- Shenyang College Student Start-up Loan Deal: Up to 3 Million No Limits to Household Registration A few days ago, the Shenyang Municipal Bureau of Human and Social Affairs issued a notice regarding the implementation of the "Implementation Opinions on Further Implementing the Employment and Entrepreneurial Work in the New Situation" business-related work, which has increased the various employment and entrepreneurial support standards in Shenyang and has already begun to implement it. In Shenyang employment, entrepreneurship high...
- Foshan Mortgage New Deal is launched this week Although Foshan has relaxed its purchase restriction policy since August 7, it has been nearly a week. However, bank mortgages are still implemented according to the original policy. During an interview with reporters yesterday, all major banks stated that they are still implementing the original mortgage policy. But there are also bank related staff revealed that the New Deal or...
- Foshan: Home loan interest rate goes down 4 banks implement New Deal On the afternoon of September 30, the Central Bank and the China Banking Regulatory Commission suddenly issued the "Notice on Further Doing a Good Job on Housing Financial Services," a total of four articles, which may be abbreviated as the "four bullets." The key content is to relax personal mortgages, the point is: have a suite and have settled the loan to buy a second set...
- Tax and Silver Interactive Pilot Opens Twenty Enterprises with Up to 3 Million Credits The tax and banking interactive pilot project conducted jointly by the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Local Taxation and the Haidian District People’s Government of Beijing started this morning at the Zhongguancun National Independent Innovation Demonstration Zone Exhibition Center. At the launching ceremony, the first batch of 20 corporate representatives and pilot financial institutions signed the tax Yintong products...
- Jiangxi: The maximum loan amount for small and micro enterprises is raised to 3 million yuan On April 21st, the reporter learned from the Provincial Department of Finance that Jiangxi Province has recently adjusted the Guiding Pioneering Venture Risk Guidance Fund for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Pioneering Park. Among them, the maximum loan amount for a single enterprise has been raised from 1 million yuan to 3 million yuan. It is reported that our province set up a small and micro business startup park to start business last year...
Foshan proposes a new deal, a single company can loan up to 3 million
Foshan plans to issue "Foshan policyMicrofinanceThe Guarantee Insurance Implementation Plan (Draft for Soliciting Opinions) (referred to as the “Draft for Comment”) plans to issue RMB 3 billion in the next three years to solve the problem of “financing difficulties and financing costs” for Foshan SMEs, which has aroused public concern. Yesterday, relevant departments explained in detail the draft of the draft. It is reported that the loan amount of a single enterprise in Foshan that meets the conditions is not to exceed 3 million yuan. The maximum loan interest rate of the borrowing company shall not exceed 30% of the benchmark interest rate for the same period announced by the People's Bank of China. The total premium rate for the insurance premium and the accidental injury insurance premium of the borrower shall not exceed 3% of the loan principal.
What is the loan rate?
Interest rate does not exceed the benchmark interest rate 1.3 times
Premium does not exceed the loan principal 3%
According to the Financial Bureau of Foshan City, the insurance guarantee insurance will be the pre-condition for companies that meet the requirements to obtain loans. Among them, the validity period of the guarantee insurance covers the term of the loan, and the premium rate is determined based on the credit status of the borrower.
According to reports, the maximum guaranteed premium rate and the total accidental injury insurance premium rate of the borrower do not exceed 3% of the loan principal (where the borrower's accidental injury insurance premium rate does not exceed 2% of the loan principal.). According to the regulation, if the loan amount of a single enterprise reaches the “cap” of up to 3 million yuan, the company will need to pay 3% of the loan principal to the cooperative insurance institution before the loan is obtained, that is, a premium of no more than 90,000 yuan. .
Bank loanIn terms of rates, the specific loan interest rate of the borrowing company is negotiated between the cooperative bank and the borrowing company. However, the rules stipulate that the maximum is no more than 30% above the benchmark interest rate announced by the People's Bank for the same period, and the bank must not charge other fees in any form other than interest. .
What happens if there is a "bad debt"?
The enterprise is still not owed money
Bank may claim compensation from insurance agencies
Measures stipulate a risk sharing mechanism for this new type of financing method. When the borrowing company defaults on interest (or principal and interest) for more than 2 consecutive months or after the maturity of the loan (including instalments) within 1 month, the bank repays the principal. If the recourse is unsuccessful, a claim may be filed with the cooperative insurance institution, and the cooperative insurance institution shall file a claim with the bank within 10 working days after receiving the bank claim application and the claim data.
According to reports, if this happens, the cooperative bank will need to bear 20% of the loan principal and all interest and penalties. However, the cooperative insurance institutions shall bear 80% of the loan principal losses, but the total amount of the claims shall not exceed 180% of the total premiums collected by the city's annual guarantee insurance.
“The city finance will arrange 30 million yuan as the initial support for policy-related small-sum loan guarantee insurance, which is mainly used to increase the risk losses that the credit and subvented insurance companies cannot recover.” Relevant person in charge said that the scale of funds and the mode of financing will be considered The annual project development will be adjusted.
Industry: Facilitating the sharing of loan risk Small and micro enterprise financing easier
“The purpose of this approach is to share the risks of bank loans through cooperation with insurance agencies. At the same time, insurance institutions can obtain premium income, and if there are government support funds in the event of bad debts, the risk sharing mechanism is also very reasonable. According to people in the banking industry, it is good news for SMEs in Foshan. Although a certain percentage of premiums need to be paid, public disclosure of fees is far lower than that of the private sector.Lending ratesThe possibility of bank lending has also increased.
However, insiders in the banking industry also suggested that an exit mechanism should be established during the implementation of the scheme to cope with the possible increase in the rate of non-performing loans. In this regard, the Foshan Financial Bureau stated that when a cooperative bank guarantees that the nonperforming rate of insurance business loans exceeds 5%, the cooperative bank will be suspended to handle this business according to the measures; when the annual loan principal of the city exceeds the loss of policy-based microfinance When the balance of special support funds is 50%, the policy-based small-sum loan guarantee insurance business will be terminated this year.
【Exclusive Manuscripts and Disclaimer】 All works marked as “Future 360 Original” must be reproduced, excerpted or otherwise used by any entity, organization or individual without authorization in writing. Has been authorized in writing, indicating the source melts 360. Violations of the above statement inflicted violations of the legal rights and interests of 360 will be legally pursued. The materials and conclusions in the work are for reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. For written authorization, please email: email@example.com
- Comment list (User comments are only for users to express personal views, does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirms their description)
- I owe a small loan of 200,000 yuan without credit, can I not return it?
- Loan 315 in 2014, detailed loan pits!
- Mortgage rates are low You deserve to have
- Talk to your credit report for your successful loan
- Something about the inventory being rejected for personal credit
- What looks like beautiful things in the loan process
- News hotspot: Is the campus loan extremely bad?
- Scatter cash, be careful and be circumvented!
- Owing to the loan that is not credited, can you really not pay it back?
- Some of the bank's first-suite interest rates drifted upwards: in fact it was disguisedly rejected
- How to eliminate bad credit information and restore credit card limits in 2017
- "Sword" was actually a borrowing drama! Do you understand it!
- How to deal with the old Lai who does not pay the money?
- Can credit information not be able to borrow?
- The cold window read hard for 16 years. You haven't earned a migrant worker much!
- Alipay great joy! Sesame points will be updated, 700 million users boiling! Sesame
- Migrant workers earn much more than college students, and loans for them are often rejected.
- China Merchants Bank Launches Retail Credit for Small and Micro Business Services in Foshan
- Chancheng City, Foshan City, entrepreneurial free guarantee loans up to 100,000
- How much money can Xi'an labor-intensive enterprises loan?
- Xiamen's first small and micro enterprise credit insurance fund loan unsecured maximum loan 5 million
- Shandong Introduces New Deal to Support Small and Micro Enterprise Financing
- Henan Small and Micro Enterprises Recruiting Unemployed Persons Up to 2 Million Discount Loans
- Foshan's mortgage policy in March: The highest mortgage rate in the first suite is 20%
- Lanzhou micro-enterprises can loan up to 200,000 yuan
- Foshan implements housing accumulation fund mortgage credit rating standard system
- Foshan Housing Provident Fund Mortgage Credit Rating System