- If the loan does not come down, it is the biggest risk for the family! My girlfriend is in a bad mood recently. She bought several suites in Wanda's cultural tourism project, which is the film and television culture industrial park operated by Wang Shoufu. It is said that it has invested 350 billion yuan, filled the artificial island, and planned a lot of studios, which are specially used to shoot international movies. Wang Shoufu said that he...
- Be careful! Your phone may be selling your privacy Once upon a time, people used to see the lover's eagerness in the past three days. Until now, such a sentence is not enough to describe the inseparability between people and mobile phones. Basically, people can't do without the mobile phone for one second. It’s not like a million years! but,...
- Can you cancel the lower limit and the loan interest rate for 3 months? In a few days, the central bank will cancel the loan interest rate limit for three months. But in the past three months, it seems that we rarely see banks downgrading lending rates. Even the mortgages that were able to be discounted at the beginning of the year have been turned from floating to floating in the fourth quarter. Even if it expires...
- terrible! "Hard query" is more than 10 times equal to the black household, the loan is not coming Good old man and old sister! When people are floating in the rivers and lakes, it is inevitable that there will be a little nervous time at hand! This time it was rejected! But it’s rushing to get angry! If you ask the old iron, why is it rejected? A very important point in your credit! The next bar is highlighted! Very important sign...
- CITIC Salary does not tell you: not everyone can withdraw cash at any time Is it possible for you to make a quick withdrawal from Salary? It's very likely that you will be the salary treasure customer who can't get cash out of the ATM machine. The baby circle has added new members. This baby is a little different, baby mom is still a fund company, but baby is no longer the Internet...
@大家人! The situation is grim! Your loan may not come down!
China Securities Journal reporter recently learned that the regulatory authorities have launched investigations and strikes against the chaos of personal consumption loans and operating loan funds entering the real estate market. Guangdong and other places to establish a monthly monitoring mechanism for personal consumption loans, requiring commercial banks to submit monthly monitoring information on personal consumption loan products from October 2017.
Before the National Day holiday, Xiao Yuan, the director of the China Securities Regulatory Commission's Prudential Regulation Bureau, stated that it is necessary to crack down on the “down payment” and strictly investigate the misappropriation of consumer loan funds to prevent the risk of real estate bubbles.
The reporter learned that at present, individual banks have suspended the lending of personal consumer lending business. In addition, a number of banks require personal consumption loans, credit card cash loans and other stock customers to replenish capital consumption vouchers for re-inspection.
Supervised frequency ticket
Experts and brokerage analysts pointed out that the short-term loans of residents are mainly consumer credit. Under the strong performance of consumer credit, the growth rate of household consumption in August showed a downward trend. The main reason may be that some consumer loans were eventually used to purchase houses.
People in the banking supervision departments of Guangdong, Shanghai, Zhejiang, Jiangxi and other places told the China Securities Journal that since the beginning of this year, personal consumption loans of some regions and financial institutions have grown rapidly, and some of the larger and longer-term consumer loans are obviously related to daily consumption. The attributes do not match and there is a risk that credit funds will be diverted into the real estate market.
In this regard, the regulatory authorities are required to comprehensively investigate various types of risk hazards, carry out special investigations on real estate bubble risks, and find out the bottom number. Among the administrative penalties announced by the China Banking Regulatory Commission in mid-to-late September, there are not a few banks that have been punished for misappropriation of personal loan funds. For example, the Zhejiang Banking Regulatory Bureau imposed an administrative penalty of RMB 650,000 on the Hangzhou Branch of China Postal Savings Bank. The main violation of the law (the case) was “the personal consumption loan funds were used to purchase houses”; Hainan Banking Regulatory Bureau The Haikou Rural Commercial Bank successively made administrative punishment decisions. The main violation of laws and regulations (the case) was that “the personal loan was not used to conduct an effective inspection and monitoring analysis of the use of the loan funds. The behavior of the borrower in violation of the contract should be discovered. Not found".
Experts and brokerage analysts predict that the structure and growth rate of personal consumer loans and other businesses will be the next verification focus of the regulatory authorities.
Individual banks suspend lending
Many bankers have admitted to China Securities Journal that this year, under the background of tightening public loan policies, such as state-owned enterprises and local financing platforms, various commercial banks have turned credit resources into personal loans and retail loans. In particular, personal consumption loans, personal credit loans, and credit card cash loans for civil servants, executives of enterprises and institutions have become the focus of competition among banks.
"After basically submitting the information, the loan will arrive within one week. Now not only is the consumer interest rate rising, but the loan time is also lengthened. At present, the interest rate we are giving is 50% of the benchmark interest rate, and more than 300,000 can only go. Entrusted to pay," said a person in charge of a national joint-stock bank.
A person from a city in Beijing said to reporters, "At present, consumer loans are still claiming to be done, but the loan is basically suspended. The head office can't do it." The bank's personal credit loan products could once be credited to 1 million, but at After the regulatory authorities successively issued the requirements for strict inspection of consumer loans, the head office immediately tightened the consumption credits of the branches.
The China Securities Journal reporter learned that most commercial banks are currently re-verifying and adjusting the stock and incremental personal consumption loans and credit loans: for loans that have been issued and not paid, they are required to submit proof of consumption (invoice) , invoices, transfer vouchers, etc., and return visits after the loan; for the stock loans that find doubts and problems after re-inspection, the bank will immediately collect loans, penalty interest, and so on. Bankers admit that it is almost impossible to fully identify the lender's true intentions or to fully control the flow of funds after the loan. “Unless the loan customer transfers funds directly from their own loan account and swipes the card to a developer's account, it is difficult for the bank to identify. As long as the customer withdraws the funds, the capital chain is basically broken. Not to mention that there are now intermediary companies that help loan clients to make money, they are too familiar with the bank's processes, and there are many ways to evade."
Be wary of high leverage in the residential sector
During the National Day, China Securities Journal reporters interviewed banking professionals in Jiangxi, Hainan, Shaanxi and other places and found that despite the over-regulation of regulatory policies, the bank's consumer lending business is still not deserted, reflecting the strong demand of the people.
Many people in the banking industry admit that "the amount of personal consumer loans and credit loans is generally 300,000 to 500,000 yuan. This money can be said to be a drop in the first-tier cities such as Beijing and Shanghai, but in many second, third and fourth places. Line cities can pay a down payment for a set or even a few houses."
The research report of Yiju Real Estate Research Institute shows that there are abnormal increases in consumer loans in many regions of the country. The monthly increase in personal consumption loans in Guangdong, Fujian, Jiangsu, Shanghai, Sichuan, Hebei and other regions has increased significantly since May. According to its estimated 370 billion yuan new abnormal short-term consumer loans, 90% of the new abnormal loans appeared in the above regions.
Jiang Chao, chief economist of Haitong Securities, said recently that the Chinese residential sector has increased leverage by 20 trillion yuan in the past three years. The total debt of the residential sector has reached 42 trillion yuan, and the proportion of resident debt to household income has exceeded 90%.
The National Financial and Development Laboratory of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences and the National Balance Sheet Research Center's latest report on China's Leverage Process in the Second Quarter pointed out that it is necessary to be alert to the risks arising from short-term consumer credit or disguised housing loans. Due to the different nature of consumer loans and mortgage loans, their interest rates and risks are correspondingly larger than mortgage loans. At present, many consumer credits are offered in the form of cash loans to users, especially the unsecured and non-guaranteed The mortgaged credit loan magnifies the probability of future default, and the potential risks brought by it should be paid enough attention by the regulatory authorities.
CITIC Securities analyst Zhang Licong pointed out that since September, the regulatory authorities in Beijing, Jiangsu, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and other places have issued a document requesting a strict inspection of consumer loans, and then consumer loans will be the focus of rectification, which will lead to a reduction in the real estate market inflows in the short term. More importantly, in the long run, there is little room for the increase in leverage in the residential sector. China's resident sector leverage has reached a high level after experiencing rapid growth, and it is more difficult for residents to continue to increase leverage.
Xiao Yuanqi previously stressed that the bank's development of consumer lending business must operate according to regulations, comprehensively and truthfully assess the repayment ability of consumers, and cannot push up the debt leverage ratio for business, and it cannot promote the bubble in the real estate sector.
Urgent use of money? We have reviewed hundreds of microfinance products! Pay attention to the WeChat public account "Love Money" (ID: aiwanqian360), no longer afraid of borrowing money.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: @大家人! The situation is grim! Your loan may not come down!
- Is the bank's wool good? You may not have thought about these consequences of fraudulent loans!
- Private lending laws are coming out, your future will be protected
- Pay attention to "finding the mouth" and solve your funding problems
- Low-income people How to get loans
- What are the conditions for the loan?
- In 2014, the loan was 315, and the various loan pits were counted!
- Loans are everywhere. What good future can you lend to?
- Bad credit, what other methods can you get urgently?
- 50,000 has become 500,000, and there are so many tricks in the small loan!
- Let the borrower have to repay the collection skills, you know it!
- Can you really owe money for illegal use?
- In these cases, it is you who pay back the loss in advance!
- If you lack money, you will open up the microfinance loan? Hello, big courage!
- I used a loan to do this kind of thing, and I was so mad!
- Haven't opened micro-credit yet? That is your money is not spent
- Unlawful violent collection, who can help me?
- Part-time brushing a single scam, I want to earn some money but get tuition!
- SME loans are difficult to show your "soft power"
- How to calculate your loan ability?
- 80% of bank customer loans are subject to occupational discrimination. Migrant workers are almost impossible.
- P2P online loan integration is inevitable. Finally, there may be only three or five
- Buy second-hand housing, you may have overlooked these
- Internet loan tips to polish your eyes
- The size of new loans in January may exceed one trillion.
- Under what circumstances will the bank reject your loan request?
- About property services, those insiders that you may not know
- Shanghai unsecured loan, bank or small loan company which is your dish?