- Which institutions cannot be guarantors? Question: Rong 360 loan expert, hello! Which institutions cannot be used as guarantors? Rong 360 loan expert reply: Hello! According to the provisions of the "Guarantee Law of the Republic of China" (hereinafter referred to as the "Guarantee Law"), there are legal persons who have the ability to pay off debts on behalf of others, and other...
- What are the consequences of the overdue credit card and the associated effects! Friends who use credit cards know that if the credit card is overdue, it will definitely be grayed out by the bank or even blackened, which will have a serious impact on your future credit card withdrawal. What I want to say today is the consequences of the overdue credit card and the joint influence. Friends can look down together. ...
- How to distinguish between general guarantee and joint guarantee? In economic guarantees, general guarantees and joint guarantees are a very confusing concept. In online lending investment activities, investors often encounter such problems: P2P platform provides guarantee commitment when purchasing products, and once the borrower has overdue funds, investors...
- What is the difference between a general guarantee and a joint guarantee? Especially in the banking field, in most cases, the guarantor signed a joint guarantee agreement without understanding it, but the bank did not explain to the guarantor any form of guarantee until the loaner failed to fulfill. Repayment responsibility, guarantor talents generally understand...
- If the credit card is overdue, the guarantor must also repay it! We all know that credit card overdue is not repaid, cardholders have to pay off the responsibility, and in fact, not the credit card holder may also get into trouble, such as credit card guarantors. If the cardholder fails to pay the time limit, the issuing bank has the right to ask the cardholder and the guarantor to take responsibility...
Can private lending be listed as a defendant?
1. Can private lending be listed as a defendant?
Article 53 of the Supreme People's Court's Opinions on the Application of Certain Issues Concerning the Civil Procedure Law of the People's Republic of China states: "After a lawsuit brought by a contractual dispute, if the creditor claims the rights together with the guarantor and the guarantor, the people's court shall The guarantor and the guarantor are listed as co-defendants: if the creditor only sue the guarantor, the people's court shall notify the guarantor as a joint defendant to participate in the lawsuit, except that the guarantee contract expressly stipulates that the guarantor bears joint and several liability; the creditor only sue the guarantor, but only the guarantor The guarantor is the defendant."
Second, what should be paid attention to in the debt investigation
(1) Prosecution of debt disputes and attach importance to the statute of limitations.
Article 135 of the General Principles of the Civil Law of China stipulates: "The period of limitation of action for the protection of civil rights from the people's court is two years." Article 140 stipulates that: “The limitation of action shall be interrupted by the filing of a lawsuit, the request of one of the parties or the consent of the performance of the obligation. From the time of interruption, the period of limitation of the law shall be recalculated”. To this end, creditors should pay full attention to this point, otherwise the time limit will be lost and the creditor will lose the protection of the law.
(2) Prosecution of debt disputes and attach importance to the guarantee period.
If the guarantor and the creditor of the general guarantee have not agreed on the guarantee period, the creditor shall not file a lawsuit against the debtor or apply for arbitration within 6 months from the date of expiration of the main debt performance period, during the guarantee period stipulated in the contract and during the guarantee period stipulated in the preceding paragraph. The guarantor is exempt from warranty responsibility. That is to say, during the period, the creditor not only requires the guarantor to assume responsibility, but also must file a lawsuit or arbitration against the debtor, otherwise the guarantor will be exempted from liability.
The guarantor and the creditor of the joint liability have not agreed on the guarantee period. If the creditor has the right to assume the guarantee responsibility within the six months from the completion of the self-debt performance period, the guarantor shall not be guaranteed the liability if the creditor does not require the guarantor to assume the responsibility during the guarantee period stipulated in the contract and the guarantee period stipulated in the preceding paragraph. That is to say, if the creditor does not require the guarantor to assume responsibility during the period, the guarantor's responsibility will be waived after the period.
(3) The time limit for filing a debt dispute and applying for enforcement.
According to the legal instrument in force, the creditor who enjoys the right may, when the debtor refuses to perform the obligation, request the people's court to enforce it according to law, but the right to apply for enforcement must be exercised within the time limit of the application.
(4) Prosecution of debt disputes and do a good job in collecting evidence.
Litigation evidence occupies an important position in civil litigation. Creditors can only prove the correctness and legitimacy of Bai's litigation request by virtue of evidence. To this end, in economic activities, creditors must pay attention to the preservation of documents, documents, various types of contract texts, various types of documents, bills, letters and telegrams, etc., as well as the collection of audio-visual materials such as physical evidence and telephone recordings and fax materials.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: Can private lending be listed as a defendant?
- Panic! What can I do if I owe 200,000 huge debts?
- Ma Yun: I haven’t met the money I borrowed from Alipay!
- The top 10 risk response measures for online loans have come, and the road loan fraud will be severely
- More pressure than mortgage loans! See how online lending destroys a young
- The secret of value 980: sesame seed lifting skills
- Borrowing is closed because? Give you a few tips to reopen!
- Regardless of black and white households, can you borrow up to 500,000? Someone was cheated...
- In the private lending, can the WeChat transfer record be used as valid evidence?
- Where is the financial freedom to borrow money?
- The highest law is to attack the "routing loan"
- Guarantee the meaning of the loan and the guarantor's responsibility
- Private lending considerations
- What are the advantages of private lending?
- How to write a loan for private lending?
- What is the highest interest rate for private lending?
- Private lending is a legal phenomenon
- What should be paid attention to when choosing private lending?
- Three measures to avoid private lending risks
- The harm of usury behavior in private lending
- What should be paid attention to when choosing private lending?