- How does SPDB's fixed deposit interest calculated in 2015? With the official approval of the People's Bank of China and the China Securities Regulatory Commission, Shanghai Pudong Development Bank was allowed to publicly issue A-shares in 1999 and was officially listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange. The registered capital is now 18.653 billion yuan. Then, in 2015, Shanghai Pudong Development Bank's fixed deposit interest will be...
- What is the interest rate of fixed deposits of Guangdong Development Bank in 2015? After years of rapid development, the strength of Guangdong Development Bank has been further strengthened. At the end of 2010, the Bank's total assets reached RMB814.39 billion (RMB, the same below), an increase of RMB147.903 billion or 22.19% from the beginning of the year; the Bank's accumulated net profit in 2010 was approximately RMB6.189 billion, up 28.0% year-on-year....
- How is the interest on current deposits of Bohai Bank calculated in 2015? Bohai Bank, known as Bohai Bank Co., Ltd., is a national joint-stock bank in the People's Republic of China and is headquartered in Machangdao, Tianjin. Bohai Bank initiated the establishment of a registered capital of 8.5 billion yuan, and the sponsors subscribed for all the shares in the currency. that...
- How is the interest of current deposit of Guangdong Development Bank calculated in 2015? Guangdong Development Bank is headquartered in Guangzhou. In September 1988, with the approval of the State Council and the People's Bank of China, Guangdong Development Bank, as a pilot bank for China's financial system reform, was established on the banks of the beautiful Pearl River and is one of the earliest domestic joint-stock commercial banks. So...
- How is the interest of the Industrial Bank current deposit in 2015 calculated? Industrial Bank was established on August 20, 1988, and it was one of the first joint-stock commercial banks approved by the State Council and the People's Bank of China. The head office is located in Fuzhou, Fujian Province and officially listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange on February 5, 2007. Listed, registered capital of 12.702 billion yuan. So...
How is the interest on deposits high in 2015? Four ways to pick with you!
For those who do not want to risk, bank deposits are an important means of financial management. So, what is the high interest rate for deposits in 2015? Experts teach you four simple and safe ways.
The first is to settle in batches. Many people often encounter such a situation: just put a large amount of spare cash intoFixed depositLooking at the year's expiry, a good interest can be reaped. At this time, the family has to use the money urgently and has to take out the fixed deposit, and finally only receive a small amount of current interest. If the money is divided and deposited separately into the bank, then one of the funds can be withdrawn once the cash is urgently used. Other fixed deposit interest is not affected. Even when the funds are split, the deposits are made from less to more. When there is a small amount of capital demand, only a small share of the amount will be set aside. This will not only meet the demand for money, but also maximize the interest income. For example, the fund of 100,000 yuan is divided into three parts: 10,000 yuan, 30,000 yuan, and 60,000 yuan, and one-year time deposits are made separately.
The second is to let interest regenerate interest. Usually we save a sum of moneySave interestOne year later, the deposit had a little interest. For most people, it is entirely possible to take out the interest for the first year of this deposit, and then open another one.Zero savingsThe savings account puts the interest that is taken out into it. After each year, the interest generated in the first account will be fixedly taken out and deposited into the zero deposit and withdrawal account. In this way, interest is not only collected on interest-bearing deposits, but also earned interest after participating in zero deposits and savings. Money can be converted into big money, and it can be saved as interest.
The third is the agreement to save. The contractual transfer is the acceptance of the depositor by the bank, and the account transfer is carried out according to the agreed transfer amount and transfer method on the transfer date entrusted by the saver. Each of them needs to set two amounts, one is the transfer point amount, and the other is the amount of current account remaining in the card. For example, if you set a transfer point amount of 20,000 yuan and a retained current account amount of 10,000 yuan, when the user's card has enough money for 20,000 yuan or more, the system will automatically leave 10,000 yuan for the current deposit. Turn into a fixed deposit.
The last is to use the notice deposit. Notice deposits are divided into 1 day and 7 days, and the interest rate is much higher than the current period. The so-called 7-day notice deposit means that the bank will automatically transfer the deposit for 7 days. For example, No. 8 deposit No. 8 is taken, which is 7 days, and the bank will calculate according to the 7-day interest rate. However, if No. 10 deposit is taken as No. 10, then the first seven days the bank will calculate according to the interest rate for 7 days and calculate the interest rate according to the single day for the next 3 days. At present, the bank's 7-day notice deposit interest rate is 1.35% per annum. The one-day deposit rate is 0.8%. The current annual interest rate is 0.35%. There is no handling fee, but there must be at least 50,000 yuan in deposits.
Of course, the impact of Internet finance on commercial banks is also deepening, and many banks have also launched online "Bao" products with a return rate of 3% to 5%, which is very convenient. Individuals may wish to try.
【Exclusive Manuscripts and Disclaimer】 All works marked as “Future 360 Original” must be reproduced, excerpted or otherwise used by any entity, organization or individual without authorization in writing. Has been authorized in writing, indicating the source melts 360. Violation of the above statement will infringe upon 360's legal rights and interests and will be legally pursued. The materials and conclusions in the work are for reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. For written authorization, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (User comments are only for users to express personal views, does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirms their description)
- What is the lowest interest unsecured loan product in 2014?
- What kind of credit image are you shaping?
- What is Alipay's "London" and how much interest?
- How to increase loan approval rate
- What effect does the 2015 Central Bank rate cut have on loans?
- There are many kinds of car loans, which one is right for you?
- Loan Highlights 2013 Alternative Inventory
- Alipay has added six more functions. These people are blessed!
- What if the loan limit is too low? Five strokes to help you easily raise the amount!
- [spoken] identity credit loan 5 minutes to take the money of the small loan hole which?
- A little trick, from which ants are turned off by the opening function?
- Which kind of repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you some money!
- Seven reasons why credit was rejected. Did you shoot it?
- Is it true that the loan is not refunded and that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for second cash withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans follow you
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? Give you this list!
- What are the hazards of borrowing loan sharks? These consequences make it hard for you to imagine!
- Which bank’s deposit interest in 2014 was high?
- 2014 Notice of deposit interest rates and methods of handling complete guide
- Is there any interest on ICBC Peony Card deposits?
- What is the difference in interest rates for different types of penalty interest?
- There are two types of penalties for credit cards.
- How much does the deposit interest rate rule tell you?
- ICBC credit card deposits and transfers in different places how to charge, interest?
- China Merchants Bank has "green" repayment channels
- How to calculate the loan interest rate in 2014?
- What is the way of repayment of personal durable consumer loan?