- The bank is crying! The cardholder is dead, what about the money in the card? It is said that money is a thing outside of the body, but you have worked hard and tired for a lifetime, and the last retained assets have become the capital that others have obtained for nothing. What do you think? When Wang Apo was alive, considering that she would enjoy her old age, she would save all her savings for most of her life...
- People are dead, banks and the Internet have a lot of money, what if family members don’t know? In the past, everyone used to store money in a relatively simple way. Most of them existed in banks. With the rapid development of Internet finance, more and more people choose to purchase wealth management products online. Everyone knows the importance of information security, so many people have their own accounts and passwords...
- The bank wants to cry! The most unfortunate thing is that the cardholder is dead. What should I do if the money is not available? The cardholder’s accidental death is the most troublesome problem for the bank. How to solve it is the key! The credit card is almost a hand, and the brush is comfortable and enjoys life. But when the cardholder accidentally died, who is overdrawn? The bank should...
- The bank wants to cry! The most unfortunate thing is that the cardholder is dead. What should I do if the money is not available? The bank of the rabbit face fox heart has never been doing business with money. But when it comes to the weather, who can guarantee that it will not make a profit? Therefore, in the face of the accidental death of the cardholder, the bank cried! Half a year ago, Ms. Wang applied for a credit card with a quota of 50,000 yuan, because of the good...
- [Illustration] The bank wants to cry! The most unfortunate thing is that the cardholder is dead. What should I do if the money is not available? The credit card is almost a hand, and the brush is comfortable and enjoys life. But when the cardholder accidentally died, who is overdrawn? Who should the bank look for? ...
If a person owes a lot of money to the bank, but he is dead, what should I do with this money?
This problem has to be divided into several situations:
Mortgage loans are collaterals when they are loans. They can be houses, government bonds, wealth management products, stocks, etc. If the borrower dies, the bank is entitled to handle the collateral and is used to repay the loan. So will it be enough to repay the loan after the auction? Generally, banks will have a discount on loans, such as mortgages, which can only give loans of 70% of the market value of the house.
Of course, there are also cases where the borrower collateralizes the mortgage, so that the bank can't get the collateral, it can only be bad.
Third-party secured loan
If the loan has a third-party guarantee, the loan is transferred to the guarantor after the borrower dies. The bank has the right to initiate a recovery from the guarantor.
Pure credit loan
For pure credit loans, the heirs of the estate need to repay the loan within the scope of the estate.
If the loan is 1 million and the estate is 500,000, then the bank has the right to recover the 500,000. However, in actual circumstances, the bank collects debts from survivors, and it is difficult for the survivors to cooperate. At this point, the bank can only sue in court and demand enforcement. If the enforcement does not come down, the money becomes a bank bad debt.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- The insurance company has closed down. Is my money paid?
- This summer, when the provident fund encounters "money shortage"
- I want to make a big profit, but I can't get it back for the money you borrowed!
- I owe a small loan of 200,000 yuan for credit, can I not pay it back?
- Bank deposits are missing, what should I do?
- After graduation, what should I do if I don’t have any funds for further studies or entrepreneurship?
- Is the bank's wool good? You may not have thought about these consequences of fraudulent loans!
- If the bank misplaces 100,000 to my card, can I sue the bank?
- After borrowing the loan shark, I cried like a child of three hundred pounds.
- Why is this world rewarding people who dare to be in debt?
- How can the online lending platform achieve a virtuous exit?
- People, always have to lose money once, will understand!
- Borrowing is shut down! Can you borrow the money you don't have to pay?
- Did the loan disappear? Not afraid! You can borrow money with Alipay here.
- 500,000 loans, the same amount of principal is equal to the principal and interest?
- My father was in his eighties and suddenly came to receive a loan twenty years ago.
- At the age of 30, I have a debt of 400,000 yuan. Is there a chance to turn over in this life?
- Credit card management: use the bank's money to make money for yourself
- There are too many credit card overdrafts. What should I do if I don’t have money?
- The impact of the money shortage: some banks in Shenzhen were suspended from issuing loans
- Bank troubles, credit card, scapegoat
- Credit card repayment card number is wrong. How to do money into someone else's account?
- The loan is not deceived. The bank card is in the hands but the money is missing.
- Alipay teamed up with credit cards
- Responding to bank money shortages, central banks demanding increased liquidity management
- Deep psychological analysis of the relationship with money
- At the end of the year, the bank’s money is tight, and the mortgage is tight.