- Yi Bao pay how to pay E-payment has launched online online payment, non-bank card payment, credit card no card payment, POS payment, fund easy access, a key payment we usually use the payment method, especially as a civil service exam registration, are basically E-payment is used. ...
- Why is Yi Bao paid? Following the payment by UnionPay Business and Communications, another payment company was fined. Bank of China recently announced on the official website of the Payments Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "PayPal") notice of punishment, due to violation of the relevant liquidation regulations, Yi Bao Payments Co., Ltd. was warned to confiscate its ...
- Yi Bao pay how to refund E-payment has launched online online payment, non-bank card payment, credit card no card payment, POS payment, fund easy access, a key payment we usually use the payment method, especially as a civil service exam registration, are basically E-payment is used. ...
- You see the doctor will pay with micro-channel Alipay it Mobile medical services have been talked about for a long time since capital markets became hot in 2014. Topics such as appointment registration, consultation during consultation and online consultation are the most talked about. At this stage, Ali, Tencent and UnionPay are all involved in the payment of medical expenses. The medical field has become the three contested places, But how to pay ...
- E-payment how to use E-payment has launched online online payment, non-bank card payment, credit card no card payment, POS payment, fund easy access, a key payment we usually use the payment method, especially as a civil service exam registration, are basically E-payment is used. ...
Alipay will go bankrupt?
Alipay is Alipay (China) Network Technology Co., Ltd. under the brand, there are "Alipay" and "Alipay wallet" two independent brands. The second quarter of 2014 became the world's largest mobile payment vendor, is the leading third-party payment platform.
Alipay, since its launch, won the hearts and minds, very popular, quickly occupied the Chinese payment market, becoming the boss of third-party payment. However, in the face of the development of Alipay, both Central Bank and the big banks are not only jealous, but also have repeatedly released new regulations to suppress them. However, Alipay is still strong and perseverant, and the remaining balance has become the world's No. 1 Monetary Fund. At the same time, some people also put forward such a guess: Alipay will go bankrupt?
To answer this question, let's begin by understanding a term bankruptcy.
Definition of bankruptcy
Bankruptcy is a legal process that declares the debtor's insolvency and the subsequent chain repayment to the creditors. Means that when all the assets of the debtor can not pay off the debts due, the creditors will, through certain legal procedures, provide all the assets of the debtor for their average repayment so as to relieve the debtor of other debts that can not be settled. In most cases, bankruptcy refers to a company's behavior and economic behavior. But people are sometimes accustomed to stopping an individual or company from going on, also known as bankruptcy.
Alipay will go bankrupt?
Alipay for bankruptcy this issue, different users have different views.
Some people think that: any company will have the risk of bankruptcy, a period may be day and night, but there are always the sunset when Nokia, Kodak, Motorola and so is an example, but no matter which company from the ups and downs will have some signs of risk overall Or controllable, but do not think that public safety insurance will give you claims, public security itself is Alipay's company, the tree down the scruffy is not help.
Some people say: According to Jack Ma's idea, we must pay no cash on the Alipay multiple attacks, and because Alibaba data based on Alipay will provide a lot of resources to Alipay, making Alipay rapid growth, Ma with Alibaba, can be said that is overwhelming. At the same time Alipay is also turns battle, through Alipay powerful feature is also made without cash closer, of course, Alipay powerful, but also constantly updated. Alipay will become more and more popular, no cash society is not far away! Alipay how it will go bankrupt yet.
Some people, even behind Alipay, how can bankruptcy?
① Alipay is a solid three-dimensional ecosystem.
② unless the planet crashed into the Earth, the impact point in Alipay data center.
③ Alipay is a huge pool, inlet flow has been greater than the discharge pipe.
In fact, the small series appears Alipay bankruptcy really hard Alipay is an Internet company, but also a big data platform, no shortage of funds, platform, technology, service quality, full of innovation, in line with the trend of the times and the trend, even bankruptcy should not be Things of this century!
However, Alipay is a privately owned enterprise, and any enterprise under a market economy may go bankrupt. If Alipay goes bankrupt, it may be due to the following reasons:
1, the impact of policy regulatory factors, Alipay as a third-party payment platform, has been constantly eroded the traditional banking market share. The government may introduce more stringent regulatory restrictions.
2, security factors, Alipay broke huge security risks or well-known flaws.
3, the emergence of alternative products, the market appeared more outstanding, more able to cater to the needs of consumers alternatives.
4, the company appeared long-term losses, make ends meet, forced to apply for bankruptcy protection.
If Alipay bankruptcy, money go from here?
Alipay is a third-party payment financial institution, in a sense, is a bank. Since the financial crisis of 2008, the state has allowed banks to go bankrupt. In the event of a bankruptcy, depositors' deposits will be repaid by deposit insurers (state or insurance companies) with a certain amount of compensation. Usually each deposit in the same bank's maximum reimbursement amount of 500,000 yuan, more than 500,000 yuan of the part of the bank from the bank liquidation of compensation. According to this note, if Alipay suddenly bankruptcy, then our money will be compensated by the deposit insurance institutions, such as the amount of more than 500,000 yuan part of the liquidation from Alipay will be reimbursed. (From this, if Alipay suddenly goes bankrupt, then the money inside may be compensated by one of the country's top five banks, most likely by the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China for compensation.)
In our country, the state has been the last guarantor of financial institutions. If the financial institutions or insurance companies are unable to pay compensation, the state will pay compensation to the common people (which can be understood as Alipay users), which is also the common belief of the ordinary people in banks The reason is the feeling. In history there was a precedent. For example, in 1998, due to the impact of the Asian financial crisis, the Hainan Development Bank was closed due to a serious lack of ability to pay. The principal and legal interest of the domestic residents in the bank's savings deposits were finally designated by the People's Bank of China Guaranteed payment, all the rights and liabilities into the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China.
Anyway, this is just a fake proposition. Alibaba ecosystem will not be bankrupt, Alipay too, poor banks, the traditional obsolescence, low efficiency, poor service and other criticisms in a strong financial background are difficult to go bankrupt, not to mention have a number of "global first "Alipay it? We do not have to worry so much.
【Exclusive Articles and Disclaimer】 Any work that is marked "Melt 360 Original", without the written authorization of Melting 360, shall not be reproduced, excerpted or used in any other way by any of the above works. Have been authorized in writing, indicate the source of financial 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes upon the legitimate rights and interests of Rong 360 will be investigated for legal liability according to law. Materials and conclusions in the works are for reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. For written authorization, please email: email@example.com
- Comment lists (User reviews only users to express their opinion, does not mean that this site agree with their views or confirm their description)
- Mobile Edition: Alipay will go bankrupt?
- 30-year-old owes 40 million debt, there is room for a comeback?
- Why zero experience, will choose P2P net loan?
- Your "ants by chant" was closed it? Do not pay back the money!
- Fun loans, what kind of loans, is the real loan?
- Banks and small loans a total loan 500,000, now unable to repay, should be how
- If one owes the bank a lot of money, but he is dead, how is the money?
- Landing business want loans, how to win the first start-up funds in life?
- Are you ants chanting reminders?
- How to write an article to have legal effect? These five points need attention!
- Banks borrow money is not good, why can borrow money by phone number?
- Full credit card payment coverage - quick payment
- Foreign buyers can use Shanghai real estate license copy of the fund?
- What is the borrower autonomy to pay?
- What is the payment terminal?
- What is the lender entrusted with payment?
- What is the payment limit of "Account Payment" by CCB?
- Pro, you know treasure?
- Shanghai Pudong Development Bank mortgage enterprises
- Bank of China exhibition industry Tongbao
- Credit card can also pay a taxi fare?