- Cross-border RMB loan pilot expansion Guangdong Hengqin, Nansha approved The scope of pilot cross-border RMB loans has been further expanded. Yesterday, the People's Bank of China Guangzhou Branch announced the Interim Measures for the Pilot Management of Cross-border Renminbi RMB Loans in Nansha and Hengqin New Districts of Guangdong Province (hereinafter referred to as “Provisional Measures”), which started in Nansha and Hengqin in Guangdong Province.
- Bank of China Personal Finance Product Financing Facility Loan Product Name Personal Finance Product Financing Facilitation Loan Product Description Personal Finance Product Financing Facilitation Loan refers to the asset in the personal wealth management product account and its income purchased by the Bank of China in the name of the borrower himself as the repayment guarantee and the account discontinued payment processing. ..
- Bank of China Personal Financial Product Financing Facility Personal financing product financing facility loan refers to the asset in the personal wealth management product account and its income purchased by the Bank of China in the name of the borrower’s own person as the repayment guarantee, the account suspension payment processing as the main control method, and the calculation of the financing limit at a certain conversion rate. ,and...
- The materials required for the Bank of China to manage personal financing products for financing convenience loans The borrower should provide the following information to the lender when applying for a personal financing product financing facility loan: (1) The loan application form is signed and confirmed by the loan applicant; (2) The original identity of the borrower's valid identity document (referring to the resident identity card, account number) Book or other valid residence...
- Bank of China's Banking Loans for Personal Finance Product Financing Loans, Limits, and Repayments The financing facility loan period is tentatively set at a minimum of 1 month (including 1 month) and a maximum of 1 year (including 1 year). The starting point amount of single loan for personal finance product financing convenience loan is RMB 100,000 yuan (including 100000 yuan), and the maximum is no more than RMB 10 million yuan (including ...
Cross-border loan pilots Taiwanese share financing facilities
"Cross-border Lending" is a trial of Kunshan and Taiwan's cross-border RMB loan business (hereinafter referred to as "cross-border loan"). It was approved by the People's Bank of China in July this year, allowing Taiwan-funded enterprises in the Kunshan Experimental Zone to operate from Taiwan. The banking institutions of the Renminbi business borrowed RMB funds.
“Currently, Kunshan, Jiangsu Province has become one of the most active areas for investment by Taiwanese companies in Taiwan, the most concentrated areas for Taiwan-funded enterprises and cross-strait economic and cultural exchanges. As of the end of September this year, Kunshan has approved 4,574 Taiwan-funded enterprises with a total investment of 559.5. Billion U.S. dollars; Kunshan attracts Taiwanese investment to about 1/4 of Jiangsu Province and 1/9 of the nation respectively.” said Chen Jun, the branch of the People’s Bank of China’s Kunshan City Branch. At present, Taiwan’s enterprises in Kunshan Experimental Area have a strong demand for funds, but It does not belong to the group's small and medium-sized Taiwanese companies, "rootless" Taiwanese companies, and listed counter companies. It also cannot fully utilize the Group's two-way loan policy to obtain cross-border, low-cost renminbi funds. Therefore, it is particularly necessary to develop "cross-border loans."
In Chen Jun’s opinion, the development of “cross-border loan” business pilots can, on the one hand, further demonstrate the leading role of the financial innovation business in the Kunshan pilot area, meet the needs of Taiwanese-funded enterprises in production and operation of financing in the district, and promote the full availability of Taiwanese enterprises in the region. Utilizing “two markets and two resources” to speed up industrial development and economic transformation; on the other hand, it is also conducive to promoting the cross-border flow of RMB funds between Kuntai and Taiwan, and injecting new vitality into the deepening of Kuntai’s economic and trade exchanges. Since the launch of the pilot business, a total of 30 Taiwan-funded enterprises have signed cooperation agreements with local banks, with an intention of 370 million yuan. Up to now, the "cross-border loan" business pilot has accumulatively registered 80 million yuan in contract registration and 61.94 million yuan in withdrawal registration.
“In the past, Taiwan companies couldBank loanIt can also borrow foreign debts to borrow funds from related overseas banks; ‘cross-border loans’ broaden the financing channels for Taiwan-funded companies in Kunshan, and the financing costs have been reduced, especially for many small and medium-sized Taiwanese companies. "Chen Shiqin, the financial manager of Taiwan Enterprise Association Easy Technology Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. said.
Through the "cross-border loan" business pilot, many companies have obtained tangible benefits. Dingying Electronics (Kunshan) Co., Ltd. is a Taiwan-funded enterprise established by the wholly-owned investment of Taiwan-listed company, Yingying Electronics Co., Ltd. The company is the first company to conduct cross-border loan business trials in the Kunshan Pilot Zone. The first loan borrowed from the Yushan Bank in Taiwan was 6 million yuan, and the interest rate was lower by an average of about 1% than the domestic bank.
“Finance-based companies' financing channels in the mainland region are based on operating results and Chinese-funded or foreign-funded banks on the Chinese mainland to obtain RMB or foreign currency financing. Second, they rely on the difference in total external debt investment and registered capital to obtain foreign-currency financing.” For example, Zhang Qin, deputy manager of the financial department of Ying Electronics (Kunshan), assumes that the company invested a total of 220 million U.S. dollars in Kunshan with a registered capital of 80 million U.S. dollars and an intermediate difference of 140 million U.S. dollars. Overseas parent companies can obtain financing from foreign countries and remit in. .
Zhang Qin introduced that its parent company is a listed company in Taiwan. If it is through a group loan, it will be subject to the approval of the board of directors and the general meeting of shareholders in accordance with the relevant laws of Taiwan and the regulations governing the management of listed companies and belongs to the “funded loan” of the related company. The procedures are relatively cumbersome. Through the "cross-border loan" pilot, the company can directly loan to Taiwanese-funded banks. From the time of signing a contract to a loan for about a week or more, it can now be solved in one day.
【Exclusive Manuscripts and Disclaimer】 All works marked as “Future 360 Original” must be reproduced, excerpted or otherwise used by any entity, organization or individual without authorization in writing. Has been authorized in writing, indicating the source melts 360. Violations of the above statement inflicted violations of the legal rights and interests of 360 will be legally pursued. The materials and conclusions in the work are for reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. For written authorization, please email: email@example.com
- Comment list (User comments are only for users to express personal views, does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirms their description)
- Mobile Edition: Cross-border loan pilots Taiwanese share financing facilities
- Loan 315 in 2014, detailed loan pits!
- Mortgage rates are low You deserve to have
- Talk to your credit report for your successful loan
- Something about the inventory being rejected for personal credit
- What looks like beautiful things in the loan process
- News hotspot: Is the campus loan extremely bad?
- A self-response of a network loan intermediary: how deep the water in the end?
- Scatter cash, be careful and be circumvented!
- Owing to the loan that is not credited, can you really not pay it back?
- Some of the bank's first-suite interest rates drifted upwards: in fact it was disguisedly rejected
- How to eliminate bad credit information and restore credit card limits in 2017
- "Sword" was actually a borrowing drama! Do you understand it!
- How to deal with the old Lai who does not pay the money?
- Can credit information not be able to borrow?
- The cold window read hard for 16 years. You haven't earned a migrant worker much!
- Alipay great joy! Sesame points will be updated, 700 million users boiling! Sesame
- Migrant workers earn much more than college students, and loans for them are often rejected.
- What are the conditions for applying for small convenience loans?
- Jiaxing Bank Convenient Self-service Pledge Loan
- Hebei Bank Convenient Loan
- The revision of the pilot program for the management of consumer finance companies Loan cap 200,000
- For up to two years, Shanxi will pilot agricultural machinery mortgage loans
- Sichuan Pilot Rural Land Transfer Income Mortgage Loan
- Yanbian Jilin Launches Land Revenue Guarantee Loan Pilot
- ICBC "Small Convenient Loans" Helps Micro-enterprises
- Urumqi City Commercial Bank Fixed Asset Financing Loans
- The scope of real estate tax pilots will be expanded next year