- Is the annual interest rate of microfinances over 36% illegal? We often hear many friends say that the interest on microfinance is high, and that the interest on microfinance is a usury and is not legal. Isn’t it true that microfinance is not a usury? Before explaining this problem, let us first look at the national law for legality...
- If the interest rate exceeds 36%, the loan shark does not need to be paid, then the overdue fee is over? Speaking of the usury, it must be said from a few thousand years ago: the famous great emperor Han Gaozu Liu Bang’s grandson, Han Jingdi, had no money after the civil strife, and borrowed from the usury merchants without salt. The number) gold, three months after the rebellion...
- Can you pay back if you have already paid back? Can you pay back if you have already paid back? Basically, if you don’t come back, under normal circumstances, the maximum annual interest rate for the implementation of the maximum loan should not exceed 36%. It should be after the new policy of cash lending, that is, the loan that has been repaid before this has a non-compliant part. In theory, it is also necessary. ...
- Do you still only know silly and regular? The interest rates on these two types of deposits have exceeded 4%! The new regulations for asset management will be officially released, and the bank's wealth management market will undergo a sweeping change. The biggest impact is to break the rigid redemption. The insurance can not be issued, and the financial management is no longer guaranteed. In short, the people will buy it again. Less than the bank of the capital preservation...
- Already confirmed! You don’t have to pay for such a loan. The recent cash loan incident has been raging, and many netizens are entangled in the same problem. The small loan must be finished. Is the money owed before not used? Yes, we applied for so many loans, and even some of the interest is much higher than the principal, it is not yet...
If the annual interest rate exceeds 36%, then you have to return, then how come back?
The chivalrous question and answer time begins, are you ready?
1. If the annual interest rate exceeds 36%, is it not necessary to have a savings card?
The so-called annual interest rate of more than 36% part of the interest can not be returned, refers to the platform to negotiate and reach an agreement on this issue, and then repay according to the new agreement between the two parties. If the unilaterally adjusted amount of repayment is adjusted according to the annual interest rate of 36%, and only the adjusted amount is saved to the savings card, the platform may be overdue due to insufficient amount of the deductible. If the overdue record is reported to the central bank, then it will be even more worthwhile.
2. Recently, isn't there a lot of online loans that can't be borrowed?
A: You are the truth.
Recently, many people have been able to borrow in the reaction and it is difficult to borrow them. The chivalrous sister has combed it for a reason. There are probably two reasons for this:
(1) At the end of the year, the credit lines of major lending institutions have almost been exhausted. Basically, they are withdrawing funds. It is certainly cautious to treat the next paragraph.
(2) With the landing of the new policy of cash lending and the subsequent clean-up, some platforms will be banned, and some platforms will be internally reorganized and then operated. In short, in the era of strong supervision, loans are definitely more difficult than before.
3. What is the loan interest rate after borrowing 2000 for 2200?
A: The formula is in hand, who will count.
Formula 1: Annual interest rate = daily interest rate * 360 = (interest / principal / borrowing days) * 360
Formula 2: Annual interest rate = monthly interest rate * 12 = (interest / principal / loan period) * 12
(1) The conversion of the general daily interest rate into the annual interest rate is calculated by multiplying by 360.
(2) The default 1 period is 1 month
(3) "*" is the meaning of multiplication, and "/" is the meaning of division.
Apply formula 2:
Annual interest rate = monthly interest rate * 12 = (interest / principal / loan period) * 12 = (200 / 2000/1) * 12 = 120%
This interest rate far exceeds the upper limit of the cash loan interest rate by 36%. Exceeding part of the interest can not be repaid, but the principal and interest rates should be repaid in full and on time within 36% of the annual interest rate.
4. Is it more illegal to repay more than 200 service fees per month?
A: The specific situation is analyzed.
The new policy of cash lending clearly stipulates that the total cost of loans should be expressed in an annualized form. That is to say, the platform can charge a service fee, but the fee should be recorded in interest, and should not be charged after receiving interest at 36% per annum. Fee or other fees.
5. What should I do if I have already paid?
A: Basically, I will not come back...
Under normal circumstances, the maximum annual interest rate for the implementation of the maximum loan should not exceed 36%. It should be after the new policy of cash lending, that is to say, the loan that has been repaid before this has a non-compliant part, and theoretically it will not come back.
In addition, even if it is a non-compliance part of the repayment after the New Deal, it is estimated that the possibility of returning is relatively small. In general, the platform will definitely not be refunded. If you want to resolve it through litigation, you may have to consider the cost issue.
how is it? Today’s question and answer ends here, and your baby is still in trouble with the gods. Come quickly!
Urgent use of money? We have reviewed hundreds of microfinance products! Pay attention to the WeChat public number "wallet bag" (ID: qianbaodaizi), no longer afraid of borrowing money.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Encountered an illegal violent collection, and was compensated for 60,000 yuan after the prosecution!
- Panic! What can I do if I owe 200,000 huge debts?
- Ma Yun: I haven’t met the money I borrowed from Alipay!
- The top 10 risk response measures for online loans have come, and the road loan fraud will be severely
- More pressure than mortgage loans! See how online lending destroys a young
- The secret of value 980: sesame seed lifting skills
- Borrowing is closed because? Give you a few tips to reopen!
- Regardless of black and white households, can you borrow up to 500,000? Someone was cheated...
- In the private lending, can the WeChat transfer record be used as valid evidence?
- Where is the financial freedom to borrow money?
- Still not able to sell a house after the mortgage?
- Is the equivalent principal and interest repayment method already halfway back in advance?
- How to repay the student loan in advance?
- How to repay the credit card
- How is the mortgage repayment in advance?
- How to operate the Dalian Housing Provident Fund in advance?
- How to operate the Guangzhou Housing Provident Fund in advance?
- How to operate the Shenyang Housing Provident Fund in advance?
- How to operate the Tianjin Housing Accumulation Fund in advance?
- How to operate the Kunming Housing Provident Fund in advance?