- E-commerce lending test, banks gain advantage at low interest rates Before the double 11 promotion activities last year, the normal payment of the various platforms was not yet in place and there was a specific temporary funding requirement. Zhou Wei, financial director of Hangzhou Yukainu Outdoor Products Co., Ltd. told the 21st Century Business Herald reporter that at the time, he just learned that Huaxia Bank Hangzhou Branch launched e-commerce loan production...
- What is the Taobao seller's credit card fee? What is the Taobao seller's credit card fee? More and more people choose credit card shopping, even if one dollar is also determined to pay by credit card in online shopping, many buyers will choose credit card payment. So what is the Taobao seller's credit card fee? Melt 3...
- The income of 100 wealth management products broke 3 Banking P2P high-yield looting Mid-Autumn Festival is connected with the National Day, people's tourism and consumption enthusiasm is high, however, for bank wealth management products, the burst of cool has already come. According to data from 360, the average expected annualized return on bank wealth management products in September 2015 was 4.49%, a new low in the past two years. ...
- Taobao sellers will let you delete the bad review will be fined 500,000, leak information directly revoked license I have escaped the double eleven and double twelve. After all, I have not avoided the harassing phone call of the seller. I often mix in Taobao. How can I not smash the knife? Everyone has encountered the best seller. We enjoy this online shopping convenience, online shopping also. At the same time there are fakes, brush reputation, express disputes, information...
- Qianhai Weizhong official online line Private banks will usher in spring Recently, the official website of Shenzhen Qianhai Weizhong Bank Co., Ltd., which is the largest shareholder of Internet giant Tencent, was officially launched. The domain name is webank.com. It is reported that unlike the traditional bank official website, the official website of the official website is more compact, and the mobile phone QR code occupies a large...
Banks are e-commerce loans low interest rate rushers Taobao sellers spring is coming?
Double 11 will arrive, the merchants on all e-commerce platforms are actively stocking, ready to fight double 11. The major banking departments have also launched e-commerce loans, low interest rate rushers, people lament that the spring of Taobao sellers has come. The reporter noted that although E-commerce companies such as Ali and JD have credit products for merchants, many banks have joined the e-commerce loan army and are rushing to launch e-commerce loan products. Compared with the e-commerce platform's own loan products, the bank's e-commerce loan product has a relatively low interest rate and a wider scope of application.
Many banks push e-commerce loans
Mr. Chen, who is already a crown-level shop on Taobao, told reporters recently that every year on the eve of the double 11, the stock of his shop will increase by at least two or three times than usual, so at this time, the capital turnover will be tight. . In the past, he had borrowed money from Ali's small loans, but recently he noticed that many banks have also launched e-commerce loan products, and interest rates are relatively advantageous. Mr. Chen decided to try to use a bank's e-commerce loan to solve financial difficulties this year. .
It is understood that a number of banks have successively launched e-commerce related products, such as CCB “Shurong e-loan”, China Merchants Bank “Lightning Loan”, Hua Xia Bank “Electric Business Loan”, Zheshang Bank “Electric Business Loan”, The Postal Savings Bank “Tmall Loan” and the Guangfa Bank “Electric Business Water Loan”, etc., are mostly pure credit loans, and no mortgage or guarantee is required.
For example, China Merchants Bank launched “Lightning Loan” at the beginning of last year. Customers can self-service loans through mobile APP or online banking. The loan application, approval, contracting and lending system can be automated, and the loan can be issued in 60 seconds. The “Shengrong e-loan” launched by CCB at the end of 2014 is unsecured. Based on the small and micro enterprises entering the Shanrong business, the quota is up to 2 million yuan.
According to the relevant staff of Zheshang Bank, as long as they are open online stores on Taobao, Tmall and other mainstream e-commerce platforms for more than one year, online shop sellers of a certain scale can apply for “e-commerce loan” products. The store owner does not need to provide any collateral, mainly the online store operation, character credit, loan use and other information can directly verify the loan amount, up to 750,000 yuan.
Bank interest rate has an advantage
Compared with the self-operated loan business of e-commerce platforms such as Ali and Jingdong, the bank's “e-commerce loan” generally has obvious advantages in interest rates. According to the reporter's calculation, the annualized interest rate of E-commerce loans of Ali platform is above 10%, but the annualized interest rate of bank e-commerce loan products generally does not exceed 10%. Take Hua Xia Bank as an example. At present, the daily interest rate of Hua Xia Bank's e-commerce loan products is generally 2.4%, that is, the annualized interest rate is generally 8%-9%. If the customer applies for the loan through the loan network of Hua Xia Bank in the morning, it will be in the afternoon. If the money can be returned to the bank account and the loan is returned, the customer's interest on the day is zero.
Zheshang Bank’s e-commerce loan support is paid on a daily basis. With the arrival of the double 11 , Zheshang Bank's customers who handle e-commerce loans can enjoy a certain preferential interest rate, and the minimum loan interest per 10,000 yuan per day is only 2.3 yuan.
In addition, although the e-commerce platforms such as Ali and JD.com provide loan support for merchants in the platform, merchants outside the platform can enjoy their loan services. Bank e-commerce loan products generally cover a wider range of products, as long as they have a certain operating history on large-scale e-commerce platforms such as Tmall, Taobao, and Jingdong, as well as cross-border e-commerce.
With the popularity of e-commerce platforms in recent years, banks have clearly seen the big cake of e-commerce loans. It is understood that since the Zheshang Bank launched this "e-commerce loan" product last year, it has been favored by the market. According to data from Zheshang Bank, as of the end of September 2016, the balance of e-commerce loans of Zheshang Bank was 4.795 billion yuan, an increase of 350% compared with the beginning of the year.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Those who are deeply mired in online loans: Have you repaid this month?
- Registering dozens of online loan apps will affect credit reporting?
- A woman received more than 70,000 repayment notices from the bank! Senseless...
- A minute to teach you how to quickly increase the amount of online business loans?
- The 23-year-old female college student is trapped in the online loan trap.
- The net loan was collected by the door, and I used a stone to smash my glass, listen, 砰
- Want to ask for a job but get a routine, online loan scam "dressing" into job hunting training
- Borrowed 1,000, the online loan company lost him 60,000, by what?
- Will it be overdue with Alipay and credit card? You may not know this very well.
- A bunch of arrears, can't really do it?
- Raiders - Taobao installs mobile phones in installments
- Card Friends Spring - How to apply for a large credit card
- Kayou's Spring - Large Credit Card Processing Conditions
- What if the seller does not move the account?
- Buy a second-hand house How to check the seller's real estate license?
- Banks rush to guarantee the company's customers three ways
- Double 12 most "fire" Taobao joint name card
- Recommended: CITIC Taobao Credit Card
- How to cancel the Taobao campus card of Bank of China?
- Double 12 Taobao essential credit card