- The highest control of private lending rates: more than 36% partially invalid On the morning of August 6, the Supreme People's Court held a press conference and promulgated the "Provisions of the Supreme People's Court on Several Issues Concerning the Application of Law in the Trial of Private Lending Cases." This requirement was passed by the 1655th meeting of the Supreme People's Court Judgment Committee on June 23, 2015; provides that ...
- Already confirmed! You do not have to pay back such a loan The recent cash loan trouble downtown uproar, many users are tangled with the same issue should be finished playing a small loan, before owed money is not no need to return? Yes, we apply for so many loans, and even some interest rates are much higher than the capital, there is not ...
- Supreme Law: Private lending rates over 36% partially invalid! Brief summary! For 20 years, private lending has been subject to 94 years of judicial interpretation and 95 years of loan general rules, the era of civil financial gray! Supreme Court interpretation of the judicial interpretation of the official name for private lending; general loan into history! Inter-company lending is not invalid! To the people ...
- Wrong credit card you want to come back how so hard? Credit card to the end of the card number will be reversed two digits, 5,000 yuan into someone else's account. In order to get back the money, Mr. Zhang bank, police station, the court runs all over, so far still failed to return their money. He said that the wrong card number for the wrong thing ...
- Just finished arrears on the platform was rejected? How to solve this situation! Often people and small loans say that they just made a loan on a certain platform and want to continue lending money in their home! I did not expect to actually rejected me! ! ! Almost exploded, I knew I did not return! Most loan products, after the payment is completed on time, will be based on good repayment records, ...
Annual interest rates of more than 36% do not have to return, then how have you finished back?
Xia sister Q & A time This begins, are you ready?
1. The annual interest rate of more than 36% of the part, is not non-existent savings card on the line?
The so-called annual interest rate over 36% part of the interest can not be returned, means that the platform to discuss and agree on this issue, and then repay in accordance with the new agreement between the two sides. If you unilaterally adjust the repayment amount according to 36% of the annual interest rate and only save the adjusted amount to the savings card, the platform may be overdue due to the insufficient amount to be deducted. If the overdue record was reported to the central bank, then even more outweigh the benefits.
2. Recently it is not a lot of net loan also can not borrow it?
A: You know the truth.
Recently, many people are also easy to come in response to the loan, comb a bit, for about two reasons:
(1) By the end of the year, the credit lines of major lending institutions have almost been exhausted. Basically, all the funds are withdrawn from circulation and the treatment of the next paragraph is certainly cautious.
(2) With the arrival of the new government loan and the subsequent rectification and clean-up, some platforms will be banned and some platforms will be reorganized and re-operated afterwards. In any case, in the era of strong regulation, lending is definitely more difficult than before.
3. By 2000, a month also 2200, the loan interest rate is how much?
A: The formula in hand, who will count.
Formula One: Annual Interest Rate = Daily Interest Rate * 360 = (Interest / Principal / Loan Days) * 360
Formula 2: Annual Interest Rate = Monthly Interest Rate * 12 = (Interest / Principal / Loan Term) * 12
(1) Average daily interest rate converted into annual interest rate, are calculated according to multiplied by 360
(2) The default period of 1 month
(3) "*" is multiplied by the meaning, "/" is divided by the meaning
Apply formula two:
Annual Interest Rate = Monthly Interest Rate * 12 = (Interest / Principal / Loan Term) * 12 = (200/2000/1) * 12 = 120%
The interest rate far exceeds the upper limit of the cash loan interest rate by 36%, exceeding part of the interest can not be repaid, but within 36% of the annual interest rate should be repaid in full and on time.
4. More than 200 monthly repayment of the service fee illegal?
A: The specific circumstances of the specific analysis.
The New Deal of Cash Loans clearly stipulates that the total cost of loans should be annualized, that is, the platform can charge service fees, but the costs should be credited to interest instead of receiving interest at a rate of 36% per annum Fee or other fee.
5 has repayments how to do?
A: basically come back ...
Under normal circumstances, the implementation of the maximum annual loan interest rate should not exceed 36%, it should be cash loans after the start of the new government, that is, before this loan repayments have non-compliance part, in theory, or not to come back.
In addition, even after the New Deal to pay the non-compliance part, it is estimated that the possibility of coming back is relatively small. In general, the platform will certainly not be returned, if you want to solve litigation, you may also have to consider the cost.
how is it? At the end of today's Q & A, all the babies still have some questions about God.
Urgent money? We evaluated hundreds of small loan products! Concerned about the WeChat public number "purse bag" (ID: qianbaodaizi), no longer afraid to borrow money.
【Exclusive Articles and Disclaimer】 Any work that is marked "Melt 360 Original", without the written authorization of Melting 360, shall not be reproduced, excerpted or used in any other way by any of the above works. Have been authorized in writing, indicate the source of financial 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes upon the legitimate rights and interests of Rong 360 will be investigated for legal liability according to law. Materials and conclusions in the works are for reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. For written authorization, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment lists (User reviews only users to express their opinion, does not mean that this site agree with their views or confirm their description)
- Cash loan interest rates explained: 36% annual interest rate and "two lines and three districts"
- I wanted to make a fortune, but why you borrowed money but always did not receive back!
- Skills for the first repayment should think twice before
- Shenyang 7 without collateral to lend the artifact
- Low mortgage rates you deserve
- Affect the geometry? Central bank to cancel the loan interest rate floor
- 2013 Lending News Alternative Inventory
- 3 months, 1 million, 8090 really than their parents will spend money?
- Losses, bankruptcies, layoffs ... 2018, business is more difficult?
- Internet microcredit invaders, Ali Hao Throw billions of small loans to ants to death
- Alipay executives angry, pain approved "cash loan" User: pit dead
- The most horrible scam: wearing a legal coat makes it hard to guard
- A piece of cash credit lending orders, Feng Xin stopped a small loan company, such as storm financial
- Overnight, Ma can not hold any longer, Alipay announced the ultimate goal,
- 3 years experience with the card, debt, total credit nearly 40W
- ICBC credit card out of the financial e borrowing, 300,000 loans this year just fine
- Loaning of cash, P2P is fast, the insurance industry fell back in the spring
- Also finished mortgage but can not sell?
- Heli loan repayment interest rates how?
- CITIC Bank 2014 "36 + 1" Golf Services Upgrade Notice
- Guangzhou Housing Fund repayment in advance how to operate?
- Wuhan housing provident fund repayment in advance how to operate?
- Kunming housing provident fund repayment in advance how to operate?
- Shenyang Housing Fund repayment in advance how to operate?
- Tianjin Housing Fund repayment in advance how to operate?
- Nanjing housing provident fund repayment in advance how to operate?
- Dalian Housing Fund prepayment how to operate?