- Men's Naked Loans to School Girls Threaten to Meat Detained as the First Case in the Country Bare loans and other forms of private lending that rely on the Internet are paying the price for barbaric growth. The 21st Century Business Herald reporter learned that on January 19, the Dingxi police in Gansu province captured a naked lender and criminally detained the criminal suspect Yang with extortion. Remember...
- Bottom "naked bar" net credit chaos: weekly interest 30% borrow 500 yuan to pay 55,000 Recently, a survey of Southern Metropolis reporters found that the usury gangs provided bare-bones lending to college students through a number of online lending platforms. When borrowing money, borrowers used their nude photos to replace the lenders. When a breach of contract does not repay the loan, the lender takes public nudity and borrowing...
- More than a hundred female students "bare" video online selling 100 yuan 10G can "bargain A bare-bones 10G compression package of online lending platform lending treasurer was circulated on the Internet. It contained nude photos and videos of 167 female college students, personal identification information and contact information of relatives and friends, etc. The majority of women were born in 1993...
- Wang Sicong denied that his father gave 500 million yuan to start a business: they are all 5 million yuan. According to Taiwan’s “China Times” report, Wang Jianlin, chairman of Dalian Wanda Group, was worth $38.1 billion. He surpassed Li Ka-shing last year and became the mainland's richest man. But his only son, Wang Sicong, spent thousands of nights singing KTV, and let pet dogs show up on the Apple Watch....
- Why is borrowing 5,000 yuan or 10,000 high-interest net loans on university students? There is no shortage of small advertisements such as guarantees, mortgages, and lending on the same day. However, loans have to be repaid more than 10,000 for 5,000 years. This kind of high-interest network loan still makes many college students feel breathless. Behind the random borrowing, college students often fall into high ...
Female student 5,000 in internet loans: Repayment due to loan owing 260,000 fathers received nude photos
On April 3rd, Enshi, a farmer from Enshi, received a multimedia message. When he opened it, he was shocked: The nude picture of her daughter appeared.screenon.
It turned out that her daughter Xiao Zhou borrowed money online. In order to repay the money, she had to keep looking for other lending platforms to borrow money. At the beginning, the debt of 5,000 yuan has accumulated to more than 260,000 yuan in just six months. Due to the lack of money, Xiao Zhou’s nude photos were sent out.
Money is not enough to spend, female college students take a nude loan of 5,000 yuan
Xiao Zhou is 20 years old and is a sophomore at a vocational and technical college in Wuhan. She recalled yesterday that in October last year she saw a small loan advertisement on the door when she was in public toilets.
The ghosts were so bad that she added WeChat on the ads and chatted with the salesperson. At the time, she wanted to buy something that was just short of money. After some communication, she sent out her ID card, student's license and mobile phone address book as required.
At that time, the other party also had a request: to take an IOU, to take nude photos and videos, and the jargon was called "naked bar." Xiao Zhou said that the borrower was in the format sent by the salesman. She only had to print it and sign her name.
She was hesitant about taking nude pictures. The other party explained that because they didn't know about it, they could only rely on these photos as a guarantee. If the money is repaid on time, it will not be passed on. Considering that the amount of borrowing is not large, repayment should not be a problem. Xiao Zhouyue did.
The first loan of 5,000 yuan, deducting audit fees, photo confidentiality fees and other expenses, Xiao Zhou got only 2750 yuan of money. Where did this money go? She remembered for a long time and never could think of it.
She only remembered that the monthly living cost was 1,000 yuan, and she often felt not enough to spend. She also took the money she borrowed.consumptionHowever, she did not remember what she bought.
Not on the money, my daughter was nude and sent to her father’s mobile phone.
According to the agreement, the loan will be paid off within one week, otherwise the interest will be paid 287 yuan per week until the money is paid off. Living expenses alone are obviously not enough. Xiao Zhou dared not tell his parents that he had to find friends to borrow money, but in the end no one could borrow it.
In the introduction of the salesman, Xiao Zhou joined a lending QQ group to find other borrowing platforms to borrow money to pay back the debt. In the past six months, she has looked for more than 30 lending platforms to borrow money and remove fees. She has received more than 80,000 yuan in principal. But the money counted as interest. She had to pay nearly 260,000 in total.
During the Chinese New Year, Xiao Zhou switched off his mobile phone and broke contact with the outside world. After the Spring Festival, the creditor was still unable to contact her and sent a reminder message to his address book. Mr. Zhou’s father knew that the child owed money.
After receiving the text message, he hurriedly asked his daughter what was going on. The daughter was heaving and vomiting. She only said that she owed money to others but did not say what she had done to borrow money.
In desperation, he had collected nearly 40,000 yuan for his daughter in two separate occasions and told her to repay the money. On April 3, nude photos were sent to the mobile phone. Mr. Zhou completely collapsed. He did not expect his daughter to still owe money.
At the same time received nude photos, as well as her daughter's aunt, aunt and classmates. He rushed to Wuhan and brought his daughter to the Guannan police station on the afternoon of the 5th.
Inability to repay debt, female college students ran away
Zhou felt unprecedented shame and regret. She was completely honest with her family this time. The principal and interest she owed were 260,000 yuan. In addition to her father’s help, a total of nearly 160,000 yuan had been paid and owed more than 100,000 yuan, most of which was nude. guarantee.
The cause of all this is for the initial loan of 5,000 yuan. She said that she actually spent most of the money she borrowed and spent all her debts. Because some classmates received nude photos, she felt that she did not stay in school again. She also worried that the debt collectors would come to her. Xiao Zhou, together with his father, left Hubei and went to Shanghai to work with his parents.
Mr. Zhou said that he had two children and that there was one son who was only 9 years old. The couple worked odd jobs in a plastics factory. The two people added up to a monthly income of more than 6000 yuan. For the remaining 100,000 yuan, he was unable to repay it.
Chutian Metropolis Daily reporters searched for keywords such as “borrowing” and “borrowing money” to find a lot of accounts. After the chat, it was learned that the one-month interest rate for borrowings ranges from 8% to 15%. Take 15% as an example. If you borrow 10,000 yuan, you should pay 1,500 yuan per month, and the first month's interest must be paid first.
The reporter contacted many creditors of Xiao Zhou, and some said they did not know Xiao Zhou and immediately hung up. Others indicated that the debt-laden business was outsourced, and there may be situations in which debt is used to buy debts.
The relevant person in charge of the Xiao Zhou School introduced that after the incident, the school teacher accompanied the police to the police station and arranged for informed students to cooperate with the public security agency to investigate.
Xiao Zhou is temporarily reluctant to go to school. The school has provided psychological counseling and proposed that he can take up school first and return to school afterwards. His family is still thinking about it.
Lawyer Says: Naked Loan Contract Is Invalid
Chen Liang, an attorney with Hubei Dianheng Law Firm, said that using a nude photograph as a guarantee to make a loan, the contract itself is invalid. Moreover, our country’s law only recognizes the loan relationship with an annual interest rate of less than 24%, and the excess is not protected by law.
Zhou’s borrowings have been of the nature of loan sharks. For each loan, if Xiao Zhou has returned the principal and 24% of the interest, there is no need to pay back the money. If interest is paid more than 36%, it can be recovered through legal proceedings.
According to lawyer Chen Liang, spreading nude photos violates the right of privacy of individuals and allegedly distributing pornographic articles can be handled by the police. It also reminds students that there are many risks in online lending. If there is a need for borrowing, they should consult with their parents and choose a regular company to be registered with the China Securities Regulatory Commission and China Insurance Regulatory Commission.
【Exclusive Manuscripts and Disclaimer】 All works marked as “Future 360 Original” must be reproduced, excerpted or otherwise used by any entity, organization or individual without authorization in writing. Has been authorized in writing, indicating the source melts 360. Violations of the above statement inflicted violations of the 360's legal rights will be legally pursued. The materials and conclusions in the work are for reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. For written authorization, please email: email@example.com
- Comment List (User comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirms their description)
- A self-response of a network loan intermediary: how deep the water in the end?
- I owe a small loan of 200,000 yuan without credit, can I not return it?
- Loan 315 in 2014, detailed loan pits!
- Mortgage rates are low You deserve to have
- Talk to your credit report for your successful loan
- Something about inventory being rejected for personal credit
- What looks like beautiful things in the loan process
- Million yuan below the network microfinance mouth which is good, to recommend you a few!
- Improve the loan pass rate, so do it right!
- Obviously, the credit is still very good, because it is? You must have these four points
- Loan Submission Tutorial: Send you three lending tips!
- Repertoire: People who lent you money may not want you to return
- Alipay has added six more functions. These people are blessed!
- What if the loan limit is too low? Five strokes to help you easily raise the amount!
- [spoken] identity credit loan 5 minutes to take the money of the small loan hole which?
- A little trick, from which ants are turned off by the opening function?
- Which kind of repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you some money!
- Repeated issuance of bad cheques or application for loan is hampered
- Help regular customers also make money from credit card debts
- Individual was loaned to bank for compensation of 250,000 5
- What adjustment-related information will be received by Shanghai units before the 2013 base adjustment?
- Jiangmen: No withdrawal of mortgage loan dues
- Man Loan 3.2 Million to Do Business Delay Repayment 12 Times
- Former husband’s loan was overdue
- A man gulls small advertising Wants to be defrauded 95,000
- My monthly income is 15,000. How much can I borrow?
- Luzhou men stray into unsecured loan scams cheated 50,000