- Why do merchants prefer Alipay payment instead of WeChat payment? Personally think that businesses use Alipay or WeChat can be from two perspectives: First, the difference between WeChat and Alipay; second is the consumer habits. I. Differences between WeChat and Alipay (1) WeChat Wealth Pass does not support third-party payment Wechat is often used to support...
- WeChat Alipay practical Raiders ...
- In order to fight Alipay, WeChat is also fighting For more financial knowledge, please follow WeChat search 360 financial management [WeChat public number: rong360licai] ...
- Today, the biggest enemy of Alipay and WeChat is coming. The WeChat withdrawal charge for handling fees has been buzzing in the past two days. However, many people have overlooked: At 5 o'clock in the morning, Apple Pay WeChat Alipay’s biggest opponent officially launched. Apple pay goes online today Wechat and China Construction Bank's WeChat also issued a message that: Apple Pay will ...
- Let Alipay and WeChat pay their opponents trembling! Double Twelve, it is said that it is also a festival of carnival tribes. And on this day, China UnionPay joined hands with 20 commercial banks to hold a grand cloud flash payment conference in Beijing. What is the ghost of cloud flash payment? Before the conference, the head of the China UnionPay office took me to...
Will you see the doctor pay with WeChat Alipay?
Mobile healthcare has been the most talked about since the capital market became hot in 2014. Alibaba, Tencent, and UnionPay have all been involved in the payment of medical expenses, and the medical field has become a hotly contested field. However, how to achieve the key link between payment products and medical insurance, each has not yet achieved "thrilling hop." Will you pay with WeChat Alipay?
Mobile medical payment tripartite separatist
At the Shenzhen Maternal and Child Health Hospital, WeChat “Health Care Month” has just ended. During this one-month event, patients pay medical bills on the WeChat platform by paying attention to the WeChat public number of Shenzhen Maternal and Child Health Hospital. Fees can be reduced up to 300 yuan. Not only Shenzhen, WeChat's first phase covers 15 Tier-3 hospitals in six provinces of Guangdong, Guangxi, Hubei, Shandong, Ningxia and Heilongjiang.
According to survey data, more than 30,000 people use WeChat to pay each day, which saves the time spent on seeing a doctor. In May 2014, Alipay officially announced the “Future Hospital” plan. After a year, many medical institutions across the country have taken care of Alipay. Although both Ali and Tencent have been slow to beat, at the beginning of this year, China UnionPay also announced its entry into the mobile medical payment market.
Significant payment effect in hospital water testing
While WeChat vigorously promoted its payment function, Shenzhen MCH Hospital, which is a preferred hospital for many pregnant women in Shenzhen, is also paying its attention to the project. Although registration, payment, and taking drugs are not the core of medical treatment, due to the limited and fixed window of the hospital, patients often consume a lot of time and energy, and this impact also affects the quality of the core medical treatment. In the Shenzhen Maternal and Child Health Hospital, the number of visits per day in Hung Hom District and Fukang District reached 5,000. According to the calculation of 3,000 visits per day in the Hung Hom Campus, the three payment links for registration, inspection, and taking medicine are equivalent to 9,000 person-times of queuing payments per day, and nearly 10,000 people flow in the hospital's space, which is extremely crowded.
At the press conference on November 5th, Shenzhen Maternal and Child Health Hospital announced that they would go hand in hand with 160 doctors and pay for the formal opening of the consultation. The latter is a unified platform for appointment and registration by the Shenzhen Municipal Health and Family Planning Commission. The payment service in the clinic has been put on line in a number of hospitals in Shenzhen and Dongguan. After more than a month of use, the Shenzhen Maternal and Child Health Care Center paid a considerable amount of money in the diagnosis. On the first day of October 26th, it broke through 400 pens and the amount paid was close to 50,000 yuan. One month later, the number of transactions in a single-day consultation exceeded 1,000, and reached a record high. As of now, the total number of transactions paid in the clinic exceeded 15,000, and the daily average transaction amount was more than 100,000 yuan.
"Internet health care can solve the most pressing problems in hospitals," said Yao Jilong, dean of the Shenzhen Maternal and Child Health Care Hospital. "Internet + medical care" is not a simple "medical + Internet", but the use of Internet technologies in the segmentation of medical services. Innovate to solve traditional medical problems.
Access to medical insurance problems to be solved
Although each product provides online payment for medical expenses, up till now, none of them has been connected with Medicare, realizing real-time settlement with Medicare.Currently Alipay, WeChat, etc. have given the solution of “advance payment”. Medical insurance users make payment for medical expenses in the process of making an appointment for registration, medical consultation, etc., and use mobile payment to advance payment, and insert a medical insurance card into the hospital charging window before leaving hospital. Return of fees.
The traditional medical model is doctor-centered. With the introduction of the mobile Internet, the medical model has shifted from being patient-centered to optimizing the medical procedures and procedures according to the needs of patients. This has become the only way for major hospitals to increase patient satisfaction. Once the medical insurance department clears the green light for real-time settlement of mobile medical services, mobile medical care will bring greater convenience to the people.
One of the most prominent manifestations of the development of Internet medical care to date is the core of medical care. For example, electronic prescriptions and medical insurance payment access are difficult to reach and difficult to move. But at the same time, the difficulties are also the focus. Some experts have stated that to achieve sustainable development, Internet medical care must solve the problem of the payment link, but medical insurance does not intervene in the Internet field, and commercial health insurance does not intervene. This requires the government and society to jointly support solutions. It is worth trying and exploring. The new "Internet health care information service management measures" is expected to be introduced within the year. At present, the National Health and Family Planning Commission is seeking third-party health service platform and related companies and institutions. The industry hopes that the introduction of the new regulations will give the Internet greater room for health management and enable it to develop rapidly and in a standard manner.
【Exclusive Manuscripts and Disclaimer】 All works marked as “Future 360 Original” must be reproduced, excerpted or otherwise used by any entity, organization or individual without authorization in writing. Has been authorized in writing, indicating the source melts 360. Violations of the above statement inflicted violations of the 360's legal rights will be legally pursued. The materials and conclusions in the work are for reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. For written authorization, please email: email@example.com
- Comment List (User comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirms their description)
- Mobile Edition: Will you see the doctor pay with WeChat Alipay?
- Scatter cash, be careful and be arbitrarily set!
- Owing to the loan that is not credited, can you really not pay it back?
- Some of the bank’s first suites have gone up in interest rates: they are in fact disguised
- How to eliminate bad credit information and restore credit card limits in 2017
- "Sword" was actually a borrowing drama! Do you understand it!
- How to deal with the old Lai who does not pay the money?
- Can credit information not be able to borrow?
- The cold window read hard for 16 years. You haven't earned a migrant worker much!
- Alipay great joy! Sesame points will be updated, 700 million users boiling! Sesame
- Migrant workers earn much more than college students. Why do loans for squatters are often rejected?
- Taobao credit card payment limit
- What is the borrower's own payment?
- Central Bank tightens third party payment Alipay Tenpay responds unaffected
- End of free lunch: Alipay computer transfer charges
- Alipay vs. Lakala - Where do the friends go?
- New "grab ticket artifact" Alipay can buy back
- WeChat credit card repayment reliable?
- What is the payment limit for CCB to use "account payment"?
- Industrial Bank Taobao joint name card Alipay shopping points policy
- Can WeChat Repay for Industrial Bank Credit Card?