- After the online loan is overdue, what will you do after facing the collection of various means? First of all, you are reminded that before the online loan, you must confirm that the small loan platform is a regular and legitimate company. It is easy to meet illegal loan sharks when you are in a hurry. These loan shark companies generally have a triad background, and the collection means are also violent and direct. Illegal collection of behavior, the...
- The microloan owes 300,000, and it seems to be overdue. What should I do? A friend and Rong 360 (zqian360) Xiaobian said that he currently owes a total of nearly 300,000 credit cards and various online loans. At present, it is not enough, and it seems to be overdue. What should I do? If you owe so much, you don’t have to worry about it? I wanted to borrow an urgent money,...
- After the online loan is overdue, you will not know the means of collection! Various online loans in the news began to develop in the country after the spring of 2012. As everyone knows more about online lending, the small loans that everyone has come up with are countless, and lending is like paying wages. Life is really beautiful. But later I paid back...
- After the small loan is overdue, the collection means of each platform is classified! The small loan behavior has so far been a civil dispute. If it is not yet on, it means that it is not yet available. When it is still available, the man’s husband can bend and stretch, owe money to fear anything, and does not steal and rob, and the light is borrowed. , but I can’t afford it now, you don’t...
- Note: Online loans are overdue and new means are not overwhelming! Some of the friends of online loans may have had the experience of being collected. Can that experience be a lifetime unforgettable? Telephone bombing, text message p, threatening intimidation are all common means of the platform, but now these means have been banned by the state, the platform has to find another...
What are the usual methods for overdue microfinance? What should I do if my loan is overdue?
Buying a house now, there will not be many local tyrants who will buy a house. Even if the buyers have enough money on hand, they will often choose the mortgage method and take the rest of the funds for other investments. Although most buyers are borrowing to buy a house, not everyone understands every aspect of the loan and the pits in it. So, what is the truth about buying a house? What pits are there? Let's learn together with Rong 360 (chuqiankuai).
What is the truth about buying a house? What pits are there?
1. Not everyone can borrow for 30 years
At present, the maximum loan period is 30 years. At the same time, it is necessary to meet the requirement of the period of buying a house loan plus the actual age of the borrower not exceeding 65 years old. Therefore, not everyone can pay for 30 years. For example, if you are 45 years old, then according to regulations, your loan period can only be up to 20 years.
2. There must be a balance in the provident fund
Now, the use of provident fund is becoming wider and wider. In some cities, after the purchaser submits the relevant information successfully, the CPF in the account can be directly transferred to the developer account to pay the down payment.
However, in the payment process, be careful not to run out of your balance. Once you don't have a penny on your CPF account, your CPF loan quota will be gone and you will not be able to apply for a CPF loan.
3. Better not to resign before buying a house
Bank approval of loans requires a comprehensive consideration of the lender's level of economic ability, such as job stability, income stability, and growth trends.
If you resign before buying a house, it may increase the difficulty of the loan and affect the progress of the loan. Therefore, it is better not to resign before buying a house, in order to get a loan.
4. Prepare a beautiful bank flow bill
When applying for a loan, some banks will require the applicant to issue an uninterrupted bank flow bill for more than 6 months, which is generally more than twice the monthly payment, in order to assess the applicant's repayment ability.
If you feel that your running bill is not ideal, you can save more money in your bank account 6 months in advance, or provide other financial proof. If you are already married, you can provide a running bill for both husband and wife. The proof of property under the name is also acceptable.
5. It is not necessary to use the bank designated by the developer.
Some homebuyers worry that not using the bank designated by the developer will affect the handling of bank loans. In fact, this kind of worry is superfluous. There is usually a business relationship between the developer and the designated bank, and the use of the designated bank is also for convenience. If you don't want to go to the bank designated by the developer, you can choose another bank.
Of course, when choosing a loan bank, you can consider both the loan cost and the loan service.
Under the premise of the same interest rate and the same loan period, the bank's regulations on early repayment and adjustment of repayment plan will affect the loan cost. Therefore, the lender should try to choose a bank with a low starting point for the early repayment amount and can adjust the repayment plan to make a loan. In addition, there are many outlets and simple procedures, which are also one of the powerful means for banks to attract lenders.
Urgent use of money? We have reviewed hundreds of microfinance products! Pay attention to the WeChat public account "find small money" (ID: luxiaodai360), reply to "emergency money", no longer afraid of borrowing money.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Microfinance company, how much do you know?
- Loans are everywhere. What good future can you lend to?
- Which “high-value” unsecured loan products can be applied for from Beishang Guangshen users?
- Talk about what the guarantee company can play in the loan market
- Monthly income of 4,000 yuan Which loan products can I apply for in Beijing?
- Bank deposits are missing, what should I do?
- Urgent use of money? Maybe you need this small loan strategy!
- Those who are deeply mired in online loans: Have you repaid this month?
- Registering dozens of online loan apps will affect credit reporting?
- A woman received more than 70,000 repayment notices from the bank! Senseless...
- A minute to teach you how to quickly increase the amount of online business loans?
- The 23-year-old female college student is trapped in the online loan trap.
- The net loan was collected by the door, and I used a stone to smash my glass, listen, 砰
- Want to ask for a job but get a routine, online loan scam "dressing" into job hunting training
- Borrowed 1,000, the online loan company lost him 60,000, by what?
- Will it be overdue with Alipay and credit card? You may not know this very well.
- A bunch of arrears, can't really do it?
- What should I do if the student loan is overdue?
- What should I do if my credit card has an overdue record?
- What is the impact of overdue loans?
- In what cases can I find a bank to issue a non-malicious overdue certificate?
- What is an overdue loan?
- Overdue payment
- What are the loan procedures for microfinance companies?
- If you reach a certain number of times and the amount is overdue, you will not be given a loan?
- What should I do if my mortgage is overdue?
- What are the conditions for microfinance?