- The credit card limit is too low, can't it be activated? Many people apply for a credit card, or if they want to fail the curve 2 card, they will choose not to activate, just throw the corner and forget it. For cards with low quotas, I think that either the cards are simply sold or they are raised slowly. Things always have to be solved, and it is irresponsible to do nothing.
- What should I do if the ants are detained? How to open again? Recently, many friends have asked Xiaobian (ID: qiansousou360), my ants can still use it before borrowing. How do you show that there is no credit line now? In this case, it is the ants who are detained by the ants. Today, Xiaobian will tell you about why the ants borrowed...
- Are the ants suddenly shut down? Because I touched these two points! Opening the same Recently, many users have found that their good borrowing has suddenly been closed. When the official lack of money at the end of the year, I felt that the nearest pocket was empty. Then, if you use a good loan, how can you suddenly shut it off? Many users also said that they are repaying very much...
- Are there many people who pat the loan and don’t pay back the money? Pat is one of the largest online credit lending platforms for domestic users. Its lending model is that the platform itself does not participate in borrowing, but the borrower sets the loan interest rate and quota under the limit of the maximum loan interest rate, and the borrower improves production and life...
- Why do ants borrow to shut down why they are not used for a long time? Ant borrowing is a personal consumer loan. A borrowing product launched by Alibaba is currently only open to some people. However, users who have already opened successfully said that they often do not need to pay or have no money or expired wealth management products. The qualification is cancelled,...
Is your "ant borrowing" closed? If you don't pay back, you can't!
Recently, many netizens found that their "ant borrowed" was quietly closed - the ant borrowed the account was suddenly closed without giving a reason and without prior notice.
The media said that the ants actively shut down some user accounts to control the loan balance.
According to Shanghai TV, the Alipay's small loan product ants borrowed or relied on excessive leverage and violated the relevant regulations of the central bank, and actively closed some user accounts to control the loan balance. The ants borrowed through ABS (asset securitization) and other means, the leverage has been close to 80 times, and the leverage rate is only about 2.3 times when the ants borrowed the registration place.
Alipay: Some users are cleared or reduced.
To this end, the reporter contact Alipay officially, the relevant person in charge told Mr. Xu that as a consumer credit product, ants will dynamically adjust the qualifications and quotas of users based on user usage and credit behavior. "Some users are retired or reduced in terms of quota; or some users are allowed to enter or increase the amount, which is normal." And the relevant reports on the ants borrowed, he thinks it is not true.
The ant borrowing is a loan service for personal consumption launched by Ants Jinfu's Chongqing Ants Small Loan Co., Ltd. The current application threshold is sesame in 600 or more. According to the difference of the scores, the amount of loan that the user can apply for varies, and the interest is paid on a daily basis.
There are also netizens who are "intimate" to reply, even though they are closed, there is a big money repayment...
This time, the ants borrowed and shut down, which also affected many netizens. In addition to some accounts being closed, some netizens said that their quotas have risen and they are confused.
Some netizens joked that they still have arrears in the ants borrowing money. If they are closed, can they not be used?
Some netizens said funnyly, the dream should wake up, and not paying back will affect personal credit.
Netizen "ya_pppei" told reporters that now she can only pay back and can't borrow money. "It was only two days ago that I found out that the account had been closed when I had to pay back, only the entrance to the money," she said. She said that she was also very confused. Her quota was 5,000. She only borrowed once, 700 yuan, and each time she still paid 100 yuan. It was not overdue, and she was afraid of affecting her personal credit. She saw the relevant report and left a message, but she did not know why she closed her account. "I don't know if it violates the relevant regulations. I guess it is a new year to recalculate the credit value and then allocate the amount according to the credit value."
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Those who are deeply mired in online loans: Have you repaid this month?
- Registering dozens of online loan apps will affect credit reporting?
- A woman received more than 70,000 repayment notices from the bank! Senseless...
- A minute to teach you how to quickly increase the amount of online business loans?
- The 23-year-old female college student is trapped in the online loan trap.
- The net loan was collected by the door, and I used a stone to smash my glass, listen, 砰
- Want to ask for a job but get a routine, online loan scam "dressing" into job hunting training
- Borrowed 1,000, the online loan company lost him 60,000, by what?
- Will it be overdue with Alipay and credit card? You may not know this very well.
- A bunch of arrears, can't really do it?
- Husband fraud is sentenced. Should the wife pay back the money?
- Guarantee the risk of being a person, but not paying for it but paying back the money.
- How to broaden your horizons? Improve your realm!
- Annual fee, "sticky" to your wallet!
- How to improve your life grade!
- Man fakes house money mortgage refuses to pay back
- Credit card staging: interest-free is not free
- Civil servant consumer loan topic Meet your curiosity
- [dry goods perusal] house type is your secret lover
- The bank will not tell you the three secrets