: Ms. Wang is a manager of a large well-known enterprise. She wants to buy a high-cost car for the convenience of picking up her daughter to go to school in primary school and thinking about work and life.
After turning a few 4S stores, Ms. Wang took a look at a more satisfactory model of a certain brand, and the price was about 200,000. However, the cash on her hand is tens of thousands less than the purchase price, and the car dealer does not accept the loan, so Ms. Wang wants to lend a portion of the money through the mortgaged property to pay for the car in one lump sum.
Analysis: People like Ms. Wang, who are in need of microfinance, have no need to finance the property through mortgaged property.
At present, banks have a special product for small-sum consumer loans, called “unsecured loans”, which means that loans can be obtained without mortgage and other people’s guarantees. The borrower only needs to provide proof of employment for more than three months, and the monthly income can exceed 3,000 yuan.
Unsecured loan lines are low, usually 8-10 times the borrower's income, and the loan period is shorter, between 1-4 years. On the loan interest rate, the unsecured loan interest rate is also significantly higher than the mortgage loan. Depending on the loan bank and the borrower's loan life, the annual interest rate of unsecured loans of each bank is generally 10%-15%.
Tips: Unsecured loans that are borrowed in proportion to the borrower's income. Banks have higher requirements for borrowers' work. Employees of general public institutions, state-owned enterprises or large foreign enterprises can apply, and individual industrial and commercial households and private owners do not handle them. .
Case 2: Issued with a CPF joint card and passbook
Case: Xiaohu is an employee of a private company. After three years of work, the company has been paying a provident fund for it.
Under the name of Xiao Hu, there is a set of real estate, which is funded by parents for their loans. Xiaohu pays a monthly payment of more than 2,000 yuan.
He is going to marry his girlfriend at the end of the year, so he wants to renovate the house in May, but Xiaohu’s work in the past three years has not saved much, and he is too embarrassed to ask his parents for money, so he wants to apply for a small renovation from the bank. loan.
Analysis: In addition to lending according to the borrower's unit and income, there is also a consumer loan that can be applied to the bank with a CPF joint card and passbook.
There are two requirements for banks to make such loans. One is that the borrower needs to deposit the provident fund for more than one year, and the other is to be able to provide the personal provident fund to deposit the joint name card and the passbook.
The loan period is generally up to 3 years, and the interest rate generally rises by 20%. The borrower can choose the same amount of principal and interest repayment. The bank will ask the borrower to select the loan period and the corresponding loan interest rate to calculate the monthly repayment amount. The borrower needs to provide More than twice the income of the month.
Tips: Unsecured loans applied for with the CPF joint card have relatively low requirements for the borrower's work unit. Any employee who meets the deposit reserve for more than one year can apply.
Among the employees who have been paid by the provident fund, some of them may not have a CPF joint card and passbook. It is recommended that if you want to apply for an unsecured loan, you can apply to the relevant department of your unit.
Looking at the above two examples, do you understand the advantages of unsecured loans?
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: [Real case] How is the unsecured loan made? Are you qualified?
- Unsecured loans, what you need to know
- Low mortgage interest rate, you deserve to own
- “Three Nos” Beijing wage earners Which unsecured loan product is suitable for application?
- In Beijing, which mortgage product are you suitable for?
- What you have to know before and after the mortgage
- Home mortgage loan essential book
- Open a card to send a big gift, are you really "earning"?
- Is there a loan for online loans? Nothing still happens?
- Is it illegal to make money by private loan sharks? How is it specified?
- The loan must know: the top ten hazards of overdue and repaying the loan!
- Now there are flowers to borrow, why do people still open credit cards?
- The bank borrows 10,000 yuan, the interest is 1.3 yuan per day, is the interest high?
- Why is bank loan so difficult? After reading this, you will understand.
- When there is really no money, try this method. Someone has successfully survived.
- How to choose when the debt is heavy and there is no direction in life?
- The bank refused to lend money for up to one year on the basis of insufficient quota.
- The online loan owes a few thousand pieces, will the collection really come to the door?
- Personal car mortgage loan case analysis
- Real case: credit card points accumulated a stumbling block
- Hot spot analysis: Is it really feasible to buy a house with a mortgage?
- How to apply for a bank mortgage?
- How to determine the amount of consumer mortgage loans?
- How to apply for a consumer mortgage loan?
- College students’ entrepreneurial loans have been repeatedly rejected. Why can’t they be credited?
- How to use the mortgage consumer loan calculator
- What is the second-hand car mortgage?
- How to apply for a mortgage?