- 20 credit cards to pay 600,000 down payment, 4.8 million consumer loans to buy a house, bank: repayment or tell you! In Shenzhen, a Shenzhen owner bought a house with a consumer loan of 4.8 million yuan, which was just checked by the bank and caught a good one. The bank canceled the loan contract in advance and asked the owner to repay the loan within a time limit. If the owner is unable to pay off the loan within the time limit given by the bank, he will face bank litigation...
- Australia investigates foreigners illegally buying houses and affecting Chinese buyers Faced with rising housing prices in big cities such as Sydney and Melbourne, Australia has recently stepped up efforts to crack down on foreigners buying houses. Australian Treasury Secretary Scott Morrison issued a statement on the 18th that the 7-family property purchased by foreigners has been forced to sell,...
- Small and micro enterprise main loan 10 million to only 4.8 million The loan for the application was 10 million yuan, and the result was only 4.8 million yuan. Mr. Dai (a pseudonym), a small business owner in Guangdong, reluctantly told reporters. He loaned in September 2011 for a period of three years. At that time, the interest rate was 15% higher than the benchmark, but it was necessary to give the bank a financial advisory fee of 400,000 yuan...
- The guy holds a 90-year version of 100 yuan without a watermark error coin. The buyer is asking for 1.2 million. Have you seen the 90-year version of the blue hundred yuan? This seems to be a memory for the 90s who grew up. However, Hefei guy Xiaoxu is no stranger to this. There is an old-fashioned blue version of the hundred-dollar bill in the house. The magic is that there is no watermark of Chairman Mao’s head. Even let Xiao Xu did not think...
- Chinese buyers buy a house in Australia for 5.6 million Australian dollars According to the Australian New Express website quoted "Daily Telegraph" reported that a Seaforth five-room property in Australia sold for 5.6 million (Australian dollar, the same below), setting a local record, but the buyer has to be flattened after buying it. Buyers from mainland China, a few days before the purchase, they arranged to build...
A bitter experience! 4.8 million consumer loans were investigated and the buyer was reimbursed for a limited time
The thunder is loud and the rain is not small.
Since the down payment of home purchases has been broken, the supervision has been frequent. Many citizens said that they had received a spot check from the bank. In addition to asking about the loan situation, they also reminded them not to use consumer loans to invest in real estate.
Really: The owner’s 4.8 million consumer loans were recovered, and the repayment was made within a time limit.
Shenzhen's crackdown on consumer loan purchases and other violations is very strong. In addition to strict investigation of personal consumer loan use, many Shenzhen banks have taken the lead in shortening the term of consumer loans, and the longest period has been shortened from 30 years to 5 years.
Shenzhen consumer loans are facing an unprecedented investigation.
Yesterday, some netizens in the real estate mortgage loan exchange group hot discussion, a Shenzhen owner used 4.8 million consumer loans to buy a house, just by the bank spot check, caught a positive, this can make the owner anxious, hit the gun in an extraordinary period mouth.
The consumer loan that was found to be used to buy a house will be rescinded in advance and the bank will repay the loan. If the loan cannot be paid off within the time limit given by the bank, it may face bank litigation.
In desperation, the owner can only sell the house in order to pay off the consumer loan in advance.
In addition to the owners who operate illegally, banks that provide loans to them will also be punished. Because in most cases, the lending bank and the developer are colluding with illegal lending, and after the violation operation, the bank will be subject to administrative penalties.
For banking financial institutions, 2017 is undoubtedly a strong supervision and strong accountability year. Not only must we strictly review consumer loans, but we must also trace all financial leverage that may be used to buy a home. Under such a severe encirclement, how can buyers continue to increase leverage?
Urgent use of money? We have reviewed hundreds of microfinance products! Pay attention to the WeChat public number "wallet bag" (ID: qianbaodaizi), no longer afraid of borrowing money.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- I received a text message saying that I can borrow 75,000. Is it true?
- Skills first, think twice before repaying
- What are the conditions for the loan?
- Loans are everywhere. What good future can you lend to?
- Low-income people How to get loans
- In 2014, the loan was 315, and the various loan pits were counted!
- How much is the pawn bank loan problem?
- Panic! What can I do if I owe 200,000 huge debts?
- Ma Yun: I haven’t met the money I borrowed from Alipay!
- The top 10 risk response measures for online loans have come, and the road loan fraud will be severely
- More pressure than mortgage loans! See how online lending destroys a young
- The secret of value 980: sesame seed lifting skills
- Borrowing is closed because? Give you a few tips to reopen!
- Regardless of black and white households, can you borrow up to 500,000? Someone was cheated...
- In the private lending, can the WeChat transfer record be used as valid evidence?
- Where is the financial freedom to borrow money?
- The highest law is to attack the "routing loan"
- Credit card disposable card buyers are more economical
- Amortization loan repayment period of up to 30 years
- Who is responsible for the change in property policy that leads to buyer default?
- What should I do if the buyer does not pay the house?
- Men's loan 3.2 million to do business, delaying repayment 12 times
- The revised management measures for consumer finance companies revised the loan limit of 200,000
- Do you know? Repay before the holiday season!
- The five countries of the country caused panic trading. Buyers said that the Beijing property market is crazy.
- Chinese buyers overseas Taobao pushed up British housing prices?
- Weibo complains about selling houses and scams.