- You should know these five practical tips when applying for a small loan! In the life, it is inevitable that there will be a temporary shortage of funds. In this case, applying for a small loan is nothing but the best solution. For various reasons, it is always rejected, which can ruin some friends. Rong 360 (fangdai123) tells you to apply for a small loan, you should...
- Do you know the nine precautions for personal credit? In China, you can't buy a house, and 90% can't live with the mother's mother. However, due to the lack of common knowledge in personal credit reporting in China, more and more people have left black spots on their personal credits without knowing it. For example, during the peak wedding season during the Spring Festival, it is also to buy a house...
- What are the differences between private lending and microfinance companies? Do you know what? What are the differences between private lending and microfinance companies? Do you know everything? Although both are a channel for loan financing. They can all help the lenders when they have money. Rong 360 takes you to see. The loan time and processing process are different. ...
- Do you know the five big tricks in the credit card? Near the end of the year, major banks have promoted credit cards, valuable gifts, annual fees, no guarantees, no proof of property, and no need to stabilize income. In this case, the credit card penetration rate will increase significantly. Then, is there any bank behind the promotion of Daxie?
- Is it difficult for farmers to apply for small loans? What are the precautions for microfinance? Rural loan policies generally depend on local regulations. Most farmers apply for loans to provide collateral or guarantees. Because of the nature of agriculture and other reasons, banks’ loans to farmers have been considered relatively strict, so it is difficult for farmers to apply for small loans. What...
Do you know the five major considerations for applying for a small loan?
In recent years, along with the rapid development of the economy, the microfinance industry has risen rapidly, and various small loan institutions have been established. Among them, there are many companies that do not hold legal licenses to carry out related business. This economic phenomenon is closely related to the pre-emptive consumption consciousness and the increasing consumer demand that the current social consumers are gradually forming.
So how can I apply for a microloan? Through lending channels such as offline microfinance companies and online lending platforms, we can all borrow from different borrowing needs. As market competition intensifies and industry chaos occurs frequently, consumers should keep their eyes open when choosing a microfinance institution to avoid unnecessary troubles.
Today, Xiaobian has arranged some precautions for handling small loans, and also allows everyone to better understand microfinance.
First, the fee will be charged before the loan is released.
In the Internet age, online unsecured loan advertisements can be seen everywhere. However, when applying for a small loan, it is unreliable to ask for a part of the fee before the loan. In this case, you must be cautious to avoid being deceived.
Second, no need to review, direct lending
Usually, microfinance needs to provide ID card, bank flow, personal address certificate, personal work certificate, personal credit report and other information to submit an application. The materials are simple and the procedures are convenient. For those who need urgent capital turnover, they can alleviate their urgent needs.
Some criminals use false advertisements to attract borrowers who are in urgent need of money, without any information, and directly lend without review, and such institutions need to be rigorous.
3. Business license and legal license of small loan institutions
When some consumers apply for a small loan, it is easy to overlook the question of checking whether the small loan institution is qualified due to urgent demand. Some private or institutional companies provide loan sharks in the name of small loan companies. In fact, there are illegal institutions with no business licenses and small loan licenses that are not regulated by relevant departments.
So how do you determine if a small loan institution has legal qualifications? You can check it from the official website of the local administration for industry and commerce, or you can go directly to the office address of the small loan company.
Fourth, the cost is high
The national law stipulates that the interest rate agreed by both parties should exceed 36% per annum, which is a usury product. Therefore, consumers should choose the right loan when handling small loans, so as not to fall into the marketing trap of illegal institutions.
Five, the letter does not require
Compared with banks, small loan companies have relatively low requirements for credit reporting, but they are not completely unrequested.
Generally speaking, as long as the customer does not exceed 6 times within 2 years and there is no overdue for 3 consecutive months, the credit is qualified. That is to say, small loan companies that can also lend money to those who fail to pass the credit must be problematic.
to sum up:
1. Don't blindly lend, as the saying goes: I can't eat hot tofu;
2. Before the loan, you need to know the background of the loan platform, interest rate, handling fee and other information;
3. Never pay the money before lending;
4. In the era of credit, if you apply for a loan under the conditions that can be afforded, you will not be able to carry a lifetime of stains.
PS: Dealing with small loans and paying back on time can help you build good credit!
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Detailed Beijing City “Five Big Banks” Mortgage Loan Policy
- Microfinance company, how much do you know?
- When everything is tied to personal credit, you don't know?
- Urgent use of money? Maybe you need this small loan strategy!
- Unsecured loans, what you need to know
- How to successfully apply for a bank loan
- Apply for bank loan Raiders
- Those who are deeply mired in online loans: Have you repaid this month?
- Registering dozens of online loan apps will affect credit reporting?
- A woman received more than 70,000 repayment notices from the bank! Senseless...
- A minute to teach you how to quickly increase the amount of online business loans?
- The 23-year-old female college student is trapped in the online loan trap.
- The net loan was collected by the door, and I used a stone to smash my glass, listen, 砰
- Want to ask for a job but get a routine, online loan scam "dressing" into job hunting training
- Borrowed 1,000, the online loan company lost him 60,000, by what?
- Will it be overdue with Alipay and credit card? You may not know this very well.
- A bunch of arrears, can't really do it?
- What are the precautions for microfinance?
- Office workers renting five major considerations
- Notes on applying for a student-study loan
- Precautions for applying for personal consumption loans
- What are the precautions for the Chongqing Provident Fund loan when applying?
- How to apply for a personal microloan?
- What are the conditions for applying for bank microfinance?
- Qishang Bank Personal Small Loan Application Information
- Precautions for applying for a mortgage
- What are the conditions for applying for civil service microfinance?