- Cross-border RMB loan pilot expansion Guangdong Hengqin and Nansha approved The pilot scope of cross-border RMB loans has expanded again. Yesterday, the Guangzhou Branch of the People's Bank of China announced the “Interim Measures for the Pilot Management of Cross-border RMB Loan Business in Nansha and Hengqin New Areas of Guangdong” (hereinafter referred to as the “Interim Measures”), which started in Nansha, Guangdong, and Hengqin...
- Bank of China Personal Finance Products Financing Facilitation Loan Product Name Personal Wealth Management Product Financing Facility Loan Product Description Personal Wealth Management Financing Facility Loan refers to the assets and their income in the personal wealth management product account purchased by the Bank of China in the name of the borrower as the repayment guarantee, and the account suspension payment processing. ..
- Applicable objects of the Bank of China's personal wealth management product financing facilitation loan Personal wealth management product financing facilitation loan refers to the assets and their income in the personal wealth management product account purchased by the bank in the name of the borrower as the repayment guarantee, the account suspension payment processing as the main control means, and the financing limit is calculated at a certain conversion rate. ,and...
- Materials required for handling loans for the convenience of China Bank's personal wealth management products financing When applying for a personal wealth management product financing facilitation loan, the borrower shall provide the following information to the lender: (1) The loan application form shall be signed and confirmed by the borrower; (2) The original valid identity document of the borrower (refers to the resident ID card and account Book or other valid residence...
- Bank of China's personal wealth management products financing loan loan term, quota and repayment The term of the financing facilitation loan is tentatively set to a minimum of no less than one month (including one month) and a maximum of one year (including one year). The personal wealth management product financing convenience loan single loan starting point amount is RMB 100,000 (including 100,000 yuan), the maximum is not more than RMB 10 million (including...
Cross-border loan pilot Taiwanese companies enjoy financing convenience
“Cross-border loan” is a pilot of cross-border RMB loan business in Kunshan and Taiwan (hereinafter referred to as “cross-border loan”). It was approved by the People’s Bank of China in July this year, which allows Taiwan-funded enterprises in the Kunshan Experimental Zone to operate from Taiwan. The banking institutions of the RMB business borrowed RMB funds.
“At present, Jiangsu Kunshan has become one of the most active Taiwanese investment companies in mainland China, one of the most intensive areas for Taiwan-funded enterprises and a cross-strait economic and cultural exchange. As of the end of September this year, Kunshan has approved 4,574 Taiwan-funded enterprises with a total investment of 559.5. US$100 million; Kunshan attracts about 1/4 of Jiangsu’s capital and about 1/9 of the country, respectively.” Chen Jun, head of the Kunshan Branch of the People’s Bank of China, said that the demand for Taiwanese enterprises in the Kunshan pilot area is strong, but Small and medium-sized Taiwan enterprises, “rootless” Taiwan enterprises, and listed companies on the market cannot fully utilize the Group's two-way borrowing policy to obtain cross-border low-cost RMB funds. Therefore, it is especially necessary to carry out “cross-border loans”.
In Chen Jun’s view, the pilot of “cross-border lending” business pilots can further play the role of demonstration and leading role in the financial innovation business of Kunshan Experimental Zone, meet the needs of Taiwanese-funded enterprises’ production and operation financing, and promote the fullness of Taiwanese enterprises in the region. The use of "two markets, two kinds of resources" to accelerate industrial development and economic transformation; on the other hand, it is also conducive to promoting the cross-border flow of RMB funds between Kunming and Taiwan, and injecting new vitality into deepening economic and trade exchanges between Kun and Taiwan. Since the launch of the pilot business, a total of 30 Taiwan-funded enterprises have signed cooperation agreements with local banks, with an intention amount of 370 million yuan. Up to now, the “cross-border loan” business pilot has registered a total of 80 million yuan for contract registration and 69.94 million yuan for withdrawal registration.
“In the past, Taiwanese enterprises could lend to local banks, and they could borrow foreign debts to borrow money from relevant overseas banks. 'Cross-border loans' broadened the financing channels for Taiwan-funded enterprises in Kunshan, and the financing costs were reduced, especially for many small and medium-sized enterprises. Taiwan enterprises." Chen Shiqin, financial manager of Taiwan Enterprise Association Technology Co., Ltd. said.
Through the pilot of “cross-border lending” business, many companies have obtained tangible benefits. Dingying Electronics (Kunshan) Co., Ltd. is a Taiwan-funded enterprise established by Taiwan-listed company Dingying Electronics Co., Ltd. with full authority. The enterprise is the first batch of enterprises to conduct the “cross-border loan” business pilot project in Kunshan Experimental Zone. The first loan from the Yushan Bank of Taiwan was RMB 6 million, and the interest rate was reduced by about 1% compared with the average domestic bank.
"Financing channels for front-end enterprises in the mainland, first, with the results of the operation and the Chinese or foreign banks in the mainland to obtain RMB or foreign currency financing, and second, with the difference between the total foreign investment and registered capital, to obtain foreign currency financing." Zhang Qin, deputy manager of Finance Department of Ying Electronics (Kunshan), for example, assumes that the company's total investment in Kunshan is 220 million US dollars, the registered capital is 80 million US dollars, and the middle gap is 140 million US dollars. The overseas parent company can obtain financing from overseas and then remit it. .
Zhang Qin said that its parent company is a listed company in Taiwan. If it borrows through the group, according to the relevant laws of Taiwan and the management regulations of listed companies, the situation of “funding loans” of related companies requires the approval of the board of directors and the general meeting of shareholders, and needs to be announced. The procedure is relatively cumbersome. Through the “cross-border loan” pilot, the company can directly lend to Taiwan-funded banks. From signing a contract to a loan for about a week or more, it can be solved in one day.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Set of road loans, training loans, naked loans... Have you fallen through these pits?
- Check out some common loan scams
- What are the conditions for the loan?
- Low-income people How to get loans
- The loan was rejected? That's because you don't know this!
- One minute to understand the pre-lending review, the loan pass rate increased by 90%!
- In 2014, the loan was 315, and the various loan pits were counted!
- Those who are deeply mired in online loans: Have you repaid this month?
- Registering dozens of online loan apps will affect credit reporting?
- A woman received more than 70,000 repayment notices from the bank! Senseless...
- A minute to teach you how to quickly increase the amount of online business loans?
- The 23-year-old female college student is trapped in the online loan trap.
- The net loan was collected by the door, and I used a stone to smash my glass, listen, 砰
- Want to ask for a job but get a routine, online loan scam "dressing" into job hunting training
- Borrowed 1,000, the online loan company lost him 60,000, by what?
- Will it be overdue with Alipay and credit card? You may not know this very well.
- A bunch of arrears, can't really do it?
- Hebei Bank Convenience Loan
- What are the conditions for applying for small convenience loans?
- Jiaxing Bank facilitates self-service pledge loans
- Sichuan pilot rural land transfer income mortgage loan
- Pilot project to start land income guarantee loan in Yanbian, Jilin
- The revised management measures for consumer finance companies revised the loan limit of 200,000
- For the longest two years, Shanxi will pilot the development of agricultural machinery mortgage loans.
- ICBC's "small amount of convenient loans" to help micro-enterprises
- Urumqi City Commercial Bank Fixed Asset Financing Loan
- The scope of the property tax pilot will expand next year