- Can I apply for an unsecured loan without a provident fund? Since there is no difference in the benefits that each company gives to employees, the treatment for providing a provident fund is not the same. Although this is not a big problem in normal times, when applying for a loan, many people are worried about the lack of a provident fund, and they will be worried about applying for an unsecured loan...
- Can I apply for an unsecured loan with the CPF payment record? Can I apply for an unsecured loan with the CPF payment record? According to the convention, the bank's unsecured loan application requirements are strict and the threshold is high. The loan amount is often difficult to be completely as the borrower's intention. Recently, CITIC Bank issued the country only by virtue of the fund's CPF depositor status...
- Unsecured loan application If you want to get an unsecured loan, you can't take it for granted that you can get a loan on your own quality. In order to be effective in dreaming, you must first know yourself and see if your conditions meet the requirements of the lending institution! Although including banks,...
- How to apply for a bank unsecured loan? Banks' unsecured loans are generally valued for their personal qualifications and whether your personal credit history is good, so the relative pass rate is relatively low. So how do you apply for an unsecured loan from a bank? ...
- How to apply for an unsecured personal loan With the change of people's consumption concept, when the funds are insufficient, it is a choice of many people to apply for unsecured loans to banks and other lending institutions. However, many people have some knowledge blind spots on personal unsecured loans. After reading this topic, you may know how to apply for no...
Can I apply for an unsecured loan with a provident fund?
Question: Hello! I have to pay a provident fund. Can I apply for an unsecured loan with a provident fund?
It is ok in Weifang, Shandong. A few days ago, Weifang launched a public accumulation fund to pay employee network credit consumption loans, which is the first in the country. The housing provident fund deposits the employee network credit consumption loan, which is the consumer loan issued by Weifang No. 1 Bank using the employee housing provident fund data provided by the municipal housing provident fund management center to judge the employee's credit status and repayment ability. The application, approval, and lending of the loan are all operated through the Internet without a mortgage guarantee. Online application, eligible funds will arrive in 2 minutes, interest will be paid on a daily basis, and will be returned with the loan. This model is the nation's first in terms of network financing combining Internet finance and provident fund data. Providing a quick and convenient new channel for consumer financing for the housing accumulation fund.
The housing provident fund deposits the employee network credit consumer loan customer conditions: the applicant has deposited the Weifang Provident Fund Center for more than 2 years (inclusive), and the applicant has maintained an abnormal situation such as continuous payment, no payment, and overdue payment, and the credit record is good.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: Can I apply for an unsecured loan with a provident fund?
- Which “high-value” unsecured loan products can be applied for from Beishang Guangshen users?
- “Three Nos” Beijing wage earners Which unsecured loan product is suitable for application?
- Unsecured loans, what you need to know
- Unsecured loan cold knowledge big collection
- Fun unsecured loans, Hangzhou 6 products
- The unsecured loan product with the lowest interest rate in 2014?
- Play with unsecured loans, let you "have money right away"
- Those who are deeply mired in online loans: Have you repaid this month?
- Registering dozens of online loan apps will affect credit reporting?
- A woman received more than 70,000 repayment notices from the bank! Senseless...
- A minute to teach you how to quickly increase the amount of online business loans?
- The 23-year-old female college student is trapped in the online loan trap.
- The net loan was collected by the door, and I used a stone to smash my glass, listen, 砰
- Want to ask for a job but get a routine, online loan scam "dressing" into job hunting training
- Borrowed 1,000, the online loan company lost him 60,000, by what?
- Will it be overdue with Alipay and credit card? You may not know this very well.
- A bunch of arrears, can't really do it?
- CPF joint card and passbook can apply for unsecured loans
- Unsecured loan application process
- How to apply for a personal unsecured loan
- How to apply for an unsecured operating loan?
- Advantages and disadvantages of applying for an unsecured loan to a microfinance company
- Application conditions for unsecured loans in Chongqing
- Unsecured loan application to prevent fraud
- How to apply for unsecured loans from Standard Chartered Bank?
- How to apply for an unsecured unsecured loan
- Unsecured loan application conditions