- Shenyang University Student Entrepreneurship Loan New Deal: Up to 3 million Unlimited Household Registration A few days ago, the Shenyang Municipal Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security issued a notice on the implementation of the "Implementation Opinions on Further Improving the Employment and Entrepreneurship Work under the New Situation", and raised various standards for employment and entrepreneurship support in Shenyang, and has begun implementation. In Shen employment, entrepreneurship is high...
- Beijing plans to launch a new policy: new real estate pension facilities are not up to standard Yesterday, the 13th meeting of the Standing Committee of the 14th National People's Congress heard the report of the Municipal People's Congress Legal Committee on the results of the review of the Beijing Municipality's Home Care Services Regulations (Draft). The draft clarifies that new residential areas should be built to support community pension services, and residential...
- Tax and silver interactive pilots open 20 companies can get up to 3 million credits The pilot project on tax and silver interaction jointly conducted by the Beijing Local Taxation Bureau and the Beijing Haidian District People's Government was launched this morning at the Zhongguancun National Independent Innovation Demonstration Zone Exhibition Center. At the launching ceremony, the first batch of 20 enterprise representatives signed the tax and financial products with the pilot financial institutions...
- Jiangxi: The maximum loan amount for small and micro enterprises is raised to 3 million yuan On April 21, the reporter learned from the Provincial Department of Finance that Jiangxi Province recently adjusted the Small and Medium Enterprise Pioneer Park Venture Risk Compensation Guide Fund. Among them, the maximum loan amount of a single enterprise increased from 1 million yuan to 3 million yuan. It is reported that our province set up a small and micro enterprise entrepreneurship park to start business last year...
- As long as you buy insurance, small and micro enterprises can borrow up to 3 million yuan. It is difficult to find financing for small and micro enterprises. For this reason, all parties are struggling to find a way to crack. In Chongqing, small and micro enterprises only need to buy insurance when they borrow, even if there is no collateral and guarantee, they can borrow up to 3 million yuan from the bank. The wires produced by He Yiqing’s enterprise...
Foshan plans a new deal. A single company can borrow up to 3 million yuan.
Foshan plans to issue the “Foshan Policy Microfinance Guarantee Insurance Implementation Plan (Draft for Comment)” (referred to as “Draft for Comment”), and plans to issue 3 billion yuan in the next three years to solve the problem of “funding difficulties and financing” for Foshan SMEs. , causing social concern. Yesterday, the relevant departments made a detailed interpretation of the draft for comments. It is reported that the eligible loan amount of a single enterprise in Foshan is not expected to exceed 3 million yuan. The specific interest rate of the loan of the borrowing enterprise shall not exceed 30% of the benchmark interest rate announced by the People's Bank of China, and the maximum insurance premium rate and the accidental injury insurance premium rate of the borrower shall not exceed 3% of the loan principal.
What is the loan rate?
Interest rate does not exceed 1.3 times the benchmark interest rate
Premium does not exceed the loan principal of 3%
According to the Financial Bureau of Foshan City, the insurance coverage insurance will be the precondition for obtaining loans from enterprises that meet the requirements. Among them, the guarantee insurance effective period covers the loan term, and the insurance premium rate is formulated according to the credit status of the borrowing enterprise.
According to reports, the guaranteed premium rate and the borrower's accidental injury insurance rate total no more than 3% of the loan principal (where the borrower's accidental injury insurance rate does not exceed 2% of the loan principal). According to this regulation, if the loan amount of a single enterprise reaches the “cap” of up to 3 million yuan, then before obtaining the loan, the enterprise will need to pay 3% of the loan principal to the cooperative insurance institution, that is, the premium of not more than 90,000 yuan. .
Regarding the bank loan rate, the specific interest rate of the loan of the borrowing enterprise shall be agreed between the cooperative bank and the borrowing enterprise, but the method stipulates that the maximum amount does not exceed the level of 30% of the same period as announced by the People's Bank of China, and the bank may not receive any form other than interest. other fee.
What should I do if there is a "bad debt"?
Business arrears are not yet available
Bank can claim from insurance agency
The method establishes a risk-sharing mechanism for this new financing method. When the borrower’s interest (or principal and interest) continues for more than 2 months or the loan expires (including installment repayment), the principal is not repaid within 1 month. If the recourse fails, the claim may be filed with the cooperative insurance institution, and the cooperative insurance institution shall, after receiving the bank claim application and complete the claim information, settle the claim with the bank within 10 working days.
According to reports, if this happens, the cooperative bank will have to bear 20% of the loan principal and all interest and penalty interest losses. The cooperative insurance institution is responsible for 80% of the loan principal loss, but the total amount of compensation does not exceed 180% of the city's annual guaranteed insurance premiums.
“The municipal finance will arrange 30 million yuan as the special support fund for the initial policy microfinance guarantee insurance, which is mainly used to increase the risk loss that the credit and subsidy insurance companies fail to recover.” The relevant person in charge said that the scale of funds and the way of raising funds will be regarded later. The annual project development will be adjusted.
Industry: Conducive to sharing loan risk, small and micro enterprise financing is easier
"The purpose of this approach is to share the risk of bank loans through cooperation with insurance institutions. At the same time, insurance institutions can obtain premium income, and when there are government support funds in the event of bad debts, the risk sharing mechanism is also very reasonable. Banking industry insiders said that it is good news for Foshan SMEs. Although it is necessary to pay a certain percentage of premiums, the fees are publicly disclosed, far below the private loan interest rate, and the possibility of bank lending is also increasing.
However, the banking industry also suggested that an exit mechanism should be established when the method is implemented to cope with the possible increase in loan non-performing rate. In this regard, the Foshan Financial Bureau said that when the cooperative bank guarantees that the insurance business loan non-performing rate exceeds 5%, according to the method, the cooperative bank will suspend the business; and when the city's annual loan principal loss exceeds the policy small loan When the special support fund balance is 50%, the policy microfinance guarantee insurance business will be terminated this year.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- I received a text message saying that I can borrow 75,000. Is it true?
- Set of road loans, training loans, naked loans... Have you fallen through these pits?
- Check out some common loan scams
- What are the conditions for the loan?
- One minute to understand the pre-lending review, the loan pass rate increased by 90%!
- In 2014, the loan was 315, and the various loan pits were counted!
- Low-income people How to get loans
- Those who are deeply mired in online loans: Have you repaid this month?
- Registering dozens of online loan apps will affect credit reporting?
- A woman received more than 70,000 repayment notices from the bank! Senseless...
- A minute to teach you how to quickly increase the amount of online business loans?
- The 23-year-old female college student is trapped in the online loan trap.
- The net loan was collected by the door, and I used a stone to smash my glass, listen, 砰
- Want to ask for a job but get a routine, online loan scam "dressing" into job hunting training
- Borrowed 1,000, the online loan company lost him 60,000, by what?
- Will it be overdue with Alipay and credit card? You may not know this very well.
- A bunch of arrears, can't really do it?
- China Merchants Bank launched a store loan for small and micro enterprises in Foshan
- Foshan Chancheng Venture Free Guaranteed Loan up to 100,000
- How much can Xi'an labor-intensive enterprises borrow?
- Xiamen's first small and micro enterprise credit insurance fund loan unsecured maximum loan 5 million
- Shandong introduced a new policy to support small and micro enterprise financing
- Foshan implements the housing credit fund mortgage loan credit rating system
- Henan small and micro enterprises can get up to 2 million discount loans for unemployed people
- Foshan City Housing Provident Fund Mortgage Credit Rating System
- Foshan: Lighthearted online advertising high school students trapped in unsecured loan scams
- Lanzhou micro-enterprises can borrow up to 200,000 yuan