- Credit card staging - "pie" or "trap" Credit card business is a service that is familiar to all cardholders. Many cardholders who cannot fully pay by card are using instalments. However, if you have carefully thought about it, when the bank holds up the banner of various instalments, the ultimate benefit is...
- Shenka gift is "pie" or "trap" You have encountered the issue of gift cards. When these gifts are not available, you can look back at the tricky, beautiful pitfalls. The bank is a promotional credit card, for credit card points, send discounts, send bills,,, more and more,...
- Seeing the "Pie" and "Trap" of Internet Finance The banking industry will usher in the mid-year assessment. In June of last year, the money shortage forced many banks to launch high-yield products with an annual growth rate of 7 to 8 to absorb funds. The madness also made this year's Lanchu Wars generally advance. It is reported that many banks across the country have recently introduced a variety of financial management...
- Credit card cash, pie? trap! Credit card cash is not a pie is a trap! It's easy for you to get stuck in it! Chen cried to her friend about the recent encounter. Originally, Chen had recently submitted a girlfriend, and the sweetness of love also increased a lot of economic burden. How to quickly generate income became his recent exam...
- Is it a trap or a pie? Large sums of money are needed. There is no mortgage in the hands, and bank loans are difficult to handle. Many people think of using credit cards to overdraw. However, banks need to go through strict approval procedures for applying for credit cards. As a result, some agency agencies claim to provide identity cards, personal photos and hands...
Consumer staging, pie or trap?
A friend of mine Y, the income is very high, but there is no restraint in normal consumption, so there is no deposit. She saw her shopping cart over the weekend, with more than twenty items adding up to more than ten thousand.
"Are you ready to use a staging?"
"Yeah, why don't you enjoy life early?"
Double 11 will soon be on the way. Some people in consumer loans think this is a lost pie. They are afraid that they will receive a lot of interest. Therefore, they do not need to use it. Some people think that the interest rate is very low. , Tim's blocking."
I don’t think it’s necessary.Find out what the actual rate of each staged product is on the line.
For mathematics bad girls, the formulas are extremely complicated, and it is difficult to quickly calculate them. The realization of the cost of borrowing money can be described by two terms: one is the rate and the other is the interest rate.
For example, if someone tells you to press XX%Monthly rate or monthly management fee to borrow your moneyYou just apply this formula directly (the children who are interested in the derivation process backstage append me):
a represents monthly rates, n represents borrowing for several months.
For another example, if someone says, press XX%Monthly interest or daily interest to borrow your money, no matter what he said the repayment method is after the first interest rate, or interest rate, or one-time debt service -
You just ask him, and if you borrow a day's interest, then multiply it by 365 and you knowNominal annual interest rate(The actual annual interest rate is higher than the nominal annual interest rate).
In this case, it is a bit dry. I use white bars, flowers, and luck as examples to demonstrate.
Scene I, white bars
In the case of white borrowing, monthly rates are used to calculate interest rates. When the word "rate" appears, it means that the amount of money you have to pay every month is fixed, and the fees that need to be paid each month are also constant.
No matter if you borrow a few months.
This interest rate method, when calculating the real interest rate, has a simple formula:a*n*24/(n+1)
Give a few chestnuts:
The monthly rate is 0.5%. If you borrow 3 months, the actual annual interest rate is 0.5%*3*24/(3+1)=9%;
If you borrow 12 months, the actual annual interest rate is 0.5%*12*24/(12+1)=11.07%;
If you borrow 24 months, the actual annual interest rate is 0.5%*24*24/(24+1)=11.52%;
It can be seen that when the interest rate is calculated by "rates", the actual cost of borrowing has a lot to do with the loan period.
At the same rate, the longer you borrow money, the higher the actual interest rate.
Credit card spending instalments and cash instalment rates can be counted as such.
Scenario two, flowers
The budding method of interest is the same as that of the white bar, but its rate is changed.
The period of borrowing is not the same, and the monthly rate is not the same. How about the actual interest rate?
It is very simple, when it is divided into 3 periods, the monthly rate is 2.5/3. When it is 6 periods, the monthly rate is 4.5/6.... When it is 12 periods, the monthly rate is 8.8/12.
Applying the formula a*n*24/(n+1), the actual interest rate is 15% for 3 months; the actual interest rate is 15.4% for 6 months; for a one-year period, the actual annual interest rate is 16.2%.
As can be seen,The actual annual interest rate of Huayuan is higher than that of the white band.With flower buds, it is better to use white bars.
Scene 3, by
The borrowing method is different from that of the white bars and flowers.
The amount of money it has to pay every month is fixed, but the interest rate is reduced month by month, and the principal increases month by month.
In this kind of repayment method, you can calculate the nominal annual interest rate directly with the monthly interest *12, or with the daily interest *365.
My current daily profit is four ten-thousandths, that is to say, the nominal annual interest rate of my lending is 0.04%*365=14.6%.
The actual annual interest rate is 15.62%, and it is feared that everyone will be dizzy. In this issue, the nominal annual interest rate and the actual annual interest rate are not interpreted.
Someone once gave me a message that his daily interest on lending was one ten eighty-seventh, so his nominal annual interest rate was 0.018%*365=6.57%.
It's good to borrow money for such cheap money.
Scene four, credit card staging
Credit card is pressedInstalment rateTo charge.
Here is a simple calculation of the 12-period real interest rates in phases, leaving you to count them.
If you borrow 12 months, the actual annual interest rate is0.66%*12*24/(12+1)=14.62%
Did you find real interest rates that agencies have never given you?
Instead, we must use all sorts of tricks that hide people's ears and force us to force (pseudo) experts....
After learning about the real interest rates of borrowing money, flowers, and white bars, let's discuss how we can use it!
First, cash management is not desirable
In fact, the true interest rates of the four are not low. Obviously, using them to cash in on investment and financial management is slightly dead. Here, we do not advocate that everyone should cash out their money.
First, your income from investment and financing may not be the same as the interest you have to pay;
Second, there are risks in investing, and the cost of a break in the capital chain is higher.
Second, free phased politely
掐 It is cost-effective to spend a 53-day interest-free period with flowers, 12-month interest-free period for purchase of interest-free goods, 80-day interest-free period with credit cards and JD Idol, and even enjoy regular interest-free periods. .
Anyway,Borrowing money during the interest-free period is stable.Because the money saved for the time being, Sino-Swiss wealth is more cost-effective than before.
Third, reduce consumer debt
Just now everyone also saw how high the interest on consumer loans was.Average annualized 14%(ps: This is formal, part of the informal interest is more than 100%, but also think of the bare loan some time ago)
Therefore, you need to carefully consider before you can use a consumer loan. Can you use it or not?
"You may have never thought of them and will stand in the way of your loan13Land Rover Only Focus on "melting360Mortgage ("Fangdai123) Micro signal, reply "Wu Song," teach you to play Tiger Cheats, easy loans.
【Exclusive Manuscripts and Disclaimer】 All works marked as “Future 360 Original” must be reproduced, excerpted or otherwise used by any entity, organization or individual without authorization in writing. Has been authorized in writing, indicating the source melts 360. Violations of the above statement inflicted violations of the 360's legal rights will be legally pursued. The materials and conclusions in the work are for reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. For written authorization, please email: email@example.com
- Comment List (User comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirms their description)
- Mobile Edition: Consumer staging, pie or trap?
- A little trick, from which ants are turned off by the opening function?
- Which kind of repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you some money!
- Seven reasons why credit was rejected. Did you shoot it?
- Is it true that the loan is not refunded and that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for second cash withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans follow you
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? Give you this list!
- What are the hazards of borrowing loan sharks? These consequences make it hard for you to imagine!
- Tearing WeChat, Alipay hand-in-ofo, with sesame credit can be exempted from the security deposit
- Three Minutes to Learn PayPal Ants to Get 10W+
- Call Alipay! Microbank has pushed a new interest rate lower than micro-lending
- What is the difference between CCB's consumer installments and other types of installments?
- There are "traps" for credit card staging, interest-free and non-free
- How to apply for CCB's consumer installment business?
- Bank of China credit card installment car instalment business has the minimum amount of consumption?
- Is it possible for ABC to apply for an extension period?
- Agricultural Bank's detailed application guidance
- "Pan" becomes "floating" Large credit card applications conditional
- Is it possible to terminate the application of ABC's consumption in stages and how to calculate the installment fee?
- Is there any limit on the amount of application for apportionment of Agricultural Bank of China and the number of application periods?
- Use Bank of China to "ease purchase in stages". What if there is a dispute over consumer purchase goods?