- Interest-free loans are really interest-free? Pit you have not discussed! In daily life, we often see zero interest rates. We only need to borrow ID cards to borrow money. When we see such a slogan for the first time, it will inevitably be somewhat heart-warming, but is there such a good thing? Rong 360 (zqian360) tells you: really wants more! This slogan is mostly behind the scam...
- “No interest loan” is really interest-free? Be careful of the heavy losses! Interest-free loans, high quotas, and quick loans. If you encounter such advertisements, would you be excited? Needless to say, someone will be heartbroken. Then dreamed of getting a loan to start a business to earn money, and then greet Bai Fumei, to the peak of life. However, the ideal is very full, the reality is often very bone...
- What you think is an asset is actually a liability! This article is a 360 columnist, Dao Jun said that the original works of Cai, only represent the author's personal views, does not represent the 360 official position. Many people spend a lifetime buying the debt they think are assets. Ben Jun believes that many of the officials in the room can't distinguish between assets and liabilities, and even...
- What you think is an asset is actually a liability! This article is the original work of the 360 column author Zheng Taishu, which only represents the author's personal opinion, and does not represent the official position of Rong 360. I think before we learn to manage money, we must first distinguish an important concept, that is, what is an asset and what is a liability. Not only many friends around me can't get rid of their money...
- Does the interest-free car really exist? I understand that. With the rising temperatures in recent days, the city has been welcoming high temperatures. For ordinary office workers, the car seems to have become a necessity for commuting. In recent years, with the increasingly hot car loan market, in the face of fierce market competition, many 4S stores have launched interest-free loans...
Is it really unprofitable for ants to spend interest-free loans? In fact, they are routines.
Everyone wants to be able to spend less money and buy better products. With such a state of mind, people have come up with a variety of means such as installment payment, credit card, etc., ants spend the first time after consumption, repayment, 10 days before each month, repayment is one of them, ant flower 呗 呗 无 无 无 无 无 无 无Figure? In fact, they are all routines.
Used friends know that ant flower buds are similar to credit cards, give a certain amount of credit to customers, use the amount within the amount to spend, just need to repay before the 10th of next month, no need to pay fees or interest. You can also apply for installment payments when you are unable to pay for this month's expenses.
So, is this really unprofitable?
There are articles on the quota
At this point, Alipay is really smart. The amount in the ant flower bud is just the credit line you can use. It is easy to create an illusion that there is so much money on the book. The flower does not necessarily start. For example, there are 1000 in Xiaoming’s account, and his ant’s quota is 3000, so if he spends 3,000, he will need extra in addition to 1000 repayments in the account before the 10th of next month. 2000 pieces for repayment.
The ant flower buds give you an illusion, so that you feel that you have so much money, and then recommend a variety of goods for you, giving you a desire to consume.
High handling fee, use of staging is not cost-effective
Rong 360 (zqian360) prompts, if you over-consume, can not repay the previous month's account, what should I do then? Don't worry, ant flower buds help you out the way to pay in installments. However, if you look closely, the fee for paying in installments is high.
According to your repayment ability, it can be divided into 3,6,9,12, and each reimbursement fee should be refunded = application instalment amount * instalment rate / instalment period. The 3,6,9,12 commission rates are 2.5%, 4.5%, 6.5%, 8.8%. Annual interest rate = installment fee *24/ (scheduled period +1); In June, September, and December, the annual interest rates were 15%, 15.4%, 15.6%, and 16.2%, respectively. In other words, it is not cost-effective to use ant flower installments.
Overdue payment of high penalty interest
When the ant is overdue, you may be required to pay the overdue penalty. The overdue penalty is 0.05% per day. That is to say, every 10,000 pieces need to pay the interest of five yuan, which is converted into annual interest of 18.25%. It is quite high, and it is unlikely that interest will be brought to your attention.
Collect merchant fees and seize payment channels
In addition, for the merchant, if the user uses the ant flower bud, the merchant needs to pay a 1% handling fee. In other words, the flower plaque collects 100 users and the merchant actually collects 99 pieces. Due to the interest-free mode, users prefer to use ant flower payment, which precipitates a large number of users and seizes the payment channel, laying a solid foundation for the development of Alipay.
Urgent use of money? We have reviewed hundreds of microfinance products! Pay attention to the WeChat public account "Deck Speed" (ID: daikuansuda), no longer afraid of borrowing money.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- College entrance examination champion: take a loan to read Tsinghua University to study in Europe, 55 countries
- These loan information are fake and will only keep you rejected.
- Seconds refused to the second batch, teach you to improve the loan score, easy to review!
- The loan was rejected? You may have gotten these blacklists!
- Collecting such a call, the direct alarm is right!
- The monthly salary is 5,000, and the loan can't be raised. What should I do?
- Learn these 4 tricks to keep you away from the road loan
- Sesame can not be authorized indiscriminately, beware of being shut down!
- Supreme Procuratorate speaks: severely punishes high-profit loans, campus loans and routines
- I owe too much online loans, can I still go ashore?
- Is the interest-free student loan really true?
- Application conditions for interest-free loans in colleges and universities
- Is there a short-term interest-free microloan? How to apply?
- Is it possible for private individuals to borrow?
- Civil unsecured lending disputes
- "Card Gods" are all like credit cards.
- Four types of invalid lending contracts in private lending
- Shenyang is showing interest-free home loans, but it’s a big pie scam.
- What about personal short-term loans?
- Clearing the rules is the key to successful lending