- The difference between credit card loans and consumer loans What is the difference between credit card loans and consumer loans? Credit cards are essentially a kind of credit products. Compared with traditional consumer loans, in addition to enjoying a longer interest-free period, there are differences in scope of use, application methods, and costs. Today, Baomei sorts out credit cards and eliminates...
- Don't be stupid! I understand the difference between social security and medical insurance Some Xiaobai is still stupid to ask what is the difference between social security and medical insurance. If you want to understand clearly, you must first understand what social insurance and medical insurance are. Medical insurance is an insurance for the medical expenses brought about by the compensation of diseases. When employees are sick, injured, and born, they are socially...
- Teach you to understand the difference between credit card loans and credit loans When looking for a bank to borrow money, credit card loans and credit loans, which one is better? Although the two only differ by one word, the difference is big. Let's give the card friends a PK game to help you easily understand the routines behind credit card loans and credit loans. first round:...
- Credit card loan PK consumer loan? These four points are very different Credit cards are also a kind of credit products in essence. Compared with traditional consumer loans, in addition to enjoying a longer interest-free period, there are differences in scope of use, application methods, and costs. Rong 360 (fangdai123) tell you the credit card loan PK consumer loan? These four points are very different...
- Test you: What is the difference between a credit card loan and a credit loan? Credit card loans and credit loans, many consumers said it is unclear. It is true that although the two seem to have only one word difference, the meaning behind it is a world of difference. Today we may wish to put aside the appearance to see the truth, Rong 360 (fangdai123) to take you to reveal the twin brothers, there are...
Just understand it once! The difference between credit card loans and consumer loans!
Credit card loans and consumer loans are borrowed money to repay after consumption, and their consumption patterns are the same. So for the difference between the two, many people are basically confused. So what are the differences between credit card loans and consumer loans? Let's list them in the 360 series.
1. Application procedure: simple credit card loan
The application process for consumer loans is more complicated than credit cards, the application period is long, ranging from a few days to several months, and the approval process is cumbersome. In addition to providing general proof of assets, income, etc., collateral or guarantor is required. The application period of credit card loans is short, usually completed within 24 hours, and the approval process is relatively simple. It only needs to provide general proof of assets, income, etc., and does not require mortgage or provide guarantor.
2. Loan quota: high consumer loans
The amount of consumer loans is up to several million, and credit card loans are generally in the thousands to tens of thousands, as long as a very small number of people can have up to several million credit card quotas. Therefore, the difference in credit limit between credit card loans and consumer loans is quite obvious.
3. Repayment method: credit card loan is more flexible
Consumer loans generally pre-agreed a fixed repayment date, and lenders only have to pay back on a fixed date. Credit card loans have a variety of repayment methods, such as repayment in full on time, repayment in installments, and repayment at the minimum repayment amount. Although consumer loans can also be negotiated in instalments with banks or lending institutions, the success of negotiations depends on the bank or lending institution.
4. Interest-free period: credit card loans have an interest-free period, and consumer loans have no interest-free period.
The interest-free period between credit card loans and consumer loans is relatively large. The maximum interest-free period for credit card loans is 50 days or more, such as ICBC, Bank of Communications, Agricultural Bank of China, Guangfa, and rural merchants, with 56 days; Minsheng and Huaxia Bank, the longest interest-free period is 51 days; the longest of most other banks The interest-free period is 50 days. The minimum interest-free period for credit card loans is about 20 days. For example, ICBC, Agricultural Bank of China, Bank of Communications, and China Airlines have 25 days; China Everbright and China Merchants Bank have only 19 days; most other banks have a minimum interest-free period of 20 days.
Therefore, if you spend the next day of the bill day, the purchase will be credited to the next month's bill, and then you can enjoy the longest interest period on the last repayment date of the next month. If it is consumed on the current day of the billing day, the consumption will be credited to the current month's bill, so if you need to repay the repayment on the current month, you can only enjoy the minimum interest-free period.
Although the credit card loan has the difference between the longest and the lowest interest-free period, at least the lender can enjoy more or less repayment interest-free period, and the consumer loan has no interest-free period, from the day the loan is successfully issued. Start to pay interest.
5. Loan use: special for consumer loans, unlimited credit card loans
Credit card loans and consumer loans also differ greatly in the use of loans. Each type of consumer loan has a proprietary use and cannot be used for other purposes. For example, a housing loan can only be used for home purchases, a car loan can only be used for car purchases, a student loan can only be used for studying abroad, and a student loan can only be used for payment. tuition. Credit card loans do not have such restrictions. They can be used for ordinary shopping expenses, as well as for buying houses, buying cars, etc., as long as you pay back on time.
6. Loan term: The term of the consumer loan is long
After the credit card is swiped, if you do not apply for installment repayment, the longest loan term is the longest interest period, which is more than 50 days. If the application is up to a maximum of three years, most banks can only be up to 24 months. But consumer loans can be loaned for up to five years.
The above is a summary of the difference between credit card loans and consumer loans. From the application procedure, repayment method, interest-free period, loan use, the advantages of credit card loans are obvious, and the advantages of consumer loans are mainly reflected in the loan quota and loan term. Therefore, applicants can choose the appropriate loan method from the perspective of their own repayment ability and loan demand.
Urgent use of money? We have reviewed hundreds of modelsMicrofinanceproduct! Pay attention to the WeChat public account "easy to pay" (ID: yichuqian360), no longer afraid of borrowing money.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Ma Yun’s father also sprinkled money, 3,000 yuan free to borrow, do you want it?
- I can still make a loan after the deadline. This old iron is amazing.
- Those who are deeply mired in online loans: Have you repaid this month?
- Registering dozens of online loan apps will affect credit reporting?
- A woman received more than 70,000 repayment notices from the bank! Senseless...
- A minute to teach you how to quickly increase the amount of online business loans?
- The 23-year-old female college student is trapped in the online loan trap.
- The net loan was collected by the door, and I used a stone to smash my glass, listen, 砰
- Want to ask for a job but get a routine, online loan scam "dressing" into job hunting training
- Borrowed 1,000, the online loan company lost him 60,000, by what?
- What is a credit card loan?
- Credit card loan amount
- Credit card loan: let the credit card amount live
- What is a consumer loan?
- How to use a credit card loan to buy a car?
- Near the end of the year, low-cost credit card loans are quietly coming
- Five ways for local tyrants to reveal credit card loans
- Card owner urgently needs cash credit card loan to help you
- How to apply for bank consumer loans?
- Is the personal consumption loan good?