- Is it a far cry from the WeChat Alipay, Singapore’s cashless payment era? When I first arrived in Singapore, I found that most people use cash when they buy things here, but they are used to going out in the country without a wallet and buying a cell phone with a mobile phone. It feels like it was back a few years ago. Someone may want to marry me, I don't want to bring money to swipe my card! ...
- WeChat Alipay has no subsidies! Scan code payment limit, 500 per day? Yang Mama broke the heart in order to protect everyone's assets, but unfortunately every time the dog was licked. Yesterday, Yang Ma made a big move, mainly for the QR code that everyone is using now. Let's first take a look at the main contents of this regulation: 1. Barcode payment new regulations...
- We are used to WeChat Alipay, but remember that these places in China can only be used in cash. Cash transactions now sound a bit strange, go out and buy something and get all the phones. This change has also made us feel more convenient than ever. However, not all places can be operated by mobile phone. Actually in me...
- WeChat Alipay static scan code payment limit Today, the use of WeChat, Alipay scan code payment has become the norm of life. But do you know? Payments using WeChat, Alipay and other applications will officially usher in the quota limit. A few days ago, the People's Bank of China issued the "People's Bank of China on the issuance of bar code payment business specifications...
- WeChat Alipay practical Raiders ...
Will you pay with WeChat Alipay when you see a doctor?
Since the booming capital market in 2014, topics such as appointment registration, mid-diagnosis payment, and online medical treatment have been discussed most. At this stage, Ali, Tencent and UnionPay are all involved in the payment of medical expenses, and the medical field has become a battleground. However, how to realize the key link between payment products and medical insurance has not yet achieved “thundering”. Will you pay with WeChat Alipay now?
Mobile medical payment
In Shenzhen Maternal and Child Health Hospital, WeChat “Health Care Month” has just closed. During this one-month event, patients paid medical fees and inspections on WeChat platform by paying attention to the WeChat public number of Shenzhen Maternal and Child Health Hospital. The fee can be reduced by up to 300 yuan. Not only Shenzhen, the first phase of WeChat covers 15 top three hospitals in six provinces of Guangdong, Guangxi, Hubei, Shandong, Ningxia and Heilongjiang.
According to the survey data, more than 30,000 people use WeChat every day to save time for consultation. In May 2014, Alipay officially announced the “Future Hospital” program. After a year, many medical institutions across the country have handed over Alipay. Although both Ali and Tencent were slower than half a shot, at the beginning of this year, China UnionPay also announced that it would cut into the mobile medical payment market.
Significant payment effect in hospital trials
At the same time that WeChat vigorously promoted its payment function, the Shenzhen Maternal and Child Health Hospital, which is the hospital of choice for many pregnant women in Shenzhen, is also paying for the project in close consultation. Although the registration, payment, and medicine collection are not the core of medical treatment, due to the limited and fixed window of the hospital, the patient often spends a lot of time and energy, and this influence also affects the quality of the core diagnosis and treatment. In the Shenzhen Maternal and Child Health Hospital, the number of daily visits to the Hongfu District and Fuqiang District increased by 5,000. Based on the calculation of 3,000 person-times per day in the Hongyuan District, the three payment links of registration, inspection and drug collection are equivalent to 9000 person-times of queues per day, and nearly 10,000 people flow in the hospital space, which is crowded.
At the press conference on November 5th, Shenzhen Maternal and Child Health Hospital announced that it would join hands to seek medical treatment 160 and officially open the consultation. The latter is a unified platform for the Shenzhen Municipal Health Planning Commission to make an appointment for registration. The payment service in the clinic has been launched in many hospitals in Shenzhen and Dongguan. After more than a month of use, the performance of the Shenzhen Maternal and Child Health Hospital paid a considerable amount of money. On the first day of October 26, it exceeded 400, and the payment amount was close to 50,000 yuan. After one month, the number of pens paid in a single day of diagnosis exceeded 1,000, a new high. Up to now, the total number of payments in the clinic has exceeded 15,000, and the average daily transaction amount is over 100,000 yuan.
"Internet medical treatment can solve the problems that hospitals need to solve most." Yao Jilong, dean of Shenzhen Maternal and Child Health Hospital, said that "Internet + medical" is not a simple "medical + Internet", but uses Internet technology in the segmentation of medical services. Innovate to solve the traditional medical problems.
Access to medical insurance problems to be solved
Although each product provides online payment for medical expenses, so far, no one has docked with medical insurance to realize real-time settlement with medical insurance.At present, Alipay, WeChat, etc. have given the solution of “payback and return”. The medical insurance users have to pay for the medical expenses in the appointment registration and consultation, and use the mobile payment to pay for the advance payment, and insert the medical insurance card into the hospital charging window before leaving the hospital. The fee is refunded.
The traditional medical treatment mode is doctor-centered. With the introduction of mobile Internet, the medical treatment mode is shifting to the patient-centered, and the medical treatment links and processes are optimized according to the needs of patients, which has become the only way for major hospitals to improve patient satisfaction. Once the medical insurance department "green light" for mobile medical real-time settlement, mobile medical care will bring greater convenience to the people.
The outstanding performance of Internet medical development to date is the core of medical care, such as: electronic prescriptions, medical insurance payment access, etc. are difficult to reach, difficult to move. At the same time, the difficulty is also the focus. Some experts said that Internet medical treatment must solve the problem of payment in order to achieve sustainable development. However, medical insurance has not intervened in the Internet field, and commercial health insurance has not intervened. This requires the government and the society to jointly support the solution. It is worth trying and exploring. The new "Internet Health Care Information Service Management Measures" is expected to be introduced within the year. At present, the National Health and Family Planning Commission is seeking advice from third-party health service platforms and related enterprises and institutions. The industry hopes that the introduction of the new regulations will give the Internet health management more room to develop rapidly.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: Will you pay with WeChat Alipay when you see a doctor?
- Violent collection: online loans and old loans will pay back! Netizen: Actually, I even do Lao Lai.
- The online loan owed money is not finished, may not be able to apply for a credit card?
- 26-year-old debts of 2 million, abandoned by his girlfriend and relatives to self-harm, and finally
- The online lending platform is going to sue the overdue person, is it scaring people or really
- The borrower’s excuses for delaying repayment, have you heard a few?
- Three kinds of loan fraud inventory, encounter any one, please stay away from it immediately
- After the third confession, I finally came ashore, but I couldn’t sleep, and said no in my heart.
- "Three Great Gods" living in slums: a few thousand dollars owed, such as
- How did I go ashore and tell you with my personal experience?
- When the collection allows you to repay the principal only, be sure to be vigilant!
- Full coverage of credit card payment - fast payment
- What is a payment terminal?
- What is the lender's entrusted payment?
- What is the borrower's own payment?
- What is the payment limit for the construction bank to use “account payment”?
- Bank of China Exhibition Industry Tongbao
- Dear, do you know the collection treasure?
- Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Corporate Mortgage
- Taobao credit card payment limit
- Can a credit card also pay for a taxi?