- Why do merchants prefer Alipay payments instead of WeChat payments? Personally feel that merchants using Alipay or WeChat can start from two perspectives: one is the difference between WeChat and Alipay; the other is consumer habits. First, the difference between WeChat and Alipay (1) WeChat WeChat does not support third-party payment. We often use it on WeChat...
- WeChat Alipay practical Raiders ...
- In order to fight against Alipay, WeChat is also fighting Get more financial management knowledge, please use WeChat search to focus on 360 financial management [WeChat public number: rong360licai] ...
- Today, Alipay, WeChat’s biggest enemy is coming. WeChat cash withdrawal fees have been raging for two days, but many people have ignored it: At 5 am today, Apple Pay WeChat Alipay's biggest rival officially launched. Apple pay is online today. WeChat of China Development Bank and China Construction Bank also announced that Apple Pay will...
- Let the opponents of Alipay and WeChat pay to tremble come! Double twelve, it is said that it is also a festival of handcuffs. On this day, China UnionPay joined hands with twenty commercial banks to hold a grand cloud flash payment conference in Beijing. What is the ghost of cloud flash? Before the press conference, the person in charge of China UnionPay Office took me to...
Will you pay with WeChat Alipay when you see a doctor?
Since the booming capital market in 2014, topics such as appointment registration, mid-diagnosis payment, and online medical treatment have been discussed most. At this stage, Ali, Tencent and UnionPay are all involved in the payment of medical expenses, and the medical field has become a battleground. However, how to realize the key link between payment products and medical insurance has not yet achieved “thundering”. Will you pay with WeChat Alipay now?
Mobile medical payment
In Shenzhen Maternal and Child Health Hospital, WeChat “Health Care Month” has just closed. During this one-month event, patients paid medical fees and inspections on WeChat platform by paying attention to the WeChat public number of Shenzhen Maternal and Child Health Hospital. The fee can be reduced by up to 300 yuan. Not only Shenzhen, the first phase of WeChat covers 15 top three hospitals in six provinces of Guangdong, Guangxi, Hubei, Shandong, Ningxia and Heilongjiang.
According to the survey data, more than 30,000 people use WeChat every day to save time for consultation. In May 2014, Alipay officially announced the “Future Hospital” program. After a year, many medical institutions across the country have handed over Alipay. Although both Ali and Tencent were slower than half a shot, at the beginning of this year, China UnionPay also announced that it would cut into the mobile medical payment market.
Significant payment effect in hospital trials
At the same time that WeChat vigorously promoted its payment function, the Shenzhen Maternal and Child Health Hospital, which is the hospital of choice for many pregnant women in Shenzhen, is also paying for the project in close consultation. Although the registration, payment, and medicine collection are not the core of medical treatment, due to the limited and fixed window of the hospital, the patient often spends a lot of time and energy, and this influence also affects the quality of the core diagnosis and treatment. In the Shenzhen Maternal and Child Health Hospital, the number of daily visits to the Hongfu District and Fuqiang District increased by 5,000. Based on the calculation of 3,000 person-times per day in the Hongyuan District, the three payment links of registration, inspection and drug collection are equivalent to 9000 person-times of queues per day, and nearly 10,000 people flow in the hospital space, which is crowded.
At the press conference on November 5th, Shenzhen Maternal and Child Health Hospital announced that it would join hands to seek medical treatment 160 and officially open the consultation. The latter is a unified platform for the Shenzhen Municipal Health Planning Commission to make an appointment for registration. The payment service in the clinic has been launched in many hospitals in Shenzhen and Dongguan. After more than a month of use, the performance of the Shenzhen Maternal and Child Health Hospital paid a considerable amount of money. On the first day of October 26, it exceeded 400, and the payment amount was close to 50,000 yuan. After one month, the number of pens paid in a single day of diagnosis exceeded 1,000, a new high. Up to now, the total number of payments in the clinic has exceeded 15,000, and the average daily transaction amount is over 100,000 yuan.
"Internet medical treatment can solve the problems that hospitals need to solve most." Yao Jilong, dean of Shenzhen Maternal and Child Health Hospital, said that "Internet + medical" is not a simple "medical + Internet", but uses Internet technology in the segmentation of medical services. Innovate to solve the traditional medical problems.
Access to medical insurance problems to be solved
Although each product provides online payment for medical expenses, so far, no one has docked with medical insurance to realize real-time settlement with medical insurance.At present, Alipay, WeChat, etc. have given the solution of “payback and return”. The medical insurance users have to pay for the medical expenses in the appointment registration and consultation, and use the mobile payment to pay for the advance payment, and insert the medical insurance card into the hospital charging window before leaving the hospital. The fee is refunded.
The traditional medical treatment mode is doctor-centered. With the introduction of mobile Internet, the medical treatment mode is shifting to the patient-centered, and the medical treatment links and processes are optimized according to the needs of patients, which has become the only way for major hospitals to improve patient satisfaction. Once the medical insurance department "green light" for mobile medical real-time settlement, mobile medical care will bring greater convenience to the people.
The outstanding performance of Internet medical development to date is the core of medical care, such as: electronic prescriptions, medical insurance payment access, etc. are difficult to reach, difficult to move. At the same time, the difficulty is also the focus. Some experts said that Internet medical treatment must solve the problem of payment in order to achieve sustainable development. However, medical insurance has not intervened in the Internet field, and commercial health insurance has not intervened. This requires the government and the society to jointly support the solution. It is worth trying and exploring. The new "Internet Health Care Information Service Management Measures" is expected to be introduced within the year. At present, the National Health and Family Planning Commission is seeking advice from third-party health service platforms and related enterprises and institutions. The industry hopes that the introduction of the new regulations will give the Internet health management more room to develop rapidly.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: Will you pay with WeChat Alipay when you see a doctor?
- The flower buds are cashed out, be careful to be riddled!
- If you owe a loan without a credit card, can you really not pay it back?
- Part of the bank’s first suite interest rate rises behind: actually it’s disguised
- 2017 how to eliminate bad credit and restore credit card quota
- "Liang Jian" is actually a borrowing drama! Do you understand it!
- How to deal with the old money that owes money?
- Is it difficult to get a loan?
- After sixteen years of hard work, you have not earned much from migrant workers!
- Alipay is overjoyed! Sesame will be updated, 700 million users boil! Sesame
- Migrant workers earn more than college students, and are often rejected for loans?
- Taobao credit card payment limit
- What is the borrower's own payment?
- The central bank tightens third-party payments. Alipay’s response is unaffected.
- End of free lunch: Alipay computer transfer is charged
- Alipay vs. Lakara - Where are the friends?
- The new "grab ticket artifact" Alipay can buy back
- Is the WeChat credit card still reliable?
- What is the payment limit for the construction bank to use “account payment”?
- Industrial Bank Taobao Co-branded Card Alipay Shopping Points Policy
- Can WeChat repay the credit card of Industrial Bank?