- Is loan borrower really willing to spend 2 billion to promote? In these two days, N people asked Xiao Bian: The borrower Bao Luan, whose friends circle went crazy, made billions of red envelopes. Is it true? In this regard, Xiao Bian does not give any opinions, only the information from Baidu has just dried up. 1. This product was launched by an investment group. 2, the ...
- What you think is an asset is actually a liability! This article is fused with 360 columnist Daojun said financial original works, representing only the author's personal views, does not represent the 360 official position. Many people spend all their lives buying liabilities that they think are assets. Ben Jun believes that many of the officers present here can't distinguish between assets and liabilities, and even...
- What you think is an asset is actually a liability! This article is based on the original works of 360 columnist Zheng Taishu. It represents only the author's personal opinion and does not represent the 360 official position. I think that before learning financial management, we must first distinguish an important concept, that is, what is the asset and what is the liability. Not only many friends can't tell you apart...
- Campus Loan Looks Like Enticing Campus loans seem tempting, in fact, full of routines. College students apply for free, quickly arrive at the account, 36 interest-free, some of the campus loan products for college students to play such a tantalizing slogan, however, with the negative news of campus loans frequently, some unlawful online loan platform is also a routine...
- Are routines, beware of the psychological trap of consumption! 1 Cousin finally went to college! The aunt finally pulled his head! Oh! This summer the whole family was busy giving him school supplies, and his cousin was only concerned about laptops and cell phones. The last time he took his aunt to the Electronic City, he first went to the mobile phone counter and took a fancy to the hand...
Is it really unprofitable for ants to spend money on interest-free loans? In fact, all routines
Everyone wants to spend less money and buy better products. With this mentality, people came up with installments,credit cardAnd other means,Ant flowerAfter the first consumer repayment, repayment before the 10th of each month is one of them, ants spend interest really unprofitable? In fact, all are routines.
Used friends all know that ants and credit cards are similar to credit cards, to give qualified customers a certain amount of credit, use the amount of money within the consumption, only need to repay before the 10th of the next month, without having to pay fees or interest. When you can't pay for this month's expenses, you can also apply for instalments.
Is this really unprofitable?
Credits above article
At this point, Alipay is really smart. The quota in the ant flower basket is only the credit line you can use. It is easy for you to create an illusion that the book has so much money. For example, Xiaoming has 1,000 accounts and his affiliate account has a quota of 3,000, so if he spends 3,000, he will need to repay the 1,000 yuan in the account before the 10th of the month. 2000 repayments.
Ant scent does this by giving you an illusion that you feel that you have so much money, recommend a variety of products for you, and give you a desire to consume.
High fees, use of stages is not worth
Rong 360 (fangdai123) tips, if you over-consumption, can not return to last month's bills, then what should I do? Don't worry, ants spend a lot of time to help you pay in installments. However, if you look closely, the fee to pay by installments is expensive.
According to your repayment ability can be divided into 3,6,9,12 period, the fee should be returned for each period = application installment amount * instalment rate / number of periods. The 3, 6, 9 and 12 period fee rates correspond to 2.5%, 4.5%, 6.5%, and 8.8% respectively. The annual interest rate = installment fee * 24/(phase period + 1); The corresponding annual interest rates of 6, 9, and 12 months were 15%, 15.4%, 15.6%, and 16.2%, in other words, using ants.Calyx stagePayment is very uneconomical.
Late payment of high penalties
When the ants spend too late, you may need to pay overdue penalty, overdue penalty rate is 0.05% per day, that is to say, every 10,000 blocks need to pay five yuan of interest, converted into annual interest of 18.25%, this part of the interest It's quite high, and it's unlikely that your daily interest will get your attention.
Collect merchant fees to seize payment channels
In addition, for merchants, if the user uses ant buds, the merchant needs to pay 1% of the fee, in other words, the buds charge 100 users, and the merchant actually collects 99 pieces. Due to the interest-free model, users prefer to use ant huayan to make payments, precipitate a large number of users, and seize the payment channel, laying a solid foundation for the development of Alipay.
"After the loan is overdue, it will be blacklisted? Don't worry, here's a repair Daquan, focus on360Mortgage ("Fangdai123) Micro signal, reply "blacklist" tell you how to do.
【Exclusive Manuscripts and Disclaimer】 All works marked as “Future 360 Original” must be reproduced, excerpted or otherwise used by any entity, organization or individual without authorization in writing. Has been authorized in writing, indicating the source melts 360. Violations of the above statement inflicted violations of the legal rights and interests of 360 will be legally pursued. The materials and conclusions in the work are for reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. For written authorization, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (User comments are only for users to express personal views, does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirms their description)
- Is it really unprofitable for ants to spend money on interest-free loans? In fact, all routines
- What is Alipay's "Flowers"?
- When you open a gift card, do you really earn money?
- The private lending law will be released Your future will be protected
- exclusive! Internet loan lending commentary full interpretation
- Is it really feasible to implement "to provide housing for the elderly" in China?
- A little trick, from which ant is turned off by the opening function?
- Which kind of repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you some money!
- Seven reasons why credit was rejected. Did you shoot it?
- Is it true that the loan is not refunded and that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for second cash withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans follow you
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? Give you this list!
- What are the hazards of borrowing loan sharks? These consequences make it hard for you to imagine!
- Tearing WeChat, Alipay hand-in-ofo, with sesame credit can be exempted from the security deposit
- Three Minutes to Learn PayPal Ants to Get 10W+
- Call Alipay! Microbank has pushed a new interest rate lower than micro-lending
- Application conditions for interest-free borrowing in colleges and universities
- Is an interest-free student loan real?
- The "card gods" all use credit cards like this
- Is there a short-term interest-free loan? How to handle it?
- To meet these conditions, everyone is a platinum cardholder
- Civil unsecured lending disputes
- What are the advantages of private lending?
- Shenyang cashless purchase loans are actually a big pie scam
- Private lending considerations
- Four Types of Invalid Lending Contracts in Private Lending