- The online loan platform is closed. Is the money owed? Looking forward to the stars and looking forward to the moon, we finally waited until the "Regulations on Regulating and Rectifying the Cash Loan Business." When the policy comes out, it can be said that some people are happy and some people worry, and the big guy is most concerned about the nature of the online loan platform is closed, the money owed is not necessary yet? For this problem, easygo...
- Is the online loan platform closed down? In the recent period of time, the online loan industry has become a hot storm. First, on November 21, the Office of the Leading Group for Internet Financial Risk Special Remedy issued the "Notice on the Immediate Suspension and Approval of Network Loan Companies," and then on November 27, the Beijing Mutual Financial Association held a meeting to...
- Half of the collection platform will close down. Isn't it necessary to repay my loan? It is understood that the current collection industry is facing more stringent supervision and reshuffles. Industry insiders estimate that nearly half of the collection platforms will be closed and thousands of companies will be out. For the collection industry, this is undoubtedly the most difficult time since its birth; but for those old Lai...
- The online lending platform has gradually closed down. Who should the money owed by "old brother" be returned to? Who will bear the overdue responsibility? After the new regulations on the state’s cash loan supervision landed, they directly drowned the necks of many illegal lending platforms. In addition, some illegal lending platforms rushed to withdraw funds and adopted more violent collection methods. They completely angered many brothers and everyone began to organize. Gather, collectively resist...
- Do you have to pay back the money your credit card owed? Let's take a look at the truth! Speaking of overdue credit card issues, the article pointed out that long-term overdue credit cards may face imprisonment. Some regret is that the article did not cause some people's attention, their reason is that overdue penalty interest and late fees are too high, the bank is even blacker than usury, sit ...
The platform closed down, and even the APP was gone. Did the money owed?
For the lack of money on the shore to be bombarded every day and struggling to collapse on the edge of the collapse of the baby, in addition to returning money, but also to cure this glass of good medicine is only "the so-called cash loan platform has closed down, the money owed can not Also "This kind of news.
However, if the cash lending platform closes down, can you really owe the money you owe?
The answer is obvious, how could it be!
However, where is it still and how it is still depends on the circumstances.
Case 1: The platform was taken over by other platforms and continued operations after rectification.
In this case, neither the platform official website nor the APP should close the repayment channel, but it does not rule out the suspension of the operation of individual platforms.. In other words, as long as the loan can be repaid normally, the borrower should pay off the debt in full and on time, regardless of whether the platform has changed hands.
If the repayment channel is temporarily closed, the borrower can contact the platform customer service or other operators to inquire about how to repay the loan.
Situation 2: The platform was cleared due to violations and closed down.
We know that, generally speaking, the lending funds of the cash lending platform mainly come from: self-owned funds, platform shareholders, financial institutions such as banks and trusts, and other general investors.
Regardless of the source of funds, even if the cash lending platform is indeed closed because of the violation, the creditor still has the right of recourse against the borrower's debt, that is, when the creditor recourses the debt to the borrower, the borrower should repay it. Especially the principal part.
In addition, some cash lending platforms cooperate with the P2P platform, or the platform itself belongs to the P2P platform, so a considerable part of the lending funds come from ordinary investors. If so, even if the cash lending platform fails or the business is banned,So ordinary investors also have recourse to debt, that is, the money you owed may need to be returned to these ordinary investors..
Scenario 3: The platform was restricted from rectification due to violations, and then operated again.
Whether it is because of interest rates or other issues, the platform that was ordered to be rectified represents a day of re-operation. Well, the money owed to this platform must be returned. Moreover, generally before or during the rectification, in order to avoid losses to the greatest extent, the platform will accelerate the collection frequency and maximize the return of funds.
This means that before the repayment date, it is possible to receive a notification reminding you to repay. In this case, if you do not have the money to repay the loan in advance, you can claim your rights, that is, the expiration date. If the early repayment after the negotiation can reduce the relevant expenses, then depending on personal circumstances, it is decided whether or not to repay the loan in advance.
It should be noted that if the platform is required to be rectified because the interest rate is too high, the borrower can apply for repayment of the loan interest that is higher than 36%, or negotiate a mutually acceptable number.
It is necessary to pay special attention to the fact that the collapse of the cash lending platform does not mean that the creditor’s rights will disappear. Therefore, the money still has to be paid back. If it does not, personal credit information may be affected and may be recorded in overdue and other bad records. It may also be pulled into the net black and it may be difficult to refinance later.
In the end, for everyone's most concerned about, which part of the money can not be returned, 360 Xiao Bian gives everyone an answer: For those usury, ultra-profit loans, more than 36% annual interest rate may not be returned.
【Exclusive Manuscripts and Disclaimer】 All works marked as “Future 360 Original” must be reproduced, excerpted or otherwise used by any entity, organization or individual without authorization in writing. Has been authorized in writing, indicating the source melts 360. Violations of the above statement inflicted violations of the legal rights and interests of 360 will be legally pursued. The materials and conclusions in the work are for reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. For written authorization, please email: email@example.com
- Comment list (User comments are only for users to express personal views, does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirms their description)
- Is sesame credit higher than me?
- WeChat Alipay is no longer subsidized! Scan code payment limit, 500 a day not enough?
- Yulin owes 170 million old Lai case: she was hired to collect debt from her girlfriend.
- The payment of 10,000 service fees was rejected because of the "verification of the audit call."
- The Security Alliance unveils the secret of "routine loans": Borrowing money to use up the house
- The big platforms have expired one after another. Did our money really go there?
- The actual controller of Qian Bao was arrested yesterday. My mood is a bit complicated!
- What can I do if the loan chain of loan and loan support fails to repay for a period of time?
- How can I still learn more about online loans and teach you the correct way?
- The Shanghai regulatory demands that collection should not be outsourced, the platform cried Lao Lai laughed!
- The bank closure policy has been introduced, meaning...
- Everbright Bank credit card payment repayment temporarily closed
- When choosing a credit card minimum repayment, what part of the money is also returned?
- Is the "current overdue amount" currently the money that has not yet been repaid?
- Is it better to buy auto insurance?
- Morality is credit loans without mortgage
- Banks' Notice on Suspending Quick Cash Online Repayments
- No need to renovate Three major advantages of buying second-hand housing
- Eliminating credit stains easily without intermediaries
- Credit card offline transactions without password