- What does it mean to pay back in advance? The so-called early repayment refers to the borrower's application for early repayment of the loan part to the bank, and guarantees that the previous month has not been overdue and returned the current month loan; according to the bank's specified date, the loan part will be fully repaid or partially repaid. ...
- What does the national student loan mean? Question: Rong 360 loan expert, hello! What does the national student loan mean? Rong 360 loan expert reply: Hello! The national student loan is led by the government, the financial interest subsidy, the finance and the university jointly give the bank a certain risk compensation fund, the bank, the education administration department...
- What does the floor area ratio mean? Recently, people are paying more and more attention to the improvement of the quality of life, and the concept of the floor area ratio has been attracting people's attention. So, what is the floor area ratio? How does it affect our lives? The following 360 small series will give you a detailed explanation. The floor area ratio means...
- What does mortgage loan mean? A mortgage loan is a personal housing loan business in which a home buyer provides a phased guarantee for a real estate company that is mortgaged by the purchased house and purchased by the house. The so-called mortgage refers to the mortgagor who transfers the property rights to the mortgage, and the beneficiary acts as the repayment guarantor to pay off the loan in the mortgagor...
- What does it mean to change the camp? At the State Council executive meeting held on March 18, Premier Li Keqiang said that starting from May 1, the expansion of the camp to increase the pilot industry scope, the real estate industry, financial industry, life service industry, four industries into the scope of the pilot reform . Among them, the real estate industry’s camp reform has increased...
What does consumer loan mean?
What does consumer loan mean? Consumer loans first developed in the United States, and have been widely welcomed by young consumers in China. It refers to personal loans for studying abroad loans, home decoration, purchasing durable goods and even buying a car. Consumer loans are characterized by a wide range of consumer uses, high loan quotas, and long loan maturities.
You ask me for a consumer loan
1. The property I am preparing to mortgage is built earlier. Can I apply for a loan?
A: The age of the house needs to be within 20 years.
2. How much loan can I get?
A: Generally, you will judge the amount of loan you can get based on your income, credit history, expenses, deposits and other asset loan purposes.
3. If my income is low or older, can I apply for a loan?
A: If you are over-aged or have low income, you can form a joint borrower with one or more natural persons with full civil capacity to share the responsibility for repayment and improve your creditworthiness.
4. After the loan, how can I repay it?
A: After you apply for a loan, we will automatically deduct the amount of each repayment from your repayment account on a regular basis according to the repayment method you selected. You only need to stay in your repayment account. You can make a deposit at the bank's outlets or our self-service deposit machine, or through online bank transfer. In the area where the UnionPay cross-bank transfer business is opened, you can also use the ATM of other banks in this business. The machine transfers funds for repayment.
5. Can I repay in advance or partially repay? Do I have to pay for the early repayment?
A: During the repayment period, you can adjust the repayment plan at any time according to your own financial arrangement. The fee will be executed according to the loan contract. After you repay the loan in advance, you can also choose two repayment methods:
1. The repayment period remains the same, and the repayment amount is relatively reduced.
2, the amount of repayment is unchanged, and the period is shortened accordingly.
It is worth mentioning that consumer loans can indeed improve our quality of life. However, if consumption concepts are not scientific, blind consumption and excessive consumption, it may become a burden of life. Before applying for loans, grasp the principle of appropriate consumption. This is very important.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: What does consumer loan mean?
- Ma Yun’s father also sprinkled money, 3,000 yuan free to borrow, do you want it?
- I can still make a loan after the deadline. This old iron is amazing.
- Those who are deeply mired in online loans: Have you repaid this month?
- Registering dozens of online loan apps will affect credit reporting?
- A woman received more than 70,000 repayment notices from the bank! Senseless...
- A minute to teach you how to quickly increase the amount of online business loans?
- The 23-year-old female college student is trapped in the online loan trap.
- The net loan was collected by the door, and I used a stone to smash my glass, listen, 砰
- Want to ask for a job but get a routine, online loan scam "dressing" into job hunting training
- Borrowed 1,000, the online loan company lost him 60,000, by what?
- What does the repayment method mean?
- What does mortgage mean?
- What does the credit report mean?
- What is a consumer loan?
- What does the housing provident fund mean?
- What does “detailed information” mean?
- What does the financial investigation fee mean?
- What does counter guarantee mean?
- What does the Free Trade Zone mean?
- What does a domestic mortgage loan mean?