- How to pay for Epro payment Epro Payments has launched online payment, non-bank card payment, credit card no card payment, POS payment, fund easy purchase, one-click payment, etc. We usually use the payment method, especially for civil service exam registration, basically Ipo is paid using. ...
- Why is Yibao paid fine? After the UnionPay business and Tonglian payment, another payment company was fined. The central bank recently announced on the official website the penalty announcement for Epro Payments Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Epro Payment). Due to violation of relevant liquidation management regulations, Epro Payments Co., Ltd. was warned and confiscated...
- How to refund Epro payment Epro Payments has launched online payment, non-bank card payment, credit card no card payment, POS payment, fund easy purchase, one-click payment, etc. We usually use the payment method, especially for civil service exam registration, basically Ipo is paid using. ...
- Will you pay with WeChat Alipay when you see a doctor? Since the booming capital market in 2014, topics such as appointment registration, mid-diagnosis payment, and online medical treatment have been discussed most. At this stage, Ali, Tencent and UnionPay are all involved in the payment of medical expenses, and the medical field has become a battleground. But how to achieve payment...
- How to use Epro payment Epro Payments has launched online payment, non-bank card payment, credit card no card payment, POS payment, fund easy purchase, one-click payment, etc. We usually use the payment method, especially for civil service exam registration, basically Ipo is paid using. ...
Will Alipay go bankrupt?
Alipay is a brand of Alipay (China) Network Technology Co., Ltd., which has two independent brands: Alipay and Alipay Wallet. In the second quarter of 2014, it became the world's largest mobile payment vendor and a leading third-party payment platform in China.
Alipay, since its launch, has won popularity and is very popular. It has quickly occupied the Chinese payment market and become the leader of third-party payment. However, in the face of the development of Alipay, Yang Ma and the major banks are not only jealous, but also repeatedly issued new rules to suppress, but Alipay is still strong and persevering to survive, and its balance treasure has become the world's first money fund. At the same time, some people have raised the conjecture: Will Alipay be bankrupt?
To answer this question, let us first understand a noun—bankruptcy.
Definition of bankruptcy
Bankruptcy is a legal process that declares the debtor’s inability to pay the debt and the subsequent chain repayment to the creditor. It means that when the debtor’s entire assets are unable to pay off the debts due, the creditors will use the legal procedures to provide the debtor’s entire assets for an average compensation, thereby exempting the debtor from other debts that cannot be settled. In most cases, bankruptcy refers to a corporate behavior and economic behavior. But people are sometimes used to stop an individual or a company from continuing to operate, which is also called bankruptcy.
Will Alipay go bankrupt?
Different netizens have different opinions on whether Alipay will go bankrupt.
Some people think that any company will have the risk of bankruptcy. It may be like a day in a certain period, but there will always be a sunset when the West Mountain, Nokia, Kodak, Motorola, etc. are examples, but no matter which company turns from the prosperity, there will be certain signs, the overall risk It is still controllable, but don't think that Zhongan Insurance can pay you claims. Zhongan itself is a company owned by Alipay. If the big tree falls, it can't afford it.
Some people also said: According to Ma Yun's idea, you must make multiple attacks on Alipay without cash, and because Alibaba data will provide a lot of resources to Alipay, making Alipay grow faster, Ma Yun with Alibaba, can be said to be in full swing. At the same time, Alipay is also taking turns. Through the powerful functions of Alipay, it is also making cash-free closer. Of course, Alipay is powerful and constantly updated. Alipay will become more and more popular, and the cashless society is not far away! How can Alipay go bankrupt?
More people, support Alipay, how can it go bankrupt?
1 Alipay is a three-dimensional stable ecosystem.
2 Unless the planet hits the Earth, the impact point is in the Alipay data center.
3 Alipay is a huge pool, the inlet pipe flow is always greater than the discharge pipe discharge.
In fact, it seems that Alipay is really difficult in Xiaobian. Alipay is an Internet company and a big data platform. There is no shortage of funds, platforms, technology, high-quality services, full of innovation, and it is in line with the trend and trend of the times. Even if it is bankrupt, it should not be Things of this century!
However, Alipay is a private company, and any company may go bankrupt under market economy conditions. If Alipay goes bankrupt, it may be due to the following reasons:
1. As a result of policy regulatory factors, Alipay, as a third-party payment platform, has been eroding the market share of traditional banking. The government may introduce more stringent regulatory restrictions.
2, security factors, Alipay bursts of huge security risks or well-known defects.
3. The emergence of alternative products, there are more excellent alternatives in the market that cater to the needs of consumers.
4. The company suffered long-term losses and was unable to make ends meet and was forced to file for bankruptcy protection.
If Alipay goes bankrupt, where should the money go?
Alipay is a third-party payment financial institution, in a sense, a bank. Since the financial crisis in 2008, the state has allowed banks to go bankrupt. Once a bank goes bankrupt, the deposits of depositors will be compensated by deposit insurance institutions (states or insurance companies), but there is a certain limit for compensation. Usually, the maximum repayment amount of each deposit in the same bank is 500,000 yuan, and the portion exceeding 500,000 yuan is compensated from the liquidation property of the deposit bank. According to this explanation, if Alipay suddenly goes bankrupt, then our money will be compensated by deposit insurance. If the amount exceeds 500,000 yuan, it will be repaid from Alipay after liquidating the property. (It is conjectured that if Alipay suddenly goes bankrupt, then the money inside may be compensated by one of the five major banks in the country, most likely by the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China.)
In China, the state has always acted as the last guarantor of financial institutions. If financial institutions or insurance companies are unable to compensate, the state will pay compensation to ordinary people (which can be understood as Alipay users in this case), which is also the people’s natural trust in banks. The reason for the feeling. In history, there have been precedents. For example, in 1998, affected by the Asian financial crisis, Hainan Development Bank closed due to insufficient payment capacity, domestic residents’ savings deposit principal and legal interest in the bank, and finally designated by the People’s Bank of China Guaranteed payment, all rights and debts were transferred to Industrial and Commercial Bank of China.
Anyway, this is just a false proposition. Alibaba's ecosystem will not be bankrupt, and Alipay will be the same. Banks are poor, traditionally outdated, inefficient, and poorly serviced. It is difficult to go bankrupt under the background of strong funds, not to mention a number of “global firsts”. "What about Alipay?" You don't have to worry about it.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: Will Alipay go bankrupt?
- At the age of 30, I have a debt of 400,000. Is there any room for a change in my life?
- Why do zero-experiencers choose P2P online loans?
- Is your "ant borrowing" closed? If you don't pay back, you can't!
- Playing loans, how to make loans, is the real loan?
- Banks and small loan companies have a total loan of 500,000. Now they can’t repay, what should they do?
- If a person owes a lot of money to the bank, but he is dead, how is the money?
- How do you get the first start-up capital in your life?
- Have you been dubbed by the ant flower?
- How can I write a loan to have legal effect? These five points need attention!
- Bank borrowing money is not easy to borrow, why can I borrow money with my mobile phone number?
- Full coverage of credit card payment - fast payment
- Can a foreign purchase house use the copy of the real estate certificate to extract the provident fund in Shanghai?
- What is the borrower's own payment?
- What is a payment terminal?
- What is the lender's entrusted payment?
- What is the payment limit for the construction bank to use “account payment”?
- Dear, do you know the collection treasure?
- Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Corporate Mortgage
- Bank of China Exhibition Industry Tongbao
- Can a credit card also pay for a taxi?