- note! Starting school Parents should not receive these messages! The winter vacation is coming to an end, and the students are returning to school. This period is also a high-rising period of various SMS frauds. The official microblog of the Ministry of Public Security’s Office of the Ministry of Public Security has released a message to remind students and parents to collect such information. Never click on SMS...
- note! Recently received this message, delete it now! Near the New Year, many of my friends and colleagues’ weddings are also rushing to the children’s arrivals. I’ve sent you a message with a text message to inform everyone that I’ve had a lot of invitations! I’ve sent you an invitation, waiting here, if you’re receiving With such a text message, many of you will open your mind without thinking...
- Fraud|Receive such a "bank" text message Recently, Mr. Wu received a text message from the Agricultural Bank of China, which is about to deduct the annual fee of 2,000 yuan from his bank card. What makes him puzzled is that he has never done any card of this bank, and he is worried that someone will use it. He signed the card with his own ID card, and he called back...
- remind! If you receive this message, delete it directly, it is a virus! "XXX, this is our photo df.tc/..." If your phone receives such a text message, don't click on the link below, please delete it immediately. Click on the "photo link", the phone "poisoned" and send a group of virus messages Recently, Zhou Ayi's mobile phone received a label...
- The Ministry of Public Security urgently reminds you to be careful when you receive such a text message! Yesterday at 11:49 am, the Ministry of Public Security Criminal Investigation Bureau official microblogging @Public Security Bureau Criminal Investigation Bureau released microblogging [emergency diffusion! This is the latest scam message. In the picture, the HK representative of the SMS is the card change, and the number behind it represents the new sim card number (temporary number)! New card in...
The father borrowed money to passers-by, and said that he was cheated, and he received a text message stupid!
"Hey, son, you came back today and gave me 3,000 yuan. Your mother is in hospital."
Liu Mingyi got a call from his father and quickly returned home. He gave his father 6000 pieces. When the money was finished, his father drove Liu Ming away because his father didn't want to delay his son's work. He didn't have money to work for him.
The father rushed to the hospital with the money. In fact, the mother did not have any serious illness, that is, acute gastroenteritis, eating a bad stomach, so there is no serious problem, so it will need 3000 pieces.
Liu Ming is a particularly filial child. His father wants 3000, he gives 6000, so his father spent 3,000, and there are still 3,000 left. He plans to go home and save it.
The father lined up for payment in the hospital hall and was attracted by the noise of the door.
I saw a woman with a child, and gave a gimmick everywhere, while gimmicked and said: "I beg you, lend me some money, I will definitely return tomorrow."
But no one is willing to lend her, she said she is a liar.
The woman walked up to the father and took a nap. Then she cried and cried: "The child has a high fever, an emergency, and now it is late. I can't withdraw the money. You borrowed me 3,000 yuan. My host will definitely return it to you tomorrow. ”
Father said: "You are this child?"
The woman said: "I am the nanny of the child's family. His parents are on a business trip. The child has a high fever at night. I quickly sent to the hospital. I was so anxious that I didn't bring the money. The child yelled at his mother's earliest flight tomorrow. You can save. Me."
The father's brain is simple. These two sentences impressed the father and directly gave out 3,000 yuan to the woman.
The woman said: "Thank you for thanking you, you will give me your card number and I will return it to you tomorrow!"
The father wrote the card number on the paper and gave it to the woman.
Women took the money and thanked them, and went to the second floor pediatric payment office to pay the money to the emergency department.
When the women left, the hall was full of fun. Those who did not borrow money pointed to the father and said, "You have been cheated. You haven’t read the news. These are all liars."
Father said, no.
Others said: "You have been deceived, obviously a liar! The reasons for editing are getting more and more ridiculous."
The father hurriedly called his son to say this. The son shouted: "Oh, you are stupid, you just borrow money from a passerby, you are cheated. Hehe."
The father rushed upstairs and the woman had disappeared.
The father had to pay the mother to pay the fee and went to the ward to accompany the mother.
The next day, when the father went home to cook for his mother and prepared to bring the meal to the hospital, he suddenly received a text message.
It turned out to be a reminder message from the bank.
My father saw the balance stupid.
"Respected customer, your account number 9900 account, transferred to 30,000 yuan ..."
There is a total of 30,000 yuan.
The father suddenly realized that he might have met someone who was in trouble, and his own kindness was rewarded by others.
We can't deny that although there are many scammers in the world, good people still exist.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- I received a text message saying that I can borrow 75,000. Is it true?
- Raiders in hand "Double 11" car home does not have to wait
- Summer Free Training Session 2: Anti-fraud lectures on credit card articles
- Free summer training: unsecured loan articles for anti-fraud lectures
- Loans need to be deceived, and multiple minds don’t suffer
- Is the bank's wool good? You may not have thought about these consequences of fraudulent loans!
- In the flower season, the girl borrows money for the United States.
- Overdue repayments, don't be misled by rumors!
- The experience of the old driver of the three-year online loan: It is not so easy to borrow money!
- Cash loan addicts, while borrowing one side, lingering helpless!
- College students' stock losses are borrowed from campus loans: 300,000 in the 90 online loan platforms
- Stay away from the loan brother: the problem that can be solved with money, don't use human feelings
- Renting a house and changing the network loan is still on the central bank's credit information.
- The nine traps of private lending, teach you how to avoid!
- What are the mobile app borrowing software? Which is better?
- I’ve figured it out, it’s good to use good interest for ants.
- Micro-credit PK borrows the amount of cheats, which one should I choose?
- SMS scams can call unsecured loans. Two years deceived 250,000 people in Dalian.
- Spring Festival home, the owner card will let you go all the way
- The introduction of the New Deal: the letter is tainted, the Spring Festival can not go home for the New Year!
- Car rental in the Spring Festival, credit card offers are the most powerful
- How to "loan" the car home?
- It’s easier to find a “borrowing money” for the bank.
- The most cattle home in the history of Raiders: credit card rental car super affordable
- Raiders in hand "Double 11" car home does not have to wait
- Spring Festival, the most cattle to go home Raiders: do a credit card, we rent a car together
- Entrepreneurship is not easy How can college students prevent fraud?