- Online shopping for 10,000 yuan to borrow 8,000 yuan 7000 people trapped in a loan scam was defrauded 10 million yuan ...
- I don't understand these online loan routines, but now I borrow a few thousand, and the future is still tens of thousands! Now there are a lot of online lending platforms, and the competition is very big. Some online lending platforms have thrown out the personal data to borrow tens of thousands of bait. Is it very exciting? In fact, there are a lot of pits in the online loan. If you don’t know, once you get stuck, you can easily climb the shore...
- Credit card "returning" someone was deceived forty-nine First, help people repay their credit card debts, and then use the overdraft amount to brush back the money. Although this method does not comply with the relevant regulations, it can still charge a certain fee for the generation, which is still relatively common in real life. But do you know that there are already scammers who have been eyeing them...
- Internet loan scam big exposure! Many people have been cheated! Online information about loans is true and false. Liars can provide loans for those who are short of funds through SMS or online advertising. They are lured with favorable conditions such as low interest, no mortgage, and no guarantee. When the victim consults, With the meaning of the loan, it will follow...
- Online loans are overdue. Some people don’t have to pay, and some people are in jail. Why? Under the circumstances that do not violate the law, what is the legality of not paying back the money? 1. Beheading a loan The beheading is to deduct the interest generated by the principal before the lender withdraws money to the borrower. For example: the lending institution has a loan of 20,000 yuan, and the platform deducts 2000 yuan.
Someone wants you to repay the loan so much, don't pay back! Someone has been cheated of tens of thousands!
Ms. Liu, who lives in Hangji, borrowed 44,000 yuan from Gitzo Consumer Finance Corporation on the mobile phone because she was tight at the time. Because the loan (quick approval time) has a higher interest rate, Ms. Liu I just want to give back this money in advance, and I know that when I repaid, I made a plan.
Ms. Liu: I used to borrow a sum of money from Gitzo and borrowed 44,000. I used this money urgently. I used this money for household use. Now at the end of the year, I have scraped a bit with my relatives and friends, and I am a little bit more. I want to put this money back in advance because the interest is too high.
Ms. Liu told the reporter that at the time, the 44,000 loan was loaned for three years. If it was all paid back, it would have to be more than 70,000. So she thought it would be better to give it back in advance, because it was all over the time. Ms. Liu did not know how to settle the loan in advance, but at this time, someone who claimed to be a Gitzo customer service contacted Ms. Liu through WeChat, saying that it can be repaid in advance.
After discovering that the situation was wrong, Ms. Liu immediately contacted the person who called her remittance at the time and found that the other party WeChat had already blackened herself, and no one answered the phone.
Ms. Liu: Hang up, not pick up.
It is now that Ms. Liu has reacted. The person who claims to be a customer service of Gitzo is a liar.
Ms. Liu: Tell me to open my wallet, then let me open the payment. I have this transfer to the bank card. I just gave me a name, typed the name, then entered, then select China Merchants Bank, then I will transfer. When I got to the name of this person, I went to his bank card and all the transfer records were there.
What Ms. Liu did not understand was why his loan information was leaked out, and the more than 40,000 yuan made Ms. Liu’s family very anxious.
Ms. Liu: More than 40,000 yuan, we can't earn this money in a year. My husband is sick, the old man is at home, and our family is all supported by me. I can't live my life now. I am too upset in the New Year. I haven't been to work for a few days. I can't think of it.
Look at it, a little big, and more than 40,000 people have been cheated. It’s really dying. At present, Ms. Liu has reported the case, and the public security organs have begun to investigate the case.
About online loans, to be honest, there are many routines, and the risks are high. If you can borrow, you can't borrow them!
However, as the saying goes: "Talk about money and hurt feelings", by the end of the year, many people have such confusion: how to get a handy, how can we quickly borrow money and live the year? Many people have turned their eyes to online loans, but in this place, we especially remind everyone that online loans are risky, and they need to be cautious when borrowing money and repaying money. The routines are particularly deep, and it is not allowed to return to the countryside!
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Play with unsecured loans, let you "have money right away"
- Skills first, think twice before repaying
- Monthly income of 4,000 yuan Which loan products can I apply for in Beijing?
- Urgently need 3,000 yuan turnover, what ways can I borrow?
- exclusive! Full interpretation of the online loan solicitation draft
- 2014 Credit Report Online Enquiry
- Demystifying the 9 provinces and cities
- Those who are deeply mired in online loans: Have you repaid this month?
- Registering dozens of online loan apps will affect credit reporting?
- A woman received more than 70,000 repayment notices from the bank! Senseless...
- A minute to teach you how to quickly increase the amount of online business loans?
- The 23-year-old female college student is trapped in the online loan trap.
- The net loan was collected by the door, and I used a stone to smash my glass, listen, 砰
- Want to ask for a job but get a routine, online loan scam "dressing" into job hunting training
- Borrowed 1,000, the online loan company lost him 60,000, by what?
- Will it be overdue with Alipay and credit card? You may not know this very well.
- A bunch of arrears, can't really do it?
- Online mortgage loan scam, the guy was cheated 5,000 yuan
- Can you still apply for a loan to buy a house?
- Men’s loans are not scammed by 6,000 yuan
- Trustworthy unsecured loan was cheated 4,500 yuan
- Tongling a boss applied for online loans were defrauded by more than 10,000 yuan. Police reminded: financing must go on the right track
- Unsecured loan scams hit a penny, did not lend, and were cheated 10,000
- Hubei a man online credit card was cheated 17900 yuan
- Online credit card loan was cheated 6,000 yuan
- The women’s loan is increased by 20,000 yuan and the loan is 3,000 yuan.
- Boy online loan to buy a car was cheated 6000 yuan